Chapter 19

Sophies POV

I turn and see James holding my hand. I don't know who he is and if I can actually trust him or not, but somethings pushing me to.

"Look James. I have no idea who you are and if I can trust you or not, but something is pushing me to. I don't remember anything about you, but I'm ready to get to know you all over again I guess."

"So, you trust me?"

"I trust you James. So tell me more about you, about me, about everything I guess."

"Your name is Sophie, you came to see me in concert, I sing for a living and you still haven't worked out what you want to be, you laugh at how silly that sounds every time you tell me. I'm James, I'm your boyfriend, I told you that I have anxiety and depression, and you already knew and told me how much of a fan you are. We worked out our nicknames for each other, you call me J and I call you G.F, short for girlfriend. You are Sophie and I am your boyfriend, and I love you."

I sit there in silence for a minute as My head starts rolling around. It suddenly hits me, James wearing a black leather jacket and jeans and taking me somewhere, but where? Everything seems to go dark and foggy after that.

"Wait, I, I think I can, I think I remember you taking me somewhere, and you were wearing-" I look at him and realise that's he's wearing the exact same thing as he is wearing in my head.
"Your wearing what you have on now, and you were going to take me somewhere... oh were was it?" I see his eyes light up with joy.

"THE CINEMA! I was going to take you to the cinema! We were going to watch a film and then go into the park."

"Oh right! The cinema! I can't remember anything else though..."

"That's a huge improvement in such little time Sophie! It's ok if you start to remember anything else at all come and tell me."

I see a couple which I remember are my parents walk in.

"Sophie these are your parents you must remember?"

"I can only remember them being my parents, nothing else."

I see the dad walk over and James get up. He gives me a kiss on the head as my dad sits down on the chair next to me with my mother.

"I'm going to leave you alone with them, bye for now."

I see him give a reassuring nod to my parents then he walks out the room.