The Final Fight : the Haunted

By silent_artist0912

Is the battle truly over? The three enter their portals to see what awaits on the other side. Will danger lur... More

Ch.1 - New Begginings
Ch.2- The Journey Begins
Ch.3 -We meet again
Authors note
Ch.4-Reunuion
Ch.5- unwanted guest
Ch. 6- Control: the battle begins
ch.7- Battle within
Ch.8-Voices
Ch.9-Old Enemies
Ch.10-Prisoners
Ch.11-Struggles
Ch.12- Friend or Foe
Ch.13-Reasons
Ch.14- Locked Away
Ch.15- it was a trap
Ch.16- Mysteries
Ch.17-an old friend returns?
Ch.18-return of old friends
Ch.19-wanted
Ch.20-vulnerable
Ch.21-Transofrmations
Ch.22-Disappear into the night
Ch.23- stay away
Ch.24-past
Ch.25-good times
27- not again
Ch.27- night mares
Ch.28-advantages and set backs
Ch.29-Giving up
Ch.30-No going back
Ch.31-hardships
Ch.32-market
Ch.33-allies
Ch.34-outbreak
Ch.35-dont stop
Ch.36-hurt
Ch.37-baby
Ch.38-Syrith
Ch.39- fallen
Ch.40- celebration?
Ch.41-story
Ch.42-hope on the horizon
Ch.43-long task ahead
Ch.44-preparations
Ch.45-do or die
Ch.45-darkness
Epilouge
Seaquel?!
Sequel is out!

Ch.47-peace in this world

240 9 5
By silent_artist0912

Grayson POV

Armen had distracted herobrine. I watched from around the corner. I knew Drake had given up. This was starting to frustrate me as I knew something bad was gonna happen and I didn't see this coming. Drake was standing up with his white eye glowing. His people one had since faded noticeably to a paler color and glowing white faintly. There wasn't time left. Time had run out for us. I had my sword out ready to attack know this could be the only way to get rid of the demon. Mia inched closer behind me. I could tell yeas were threatening to spill in her eyes. He had his back to me as I slowly crept closer and got ready to swing. The edge of my blade was about to hit when he turned around and blocked it. Shit!

Thrown off balance, I stumbled backwards. He glared at me. Fear grew in my stomach but I kept on. I swung again but he dodged them easily. I could se Armen come up behind him. I turned my focus back to Drake. What ever Armen was gonna do he better do it fast. An arm wrapped around drakes neck and he was pulled down. Armen looked had pulled him backwards and down in a headlock.

"Armen what are you doing are you crazy!" The words escaped my mouth before I could stop myself. Herobrine had stayed still though. I got confused when normally he could easily get out of this but Armen seemed to have some sort of hold on him. I noticed Armens eyes had both been glowing as he mumbled something under his breath.   He shot yo and shoved drakes against the bookshelf and when he fell another figure was next to him. I got closer.

"Grayson do it now while he is down!!" Armen stood up and pontes to the ghost like figure. It hit me. He some how got herobrine to split from Drake for the time being. I gripped my sword. And went after him.

Mia POV

Everything happened so fast I didn't k ow what to do. Armen had separated Drake and herobrine for the time being and grayish had gone after him. Herobrine just disappeared before Grayson got to him. He was thrown against the wall as he reappeared standing this time. The sowed flew out of his hand and skidded across the room towards me. I quickly picked it up and held it out. He grabbed Grayson by the neck pinning him to the wall, chocking him. My hands shook as I knew what had to be done. This is it. I drove myself forward and prayed the sword would hit herobrine and not go through him like a ghost and impale Grayson instead.  I shit my eyes and was abruptly stopped by the impact of something  and  I could hear the sound of the blade hitting something. Please don't be Grayson. I opened my eyes to see a very shocked Grayson and herobrine turned in my direction. I let go of the sword and he looked down at his chest. I hit him. Blood had dripped onto the sword and he fell to the ground and disappeared, the sword clanging on the ground.

"Grayson.....did we do it?" My voice wavered. I turned to him.

"I think we did." He smiled some.

"Guys?" Armen was knelt next to Drake. Drake was lip and his eyes were closed. My stomach dropped when I saw blood staining his shirt in the spot where I hit herobrine. How?

"No no no no no!" Grayson ran over to him and I followed behind.

"What happened! Drake please no. Don't give up on is now!" Grayson cried out. "I'm not losing you too!"

My heart was beating quickly when I could hear my own heartbeat on my ears. Tears started blurring the edge of my vision.

"Drake! Wake up. Please." My voice was weaker and my hands were shaking.

