TJL#5#Snow-white & The Reveng...

By HiddenInTheEpic

Ashley Christos is the youngest daughter of Greek Billionaire. 21 years old and extraordinary beautiful. She... More

Disgusting Day!!!
Rude!!!
Permission
Target
Sure About That
My Family!!!
Exploring!!!
She Is Mine.
Hell Day!!!
First Day
Can't Hurt Her.
Got Her.
Working With Him.
Quite Good though
Concentrate!!!
Unexpected Meeting
Never
Scared!!!
No Matter What!!!
I Hate Him
He Is Nothing
Disgusting!!!
Cause I'm Devil
Mrs. Axton Sr.??!
The Deal
His Tension!!!
Surprise!!!!!
What's Wrong?!
Love Is Blissful
The Betrayal!!!
Broken
Crazy About Kids.
No Escape
The Tragic Truth
Behind The Secret
Last Weapon
What A FAMILY!!
Love You Most
The Wedding I Dreamt About
Eva Or Trina
The Hartmanns
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Additional Chapter

What The Hell?!

11.8K 485 6
By HiddenInTheEpic

Ashley's POV

" Ley, Ley?" Xavi is calling me. Why is going crazy? Hell, Xavi. I wanted to punch him for destroying my morning sleep. I woke up slowly and get down from my bed instantly fell down the floor, it often happens to me when my sleep remain incomplete. I stood up and went to downstairs rubbing my eyes. I saw Xavier standing there.

" What's happened idiot, why are you spoiling my morning sleep, huh?" I said in a irritating voice.

" There is someone, searching for you." He left for the kitchen pointing to the door.

" I will check it, make me breakfast." I said to him.

" I will , go check him he is waiting. " he said and I went to check who is this, spoiling my sleep.

I saw there was a man around 30 or up.

" Hello" I said to him.

" Ms. Ashley Christos?"

" Me" I said.

" There is a envelope for you. "

" And whom it from?" I asked.

" Mr. Ryan Axton. Please, take this." He handed me over the envelope. I took it.

" Thank you. " I smiled and he went away.

" Who was it?" Xavi asked.

" It was from my office. " I said.

" Oh! I made you breakfast. I am going out, do you need something? " he asked.

" Ice cream" I said.

" Accept that." He said.

" Nothing. " I said staring at the envelope.

" What is it?" He asked.

" I don't know. "

" Open up and check it, stupid girl. It's not for just staring at " he said, " And bye. " he said getting out.

" Say hello to Silva for me." I smirked.

" Go to hell. " he said I smirked.

I started at the envelope for sometimes more. Yesterday I went to left the job but Nolan and Jennifer talked to me about it. They requested me not to quit. Then I argued with them that I can't work with a person who is that much angry. I said it to them. Then they mentioned my dad. They said if I quit then it will show that Christos are weak and my dad was never weak. If I am his daughter then I have to continue and with over the difficulties not for me but only for my dad.

For my dad I can conquer the world. This job is nothing. So, I decided to continue but avoiding Mr. Axton. I will avoid him. Then I signed a new contract. It was quite nice. Saying that I even can work from my house, Greece. I have to attend once in 2 months for company meetings and they will arrange my flight, staying everything. I can do it for one year. I signed it. Maybe it's the copy of the contract.

I have to check it. I am so happy that I am going back to Greece. I will stay at my house and work from there. I can stay close to my family.

I slowly opened the envelope for checking the copies. As soon as I opened the contract copy I got frozen. What's this? What the hell?!

How can he cheat like this? What the heck has he done? My eyes were about to scoop out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 20.9K 41
She is stubborn, hot-headed and outspoken. Never care about what people think about her. Luciana Christos second Daughter of Greek Billionaire. She l...
6.4M 248K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
34.7K 796 30
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕," 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔...
2.9K 294 20
His Wi-Fi- Book 3 To The WI-FI series "It's not my Wi-Fi password to share" "Yours or his Wi-Fi it's the same thing" Leaving was something that Crys...