Secret Admirer [min yg]

By daralolli

In which a girl has a big crush on the basketball player, min yoongi but she has a secret admirer who has bee... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
new book
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
-
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
Q&A
4.5
4.6
Tag
4.7 [ end ]
alternate ending
-
BOOK 2
-
jungkook

3.5

80.5K 4.2K 4.5K
By daralolli

"Taehyung?" I walk closer, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

"How would I know, jerk?" I punch his stomach.

"It hurts" he pouts and fake cries.

"Oh and I need to tell you something" I say, remembering it. "Let's end this fake relationship of ours"

He stares at me and looks away, smiling before looking at me again.

"Okay" he nods.

"And let's start dating for real"

"What?" I ask, questioning if my ears were tricking me.

He steps closer and holds my shoulder, looking straight into my soul.

"It's me"

....

"Your secret admirer"

I swallow hard and look away, stepping back, "Yah! This is not something to joke about! You are going to confess to Mina right? Go ahead"

"Mina? I don't even like her. The only girl in my heart is you, Park Ina"

....

"Wait a minute. I need some time to process this information" I mess my hair and sit down, clearing my mind.

He hums and crouches down beside me.

"It was you the whole time? For real?" I ask again.

"I know you..love someone else but stop asking like that" he mumbles.

"Oh, no! I just can't believe it! I've never ever imagined it to be you. I mean you, liking me like this?"

He just smiles.

"How about Jimin?" I question.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah, I saw him putting the milk bottle in my locker"

"Oh, that, I asked him to do it because I was late"

"Wow, so it's really you since the beginning" I look at him in disbelief, "Bastard. Yet you pretend like you don't know a single shit when I read those notes in front of you"

"I'm a good actor, right?" he grins.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Ina, I know you don't like me but can't you give it a try? Since you know now that I'm your secret admirer, I can openly show you how much I love you! You might fall for me too. No one can resist me" he giggles.

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why me? I thought you like Mina"

"That was an act too. Honestly, I gave you many hints but you just never noticed"

"Okay" I nod multiple times.

"So" he trails off, "What do you say?"

"I mean I like you and we really click a lot but I have never had any romantic feelings towards you except when we were not so close and I thought you were really handsome"

"I'm still handsome"

"Yeah but after becoming best friends, you no longer look handsome in my eyes" I admit.

"Heol"

"So you will give me a chance, right? Please" he holds my hands tightly and looks at me with puppy eyes.

Choose your secret admirer over Yoongi. No matter how much you love him, it's obvious the secret admirer is a lot better for you.

Jaein's words ring in my head.

"I mean, well, cool, okay"

"Oh my god" Taehyung squeals and pulls me into a hug with too much force that we both ended up falling on the floor.

-

"Hahahaha" Jungkook laughs evilly, walking towards the table.

"Look at this!" he exclaims, showing us the presents he got.

"Hahahaha" I mockingly laugh, "Look at this"

I said and show him the presents I got.

"Wow, that's a lot!" Hoseok gasps before picking out a box of chocolates, "Can I take this?"

"I would let you if I bought that myself but since someone gave it to me, no"

"You can eat the chocolates I give" Jaein who is sitting beside him pouts.

"No, I want to keep those forever" Hoseok copies her expression and they start hugging each other.

Yes. Jaein confessed again and they began dating an hour ago and are already too cheesy with each other. I can't stand this.

"Baby Ina, this is for you" Jungkook smiles and funnily hands me a rose.

"Go away" Taehyung pushes his hand away, "I have to announce something"

What is this guy going to do now?

"Start from today, Ina's not available anymore"

"What!?" Jaein screams, "You are dating already? With who?"

"Me" Taehyung grins.

"Dating my ass. We are not dating yet" I deny.

"What, I thought you guys were dating since the start?" Hoseok blinks.

"Ahh, that was actually a fake relationship" Taehyung cheekily grins, earning a 'wow' from everyone.

"Wait, Did I hear the yet at the end just now?" Namjoon taps his chin and suddenly everyone is teasing us, howling like the dogs they are.

-

"Jaein Jaein Jaein!" I scream her name and quickly run towards her, "Have you seen Yoongi today?"

"Yeah, in the morning but I haven't seen after that"

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you notice? We haven't seen Nayeon too"

Oh

"Park Ina, how many times do I have to tell you to get over that guy? Now since we know that it is actually Taehyung, it is a lot better! No one knows you like Taehyung. Just date him"

"But I can't date him while I still like Yoongi"

"No! Date him now! So that you can move on from Yoongi too!"

"But that's using Taehyung"

"I know you will definitely start liking Taehyung once you date him. I guarantee but for now, bye! I'm going on a date with Hoseok" she winks and walks away.

"Ina" Taehyung's loud voice echoes in the crowded hallway, embarrassing me.

"I will walk you home" he smiles, linking our arms.

"No, not today. My mom might think we are dating"

"Eyy, we will be dating in the future anyways" he grins childishly.

"Don't be so confident" I flick his forehead.

"I will just walk alone today" I wave and start walking alone.

Why didn't Yoongi come today? I thought he said he was going to help a friend confess to a girl?

Why didn't I see Nayeon today? Were they together? Are they dating already?

"Fuck" I curse from surprise when a ball suddenly lands in front of me. I pick it up and look up.

The whole world freezes.

Yes, you probably guess it. It's Yoongi standing across me.

"My ball?" he says.

"Huh?"

"Basketball.."

"Oh" I snap out of it and throw the ball towards him. How am I already in front of his house?

"How was today at school?" he asks.

"It was annoying"

He nods, smiling, "Seems like you got many gifts"

I look at the box in my hand and quickly hide it behind me for no reason. It was just a reflex.

I just want you actually, Yoongi.

"You didn't come to school?" I ask.

"I figured staying at home would be a lot better than looking at everyone being lovey dovey"

"Aha, I know right"

God, my crazy heart. Stop beating so fast already. We are just basically talking with him standing like six steps away.

"You should go in" he smiles, gesturing towards my house.

"Oh, yeah" I nod, feeling a tad sad. I walk towards my house and look back at him to see him also looking at me.

Why do I feel so sad suddenly when our eyes meet?

I just look down and proceed in walking into my house.

I am just happy you exist.

-

to the readers who ship Ina with Yoongi, i'm sorry but remember, this is not the end !! ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 31.9K 32
Park Soomi is what the dictionary deems as a 'tomboy', and she's also an extremely confused human being. Confused about college, the English language...
35.6K 1.9K 17
Sequel to Waste it On Me Author's Note: I won't say anything else. Read to find out! I will say there will be domenstic violence scenes. Please read...
270K 11.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
103K 2K 40
What happens when two people, who are completely different from each other, fall deeply, madly in love? Well, there's bound to be complications. Espe...