James Arthur | Is this love...

Від yourdaylight

When James unexpectedly sees a beautiful girl outside one of his concerts, he doesnt hold back to get to know... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
365 Days Later
Authors Note

Chapter 18

417 16 1
Від yourdaylight

James' POV

I feel my eyes start to well up as I suddenly realise she doesn't remember who we are. I turn to her parents and see that their eyes are all flushed and tears are running down their face.

"S-Sophie, it's James." I grab her hand gently and look up at her. She clearly has no idea who I am anymore. I turn to her parents and see her father grabbing her other hand and putting his head down in fear.

"Sophie, i-it's me, your father. Please remember me Sophie, please." He says between sobs.

She pulls away both of her hands and tucks them under her head in fear.

"How can I trust you all? I have no idea who you all are."

I get up and leave the room trying to find a nurse or doctor or someone that can help me out. I see a doctor walk by and wipe away my tears as I turn to him for help.

"E-excuse me? Do you know whats happened to Sophie? The patient in there." I point to the room Sophie is in then turn back to the doctor. He has a clipboard under his arm and looks though it.

"Ahh Sophie yes. She has amnesia at the moment. I'm not sure how much she has remembered but you-... are you a friend or family member?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Right well, try to remind her of anything that might of happened between you two, or her and her family, just remind her of as many things that has happened to her as you can. Anything will help."

"Ok. Is it temporary amnesia or p-p-permanent?"

"Well, it's hard to tell at the moment. We will need to run some tests but we will let you know as soon as we find out."

"Ok, thank you." I dash back to Sophies room and kneel to the floor beside her bed.

"Sophie. I'm James. Your boyfriend. You went to see me in concert, then I asked you out. I took you on a date to an Italian restaurant. You ordered a pepperoni pizza as you said that was your favourite. We walked around town looking at lights. I made you laugh when you looked sad, I stayed the night at your place because you were scared of the stranger calling you. Sophie, I love you."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

20.8K 633 12
There had been what seemed like hundreds before her. Hundreds, he told himself. What is one girl? One out of hundreds? Written for: @luke_evans_fans...
36K 1.4K 41
I'll think of some song lyrics but rn it's late and night and my brain is not working. peace out James Phelps x reader fanfic. 12,7 K reads, 759 vote...
355 29 14
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
627 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...