Drake POV

They did it. I could somehow see and hear everything but I wasn't awake. They did it. He's gone and I'm free. I wasn't sure if I was dead since I was able to see them. It was like I was a ghost. I was taanding behind are men when Mia suddenly looked up and nudged Grayson. Armen had turned around also. "Drake?" I looked at Mia.

"Yea?" I looked down at my body. Maybe I was dead. Armen did the same thing. He looked at me and then my body and back to me. I jumped when I felt a hand on my back. Behind was another person in the form of a apparition like me. I looked at him for a second and he oddly looked familiar.

"Hi Drake. Hi Armen. It's nice seeing you guys again." The guy looked like me the longer I stared at him. The same blue shirt and jeans. Brown hair but he had blue eyes and was fully human looking.

"Who are you?" I asked. He cocked an  eyebrow at me like he expected me to know.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Colin."

Colin? Wait. No don't tell me.

"When you killed herobrine my soul was freed and here I am. It's fine I died a while ago. There was nothing you could do for me. Drake when they killed him he was attacked to your body as a vessel so what ever happened to him physically also transferred to you."

"I'm dead?"

He nodded.

"Your in the form of your soul so think of it as a ghost. "

"No he can't be dead!" Grayson stood up. I looked at him in the eyes.

"Grayson it's fine. Well I'm free now. Maybe it won't be so bad."

Syrith had come out from where ever he was hiding. He liked over at me a whimpered. He tried to nudge my leg but his head went through me. That kinda creeped me out. I knelt down and strokes to top of his head, or tired at least. Colin had looked at me and I could see he felt bad.

"Colin? I thought you were gone" Armen had finally spoke up and had tears in his eyes. He walked up to his brother and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Armen. I never meant to hurt you. I tired my best to protect you but I failed. I know I'm a horrible brother but just know that I love you ok."

"Your not horrible. It's not your fault." Armen looked down.

"Drake it's not your time to go. I have you life before I can do it again even if it means using the last of my life force. It's time for me to move on anyways. Armen you know I can't stay. I'm sorry but I have to do this."

"Wait Colin what are you talking about?"

Colin walked past him and grabbed my shoulder before everything faded into the light. It was bright and Colin stood in front of me. We didn't look like see through ghosts anymore. I could finally see him in more color. He had deep ocean blue eyes. I saw the resemblance. I guess since I was technically part of him or created from him we looked the same except for my Ender side. He put his hands on my shoulders and hugged me.

"Thank you for taking care of Armen. Promos me you will he the brother I never could be for him."

"I promise. I won't let anything shown to Armen. I'll take care of him." I looked him directly in the eyes. He smiled and his body bag an to glow and mine did too. It got bright and then dark again as I heard voices. Feeling came back to me and the ground felt hard under me. Something was wrapped around me and I felt a breathe blow across my arm.

"Please don't be gone!"

"Armen he's gone. It's gonna be ok."

I flat some pain in my chest as I started breathing again and my heart beating  in my chest.

"Oww. Your hurting m." I mumbled as I saw Armen wrapped around me.

"Your alive?!" A smile came across his face as I sat up. He hugged me again and I tired to pull him off. "Armen really your hurting me."

"Armen let him go!" He pulled off when Mia snapped at him.

"Drake you eye. It's blue"

"It's what?"

"Blue"

"We did it. It's finally over!"

__________________________

Hey guys! This is the end of this book. Sorry if the last few chapters got a little  choppy. I had planned the ending but had to fill in space to reach the end. This was also my first book I wrote on wattpad. I wanted to thank everyone who decided to read my book. Seeing the comments some of you left did help keep me motivated to write. This was a fun experience and I'm glad I could do it. Just to let you k ow in coming out with a new book so be looking for it within the extra few days. Thanks everyone for the support I got on this book and I hope you enjoyed.

~your truly~

SilentArtist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 25 16
In a city of magic, crime, and creatures of all kinds, three unlikely heroes are on a collision course. Meet V35PR, or Vesper, an artificial creatur...
3.2K 656 57
THIRD BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘈 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘡𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘈 π˜₯𝘺π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘺𝘯𝘒𝘴𝘡𝘺. 𝘈 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘦π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳. 𝘈...
393 12 8
β€ΌοΈβš οΈ? TRIGGER WARNING ?βš οΈβ€ΌοΈ - NSFW/LEMONS, SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT, GORE, MURDER, PROFANITY, VIOLENCE, EATING DISORDERS, SELF HARM, TORTURE, AND KI...
477 96 30
Before you begin this story, I must warn you first. This is not a tale of dashing knights and lovely damsels awaiting rescue. It is not the tale of h...