The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 26: Irene Rose

249K 8.4K 1.1K
By reneefuzzybunny

   It was just a couple of hours after the hearing ended, after my amazing speech they dismissed the courtroom and the council members, including the Alphas  (besides Alpha Archer) left to a different room where I'm pretty sure they were going to discuss Alpha Archer's fate before tomorrow where we would hear the council's decisions, and I prayed to the Moon Goddess that my speech was moving enough to make his consequence a little less harsh than I was hoping.

 I was pacing around my room whilst David was downstairs below keeping a watch of the house whilst Alpha James was away. I was still in my outfit that I wore in the courtroom and my shoes were thrown somewhere around the room as I paced back and forth while nervousness was eating my insides. I was terrified for Alpha Archer's fate even when he did some horrible things, but his past shed a new light on him.

  My neck was throbbing less and was slightly going back to normal which meant I was beginning to accept him as mate and I was glad that the swelling had stopped. I had not trusted Alpha Archer fully, but I was beginning to understand him and truth be told, I'm happier that I understand him more and he was starting to partially trust me.

  After the speech I had given in the courtroom Alpha Archer gave me a slight smile before glancing away, but my stomach was in a frenzy when he did that and I cannot stop thinking about the slight smile that meant he was grateful. He was still being kept in the dungeons, but I had heard from David he was being given a larger meal and much more nicer amenities. When I heard it I breathed a sigh of relief and retreated back in my room. 

  I was honestly tired of pacing and had taken rest on the bed, the cool comforter bringing a wave of calmness through me as I tried to rest my racing mind. It was only four pm, and I had a few more hours before we got our answer and I was dying to know. David wasn't much help in trying to ease my nervousness as he came by frequently to check on me which made me get started.

   It was around six o'clock and the majority of the pack members were going to have a picnic. I had taken a look out the window to see them bunching up around the large field with fire pits randomly placed across it, there were a few trees scattered about, but that was really it. The Crystal Waters pack seemed really peaceful, so far the horizon was setting and people were cooking meat over the fires and sitting on tradition red and white blankets. The children were playing soccer and the adults conversed whilst they cooked. I really liked this pack, it would've been a nice pack to live in.

  My eyes stared longingly at a couple who sat alone by the fire, their hands intertwined as they chuckled together as they pointed out some kids who were playing, they seemed really in love. I wish I had something like that, but I still liked to showcase independence. If Alpha Archer and I had that special connection, I think it would be really nice. I mean, you'd have someone to talk to and even just share nice moments. 

  My thoughts were rudely interrupted by David who touched my shoulder lightly, he gave me a slight smile before looking over my shoulder and at the cute couples and children. "You know, you can go over there with your family. I honestly don't mind. You don't have to keep me the company you know?" I told him, looking at his face. He looked at me and our eyes locked for a second before he shrugged and moved over to sit on the bed.

  "A tempting offer, but I'm under strict orders to keep an eye out, just in case Alpha Archer decides to escape," he said, spitting out Alpha Archer's name with disgust. I rolled my eyes at his rudeness and sat on the bed with him.

 "He's not all bad you know. He's just- well, misunderstood." I commented and laid down on the bed hugging one of the white pillows. He chuckled and put his hands behind his back to steady him. "Only you would say that Irene. I don't know, I don't like the dude. It's not right to forcefully mark someone, with or without control of your wolf." he spat out, his eyes hardening very quickly. 

  "I'm just saying that we don't understand him well enough, think about it. He needs me to fall in love with him to regain something he has lost, on top of that his pack doesn't think he is capable of becoming Alpha when he was a child. That must've done multiple hits on the poor dude." I bit back, getting immensely frustrated at David's lack in viewpoints. He seemed to notice my aggravated state, and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile.

  "I know you want him to stay safe, even without your wolf you still have the loyalty and respect of one. He is your mate, and no matter what you'll try to protect him. You have a good heart, but honestly, in my view, he should've explained everything to you earlier so this whole thing would've never happened." he told me, my heart warming up a little at his small compliments. "I wish we can join them" I complained slightly, looking at the window to see almost the whole pack sitting and playing around the field. 

  He hummed in reply and his eyes glazed over for a little bit until he looked at him once again. "Alpha James said he allows us thirty minutes to go outside and join them, but afterwards come back inside as I have been informed, Alpha Archer's wolf as gotten over the sleeping drought and his very agitated," he explained to me, grabbing my hand lightly and dragging me out of the room in excitement. 

 I chuckled loudly at his joy as we went out Alpha James' door, a guard stood by and waved us goodbye as we left his front porch and directly to where everyone was. The closer we got, the prettier and lively everyone seemed to get. 

  Kids ran circles around me playing tips, pack members greeted us as they continued to roast their meals on the fire. Some of them informed me that the hunters of our packs had killed a large deer and they were feasting because of it. It was a joyous time, very rare too as deers were hard to catch around these areas, I was surprised that they had found a deer that large. David was standing on his tippy toes to find what I would assume to be his family.

  I smiled lightly, brushing a hand through my grey hair as we walked towards three adults and four little pups who sat close by the fire which was as tall as a five-year-old, it crackled as embers from the fire flew into the air, falling or disappearing into the night. The heat from the fire warmed my cold skin and David had grabbed a stick with deer meat, roasting it by the open fire. 

  "You must be Irene. David told me you were pretty, but I never thought you were beautiful." David's mum, Kasey said as she came up to sniff my scent. I did the same, making sure to keep her scent in my mind. I did the same with David's family members, familiarising their scents as they did mine. They had handed me a stick with the deer's meat afterwards and I placed it near the fire, making sure it had the slight crisp on the outside.

 It smelled wonderful, someone had put on some basil or some barbecue sauce which added much more flavour as I bit into it after it was cooked. It was juicy too, my wolf would have loved this, if only if she was here. I enjoyed conversing with David's family, enjoying their company before David led me back to the house, it had been past thirty minutes and night had already fallen.

  He seemed content with hanging around his family and told me stories about when he was a child as we made it to the house. 

  "My mother told me when I was a child I would run naked around the streets or pretend to be a mighty wolf scaring away the younger kids," he told me, his eyes drifting off into memories as he chuckled to himself, I laughed too as we walked up the stairs and into my room. "When I was younger, I hid in the library whenever my parents got mad." I smiled and plopped onto the bed. I heard him chuckle as he sat on a small seat and gave me a warm smile. 

  "You're very interesting and bubbly, you know that? Maybe that's why the Moon Goddess gave paired you with Alpha Archer, you're basically the opposite and as they say 'opposites attract'"

A.N I HAVEN'T UPDATED.

SCHOOL IS A BAD THING

NAUGHTY ME 

2019 - i feel like i have to justify continuously that this book has gone through a lot of stuff that don't reflect any of my personal views or opinions. yes, this book does feature abuse and a character who refuses to give up the one she was fated with even after everything she was out through. and for me, i see a strong woman who refuses to give up on people despite all the bad things that have happened to her. it's called giving people a second chance when you know that a person has the determination and motivation to change.

although this kinda spoils parts of the book, i want to give a warning for all you new readers... xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 55.2K 63
Hated by her clan. Hunted by No-Landers. Desired by Kings. Leyla is a Warrior. Strong. Fast. Unwavering. Yet she looks nothing like a Warrior. Dar...
201K 8.3K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
388K 15.1K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
6.1M 131K 45
He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold hearted, mean and ruthless. She was ev...