Messed up

By heathsbabyangel

kay is scotty sires 20y/o sister and she lives with him and his friends. she's struggling with depression and... More

White
White
Untitled Part 4
im really sorry
Untitled Part 6
Still the same
Doing Well
SORRRRRY
Too long
uncontinued (yeet nvm im back)
The boy on the train
It's time
Heartbreaker
sorry

Not good?

7.5K 106 17
By heathsbabyangel

I was sitting in the bathroom, running the tap so no one could hear me. I was bawling my eyes out, again, in the middle of the night. I need to get myself together.

I grab the blade from the sink and start running it across the top of my thighs. Blood gushes out but I'm quick enough to clean it and apply pressure to them. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

"You're a mess" I whisper to myself while rolling my eyes.

I rung my therapist before I got too into my feels and they asked me to explain why I was upset. I told them the usual sob story and all they said was "and how did that make you feel?"

Oh, not good? Tf.

No ones been able to help my unstable self and it will just stay that way I guess.

I clean myself and the bathroom up and apply bandages to my thighs, sneaking past Scottys room into my room and shutting the door behind me.

I pull out my cigs and walk outside. Nobody except Heath knows I smoke. We're smoke buddies. I told him not to tell anyone though.

After my little smoke session, i swish some mouthwash in my mouth and lay back in bed. I slowly drift off, thinking about life.

_______

Well hey babies, yay my first toddy fanfic. This is just a lil short chapter for now.

Hope y'all enjoy (my title won't work?) it's mean to say Not Good?

Baiiii 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...