Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

I'm all you need...//

1.6K 63 14
By wwepurplevixen

FIRSTLY THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 60K READS AND 3.6K READS ON THIS BOOK AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOU ARE ENJOYING MY OTHER WORKS 😘😘😘

This is a Beyonce+Roman one shot for @TheLegitEmpire and @lovatolove1218 who had requested I do a Beyonce+Roman book :)
Unfortunately I won't be so hopefully this one shot inspires someone else to do just that. This is my first one shot and I'm not sure what I'm doing its probably more of a prologue but hope you like it !!

Nine times out of ten, I'm in my feelings
But ten times out of nine, I'm only human
Tell me, what did I do wrong?
Feel like that question has been posed
I'm movin' on

※※※

I watched as she gyrated her hips while performing and I licked my lips as I stood in the crowd watching her as she performed her final song.

She caught me in the audience and shot a smile my way which she always did but of course it led to the people surrounding me screaming their lungs out unsure about who she was smiling at.
I always loved attending her shows because I faded in the crowd and I got away from the wrestling crowds who weren't always so good to me. While she made sure that there wasn't a silent person in the crowd.

"Thank you Florida! Ya'll have been nothing but exceptional!"

She blew a kiss before the music played out as she swayed her hips moving to the back and I made my way over to security, raising my backstage pass.

I soon found my way into her dressing room and she frowned but smiled as soon as she saw me and I locked the door.

"The Samoan Stallion at your service" I winked as I pushed myself off the door and she giggled before moving towards me as my arms wrapped around her.

"I need me a shower" she breath with a slightly strained voice due to her singing her heart out, giving them her all and I smiled as I unzipped her corset she wore.

"Well then let's go" I smirked as I spun her around and felt her ass graze against my crotch before I slipped off her costume leaving her in only her stockings, underwear and thigh high boots.

I sighed as I took in the sight and pushed on her back, I decided her shower could wait for a bit and pulled her underwear down.

"What about the shower?" She glanced up at me in the mirror.

"I'm thinking first I fuck you then shower" I simply said and unbuttoned my jeans, releasing what had been craving her while watching her perform.

I didn't hesitate in plunging myself into her and I heard a gasp from her sweet mouth and tossed my t-shirt over my head as I gripped her waist and pushed in and out of her. My eyes focused on her brown eyes as she stared back at me through the mirror.

How did I land up fucking the greatest woman in the world in my opinion? I didn't like the controversy surrounding her and hearing her husband's infidelity. She was a goddess and deserved to be treated like one, it was clear she had sacrificed so much for the ungrateful man.

So when I was invited to an event featuring her I didn't hesitate in making my move. I knew she was hesitant but I had my ways and five months later I was loving every moment of it.

Her moans filled my ear but I pulled out and swung her around and pushed into her again as I forced my tongue past her lips.

She had been with that man for so long, he was her first but I knew he didn't appreciate her the way she deserved to be. So I made sure each time I got with her she would remember me the next day.

"Say my name Bey.." I breath as my fingers dug into her thick thighs.

"Yessss Joe!" She groaned into my neck as I continued thrusting into her harder and harder. My groans becoming louder and her moans pushing me closer to the edge...

◆◆◆

"Do they ever ask why you always spend hours locked in your dressing room after a show?" I heard his deep voice and he squeezed my behind which caught my attention.

"Its none of their business what I do. " I smiled and kissed his fine ass again, his lips feeling so good against mine.

I had always prided myself on being a loyal woman, on sticking with your man through ups and downs and that was exactly what I was doing except now I had me a good time as well.

I was labelled the good girl but there's always someone who makes you feel like being bad and the moment Joe walked in and decided he wanted me. I knew I was gon be his whether I liked it or not. I was used to pleasing my husband but Jay knew that, knew that I loved his ass because he was the only man I had been with but that was over now.

And honestly being with Joe made me feel more alive than he ever could. There was nothing left for me in my marriage but my little girl didn't deserve the media tearing us apart if divorce came up.

I did deserve some happiness though.

