Chapter 3

Sophies POV

"Omg omg omg! Lauren get in here right now! I need help what the hell  am I going to wear?!" I start to panic and open my wardrobe doors and frantically pull out random clothing items I have and looking at them for about 2 seconds then chucking each one on the floor in dismiss.

"I'm coming I'm coming calm down he won't be here for hours! Look how about this top and that skirt?" She holds out a black skirt and a plain white t-shirt.

"But that's a short sleeve t-shirt and as it is night time I will freeze to death!"

"Its not cold outside at all!"

"Well of course it isn't now because the sun is up silly!"

"Look. Were this skirt and that t-shirt. It won't be that cold out you asked me to check the weather on my phone 3 times. You will probably walk around anyways, trust me, you will be fine.

I think about it for a minute. I do trust Lauren. I doubt she would want me to freeze to death at night time. "Mmm, ok, I trust you."

"Thank you. Now go and have some lunch theres some on the table."

"You made me lunch?"

"You seemed really exited about today so I thought this would be a nice way to top it off. Nothing fancy though."

"Awww thanks you really are a great friend! Come on come join me then, you made lunch for yourself too didn't you?"

"Of course!"

I toss my outfit on my bed and add a nice crystal star necklace to it. I then give Lauren a quick hug and head to the kitchen with her.

James' POV

Why am I freaking out so much?! I've never been so nervous for a date before! I must really like this girl and all I know is her name and phone number! I search and search and search for something nice to wear. I finally decide on some black jeans, a plain black t-shirt and a denim jacket for over the top. I then take a shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth... and I'm all ready to go and pick up Sophie. This is it, I think to myself... I'm sure it will be fine.