Broken || Draco X Reader (Fin...

By dracoXreaders

Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 20... More

A/N
1 ~ an interesting train ride
2 ~ Malfoy?
3 ~ Neville
4 ~ give it back
5 ~ Fears
6 ~ Hogsmeade
7 ~ Sirius Black
8 ~ DADA with Snape?!
10 ~ daddy's boy
11 ~ Buckbeak...
12 ~ the Grim attacks!
13 ~ Peter Pettigrew
14 ~ hospital wing
15 ~ Meeting some parents
16 ~ the Weasleys
17 ~ the trip
18 ~ Cedric...
19 ~ official
20 ~ Triwizard Tournament!
21 ~ unforgivable curses
Half a year on wattpad (face reveal)
22 ~ worries
23 ~ weird feelings
24 ~ the kiss...
25 ~ can't we forget this?
26 ~ friends
27 ~ the accident
28 ~ our secret
29 ~ home
30 ~ Books
31 ~ the Order
32 ~ back to Hogwarts
33 ~ Umbridge
34 ~ detention?
35 ~ I'll consider it
36 ~ professor Trelawney
37 ~ Dumbledore's army
38 ~ what's the D.A?!
39 ~ I...hate...you
40 ~ I'm fine
41 ~ the note
42 ~ the Astronomy tower
43 ~ fight
44 ~ you shouldn't have said anything..
1K followers
45 ~ something was off..
46 ~ someone else
47 ~ we need to talk
48 ~ promise
49 ~ Christmas party
50 ~ worst day ever
51 ~ uhm.. hi
52 ~ I don't trust Pansy
53 ~ We need to talk
54 ~ this isn't you
55 ~ obliviate
56 ~ letter
57 ~ they're coming (Important A/N)
58 ~ London
59 ~ Regulus Arcturus Black
60 ~ we'll see
61 ~ the ministry
62 ~ go
63 ~ parents
64 ~ I know..
65 ~ Luna?!
66 ~ GO!
67 ~ is this okay?
68 ~ breakfast?
69 ~ Voldemort
70 ~ fire
100K
71 ~ the boat house
72 ~ I hate you!
73 ~ you did it (not the end)
74 ~ strong
75 ~ move on
76 ~ happiness
77 ~ punch
78 ~ cliff
79 ~ just leave me alone
80 ~ no regrets
81 ~ I thought you approved
82 ~ Longbottom
83 ~ graduated
84 ~ all you ever wanted (the end)
Thank you!
2 year anniversary

9 ~ I'll be ready

17.9K 639 825
By dracoXreaders

You stroke back the feathers of Buckbeak. It was holiday right now and you decided to stay with your friends.

'Is it strange if I tell you that you're one of best friends?' You spoke before giving him a small kiss on his beak.

Buckbeak moved his beak passed your cheek and made a happy sound. You grabbed a dead ferret and fed it to him.

You spent so much time with Buckbeak. He recognized you when you came towards him, he'd get up and you'd quickly bow so Buckbeak could walk towards you.

'Let's go back. Hagrid wanted you back in a few minutes.' You smiled.

You grabbed another dead ferret and led him with you through the snow. Hagrid smiled at you when you came back.

'He really likes ye! Yer very good with creatures... like yer parents.' He smiled.

You looked at him.

'My parents are muggles. You've never seen them before.' You spoke in confusion.

'Oh... I shouldn't have said that...' He sighed.

'Hagrid, are you drunk?' You asked.

'No.'

When you wanted to ask him something else Ron and Hermione ran towards you.

'Come on! Let's go the Hogsmeade!' Hermione smiled while grabbing your sleeve.

You threw the dead animals on the ground and ran with Ron and Hermione towards the courtyard.

'Harry can't join... can he?' You asked.

They shook their heads. You followed the group of students and walked towards Hogsmeade.

-

After a while you, Ron and Hermione took a break near the Shrieking Shack.

'It's the most haunted building in Britain... did I mention that?' Hermione asked while the two of you looked at the creepy house.

'Twice.' Ron grinned.

'Do you guys want to move a bit closer?' You asked.

The two looked at you.

'Huh?' Ron asked on confusion.

'To the Shrieking Shack.' You smiled while walking back a bit and sitting down on a rock.

'Oh... uhm.. actually I'm fine here.' Ron spoke nervously.

You grinned.

'Well well, look who's here.' You heard a formilliar voice say.

You turned around and saw Draco and his friends. He had eye contact with you for a moment.

'You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it Weasle-Bee. Didn't your family sleep in one room?' He asked while stopping in front of Hermione and Ron.

'Weasle-Bee?' You asked.

Draco looked at you.

'Yeah, that's what I said. What are you? Deaf?'

'Shut your mouth Malfoy.' Ron spat.

'Not very friendly.' He smirked. 'Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee. How to respect his superiors.'

You laughed.

'I hope you don't mean yourself.'

He turned around in one motion and shot you a disgusting look.

'How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mudblood!' He hissed.

'How dare you call me that Malfoy! You're no different just because your parents are wizards and mine aren't. So shut your filthy pure-blood mouth and leave us alone.' You spoke in anger while getting up.

'Miss America is getting unfriendly. I thought you hated fighting.'

'I hate it even more when people are mean to my friend.' You spoke before pushing back causing him to almost fall.

'That was a massive mistake Y/L.' He grinned while walked towards you.

When he was almost near you a snowball hit his face. You turned around but there was no one there.