"Being away from you is getting harder Bey. I'm thinking about you all the time, your fine ass backed up against me while that innocent smile gets me going faster. You're a goddess baby, my goddess you know that?"

He pulled on my behind and bit his lip as he squeezed it. I wanted some more of the fine ass Samoan but after he fucked me on the dresser and shower my body couldn't handle anymore.

It wasn't always fucking, he could be gentle. But we both liked the roughness more, I loved the way his brown eyes darkened and how his hair flipped as he got lost in me. Taking control..

I was Beyonce, I ran an empire alongside my husband. I had so many things on my mind so this man deciding he wanted to dominate my ass made everything better.

"I know it because that's how you make me feel. I wish I had met you before Jay" I whispered into his lips and he smiled loving the sound.

"There's no doubt I would satisfy you everyday baby. And it ain't too late for that either..." He traced his fingers over my cheeks and I closed my eyes loving the feeling of being wanted.

"You know it is. I have Blue.."

"Well Blue's mama deserves to be happy. And I know I make you happy babe. I love feeling you around me, love touching every inch of your body."

"And I love being touched by you. You blow my mind in so many ways but I can't be as reckless in my life as I am whenever you're in a town I'm in. " I confessed as wherever we were I would let him do with me as he pleased because I craved the Samoan man.

"There's nothing wrong with being reckless all the time. Get that ring off your finger and put another one up on there instead. I would never get bored of you, when I'm away all I think about is you. These moments, leave Jay and you won't miss a thing. You need to think about your happiness too, you can't be stuck in an unhappy marriage for the rest of your life." He shook his head disapprovingly proving that he was a man who had certain views on life yet he was currently playing a part in my infidelity.

"I didn't say I would be."

"He thinks he got away with it by allowing you to release this album, airing out his shit. And I bet your beautiful behind he is onto his next Becky while you're trying to be a good wife. We both know this is more than just fucking, Bey. I see it, I see you. Especially when I take my time pleasing you, that look in your eyes. You want this but even with Jay fucking up you don't want to let the world down."

He was frustrated I knew it, he didn't like how I had suffered, dealt with people throwing it in my face. He saw me being wronged and if he believed I wanted him to kick my husband's ass he would.

"My reputation is all I have, these people respect me. They can relate to me and I'll prove to them I can make anything work Joe. I don't need to leave him." I whispered not wanting to let the world be right about my life. I had made every right decision for love yet he just betrayed me.

"Well I'm just saying being with that man is all you have ever known. Nothing lasts forever and he proved the perfect couple front for the world between you two wouldn't. So why not say fuck him and be with me?" He shrugged and I hadn't heard him say it before. I could tell he wanted more and maybe I did too but it was one of those unspoken feelings...

I smiled, "why you want me so badly? You're a very goodlooking man can get any exotic piece of ass he wants."

"But I only love you" He shrugged with a small smile and searched my eyes while I held back a laugh at him saying it as casually as a man could.

"You love me?"

He nodded pulling me closer.

"Yes.. And I know you love me too. Time shouldn't tell a thing."

I sighed as he had made me feel worth more than I had in a long time. Yes I was loved by so many around the world but not by the one I was sharing a bed with. I knew he no longer loved me, he wouldn't go fucking around if he did so what did that say about me?

I felt his lips on me as he tipped me over before breaking it .

"Say you love me Bey, I know you do" he mumbled into my neck, holding me close in his strong arms.

I did.

"I love you Joe and I'm leaving Jay." I blurted out not having realized I wanted to before I said it.

He smiled and kissed me briefly allowing his lips to graze over mine.

"I'm all you need and Blue will love me, trust me"

"I do.."

□□□

Thanks so much for reading guys and there will be a couple more one shots added [ not on these two though]. But I have received more unique ship book requests which I don't have time for right now with my books for the year already set. Also I don't really take requests this just came up in my comments throughout this book and didn't want to disappoint xx

Until then 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...
234K 9.8K 84
Leaving your hometown is hard, establishing yourself in a new city is harder, making a living as a painter is even harder, but re-finding yourself an...
133K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...