TJL#5#Snow-white & The Reveng...

By HiddenInTheEpic

Ashley Christos is the youngest daughter of Greek Billionaire. 21 years old and extraordinary beautiful. She... More

Disgusting Day!!!
Rude!!!
Permission
Target
Sure About That
My Family!!!
Exploring!!!
She Is Mine.
Hell Day!!!
First Day
Can't Hurt Her.
Got Her.
Working With Him.
Quite Good though
Concentrate!!!
Unexpected Meeting
Never
Scared!!!
No Matter What!!!
I Hate Him
He Is Nothing
Disgusting!!!
What The Hell?!
Mrs. Axton Sr.??!
The Deal
His Tension!!!
Surprise!!!!!
What's Wrong?!
Love Is Blissful
The Betrayal!!!
Broken
Crazy About Kids.
No Escape
The Tragic Truth
Behind The Secret
Last Weapon
What A FAMILY!!
Love You Most
The Wedding I Dreamt About
Eva Or Trina
The Hartmanns
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Additional Chapter

Cause I'm Devil

11.9K 520 5
By HiddenInTheEpic

Ryan's POV

I know that I have done wrong. But it was the only way to get her. She would never agree with me. I would never ask her parents for her. Never. Christos have done enough damage to my family. No more. I have gotten what I wanted. She is not going anywhere now. Actually, she can't.

I smiled when I saw her entering the building hurriedly. She is a little bit tensed and her eyes is saying actually how much angry she is. She needs only 4 minutes to reach me. Come, babe. I am waiting for you.

I heard a knock there on the door.

" Come in." I said. I looked up and saw her.

" Yes." I smiled.

" What is this? " she shouted.

" What?" I asked.

" This" she slammed the paper on my desk.

" This? Marriage certificate. " I smiled.

" Why the hell my name is here?" She shouted again.

" Cause it's your marriage certificate. " I smiled.

" What?" She said.

" Can't you read English? It has written in English. Read it and you will understand what it is." I said in a normal tone.

" What the heck is your name doing here, Mr. Axton?" She was fuming then.

" Cause it's mine too." I was checking the files. Then I told her that.

" How can this be your marriage certificate if it's mine?" She has become dumb in rage.

" There is only one way if you are married with me." I said while checking the files.

" Wh...what..What?" She said trembling.

" Yes, look it is saying that. " I showed her that.

" I don't believe it." She said.

" Really? " she said.

" It's fake." She said.

" I can proof that it's true. I can do a favor by calling a handwriting specialist. Shall I?" I said.

" I don't care." She said.

" I do, babe" I said.

" Now I can sue you for this cheating, Mr. Axton." She said

" No, babe you can't. Cause you have signed it by your will yesterday. It is very easy for me to prove." I smirked.

" I have enough evidence to proof it." I said.

" Like?" She said in a disgust voice.

" I have the certificate, original one, it's a copy. "

" That doesn't prove anything. " she said.

" Yeah, What do you say about Nolan, Jennifer, Adith and my lawyer.?" I said.

" What?" She said .

" Eye witness you know. I have four. They can help me. They will, actually. " I said and stood beside her.

" Whatever. " she looked away.

" Really? " I teased her.

" You can buy witness with your money. " she said.

" Oh! Yeah I can. But I haven't this time. Besides... " I paused.

" Besides? "

" Besides I have CCTV footage of this."

" What?!" She said that.

" Yeah. Wanna check it? I will be more than happy to check it when you sign the certificate. " I said.

" Why?" She said.

" What why, babe?" I hold her hand, her eyes were almost tearing. I can't see her crying.

" Why have you done this? Why? What have I done to you? I have never crossed your way. Then why have you done this?" Her eyes were tearing and I felt like I am a devil for making her cry.

" Cause, I love you and you hate me." I said.

" You can't do that. How can you be that rude?" She asked.

" I can. Cause I am a devil". I said pulling her in a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
6.4M 248K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
456K 14.1K 46
Part two of the Hurt of billionaire. ************************************************************************************************ "Sir, Please le...
7.6K 1K 36
🔱 BROKEN 🔱 A feeling of hopelessness, loneliness and despair. A feeling that leaves a person empty, blank and stone cold because of it. Usually acc...