'Who is that?' Draco asked.

No answer... then another snowball flew towards him out of nowhere. You laughed as it hit him in the face. More and more snowball hit the three Slytherins.

'Don't stand there! Do something!' Draco hissed while pushing Vincent.

'What?!' He asked.

Gregory's woolen hat was pulled over his eyes and Vincent's pants were pulled down. You laughed even louder with Hermione and Ron... Harry Potter what are you doing?

Vincent was pushed in the snow before Gregory's scarf was grabbed and he was spun around. He fell into the snow. Then Dracos legs were grabbed and he was pulled towards the hole in the fence where he was pulled through.

'What's up Malfoy?! Lost your skis?' Ron laughed.

Then the three Slytherins got up and ran away. You laughed and then Hermione hair flew up a bit. Then he played with the small robes on Ron woolen hat.

'Harry!' You said while crossing your arms with a smile.

He out of his invisibility cloak.

'Bloody hell Harry, that was not funny.'

You, Hermione and Harry slowly stopped laughing. 

'You pushed Malfoy Y/N. Nice.' Harry said.

'No, what you did was bloody brilliant!' You smiled.

'Did you see Malfoys face?' Hermione grinned.

You sighed for a moment.

'I hate that word... the way he says it... I don't know. Can't get used to it.'

'Mudblood?' Ron asked. 

You nodded.

'It's a disgusting word. He'll probably use it against you more often.' Hermione sighed.

It was quiet for a moment.

'Let get back into the village.' Hermione suggested.

You all agreed and walked in.

'Oh! Guys, look was Fred and George gave me.'

Harry grabbed a big folded piece of paper from his hand.

'It's called: the Marauder's Map. You can see hidden passages in the castle and you can see exactly where every person is walking!'

'Those weasels! never told me about any Marauder's Map.' Ron sighed.

'He won't keep it, he'll turn it over to professor McGonagall.' Hermione said.

'Aren't you?' You asked. 

'Sure. Along with his invisibility cloak.' Ron sighed.

'Oh, look who it is! It's Madam Rosmerta.' Hermione spoke in amusement. 'Ron fancies her.' She grinned.

'That's not true!' Ron defended himself.

'Professor McGonagall!'

You looked up and saw Cornelius Fudge. What was he doing here?! The minister of magic!

'Cornelius!' You heard McGonagall speak.

'Allow me minister.' Hagrid spoke before breaking the door of the carriage which Cornelius was in.

You grinned. Hermione, Ron and Harry looked into the same direction.

'Oh Hagrid...' He sighed.

'Sorry 'bout that.'

'Rosmerta my dear, I hope business is good.' Cornelius spoke while getting out of the carriage.

'It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!' She complained. 

'We have a killer on the loose!'

'Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?!'

Cornelius whispered something in her ear.

'Harry Potter?!' She asked.

'Sssst... Come come.' He spoke while dragging her inside.

You looked at your friends who shrugged. Then Harry was suddenly gone. You saw footprints in the snow.

'Harry! That way.' You spoke. 

You started following the footprints. He walked into Rosmerta's pub. You hurried after him and held the door. When you wanted to walk in, hanging head stopped you.

'No underage wizards allowed in today!'

'Shut the damn door!'

'So rude.' Hermione sighed while stepping back.

'Thick heads.' Ron spat.

You walked away and closed the door.

'What now?' You asked.

Hermione looked around.

'Now we wait.' She spoke before sitting down on a rock.

'What if he wasn't meant to hear what's going on in there?' You asked.

'He isn't meant to hear what's going on in there.' Ron stated. 'But he's going to listen.'

A short while later the door opened but no one came out. Footprints appeared in the snow. 

'Guys, look.' You spoke. 

Harry walked straight through the witches who were singing Christmas songs. You got up and started running after them.

'Sorry! Marry Christmas.' You spoke while trying to get through them.

You followed him through the village until your came back to the opened space near the Shrieking Shack. You heard soft sobs and saw footprints. You slowly walked towards the Rock while Hermione and Ron stared at you. You slowly walked closer until you dropped yourself on your knees into the snow.

You slowly reached forwards with your hand until you felt the cloak. You pulled it off and found Harry crying. He looked up and looked at you. You sat down besides him on the rock and pulled him in for a hug.

'What happened?' You asked while sitting back.

'He was their friend... and he betrayed them.'

His facial expression changed to more angry them sad.

'He was their friend!' He then yelled.

'I hope he finds me.'

'What?! Harry that mental... why?!'

'Because when he does... I'm going to be ready! When he does I'm going to kill him!'

You looked at the anger is his emerald eyes. Ron and Harry stepped closer.

'What did they say?' Hermione asked. 

'He told you-know-who where my parents were hiding... he killed his own best friend leaving nothing but a finger! And the worst part is... he's my godfather... he's my family.'

'Your godfather betrayed your parents? That's horrible.' Hermione spoke in a bit of shock.

'Aren't you going to need us?' You asked.

He looked at all of you.

'Are you willing to help?' He asked. 

'We're your friends Harry, of course we are!' Hermione smiled.

You got up and offered Harry your hand. You pulled him up.

'Let's go back.' You smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.1M 45.2K 74
A postwar fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, and no one understands him the way Draco Malfoy does. One apologetic letter written by Draco will ch...
6.3K 286 25
Draco x Hufflepuff reader - In your 5th year you and your little sister, Fae, can come back to Hogwarts. She means the world to you and you'd do anyt...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...