Chapter 7

James' POV

Ok ok ok. I can do this. It's just a picnic. Yeah, just a picnic. I start to pull out all the food from the shopping bags and prepare the picnic. I have 2 loafs of bread, ham, salami, cheese and pate, 3 different bags of different types of crisps, I also bought a flask and 2 different types of hot chocolates, tea, coffee, and I also bought a brand new picnic basket. I start to cut the ham in heart shapes, and after half an hour I finish on the ham. I then spend the same amount of time doing the same on the salami and the cheese. I then prepare the hot chocolate, and pour it in the flask, I then make the tea and coffee and put it in a plastic bottle. If she decides to have tea or coffee then I can pour the hot chocolate in a spare plastic bottle and put her drink of choice in the flask so it can heat up. I finally finish then take a shower and get ready. I grab the basket and a rose which at some point i'll give to Sophie. I then head out the door and head to Sophies.

Sophies POV

I'm scared. This same number has been calling me again and again and it's honestly starting to scare me so much. I really want to go on this date with James but I'm so scared that the person that's calling knows where I live and is out to get me or something. I try to take my mind of it and go and shower and get dressed. I then plonk down on my bed and look at my phone while I wait for James. He will be here any minute. This cant be happening! My phone is ringing again and surprise surprise it says no caller ID. I'm so scared. I answer it then put it on speaker. I'm honestly so fed up with this. Ever since it started becoming too much i've been crying. Constantly. I hear silence. Then a noice. But it's not the usual noise. It's a voice. I can't make out what it's saying, but I can definitely tell that it's a mans voice, but it's just sounds blurry. I hang up and with in time of me pressing the end call button the doorbell rings. I get up and walk to the door. I take a deep breath and answer the door. I then see James standing there looking at the floor holding a picnic basket. I cant do this anymore. I burst into tears.