Chapter 28

Sophies POV

Once we finish watching I see James grab his phone and as I watch him my mind starts to wonder what he actually did before.

"So, James, what did you actually do before then?"

He looks over at me then turns his phone of. He turns to me and takes a deep breath and starts to speak.

"So, I ermm, I reported Ben to the police and they've arrested him. It's all sorted now so theres nothing to worry about. It's all fine now Soph."

I smile at him then give him a hug and whisper in his ears.

"Thanks James."

He pulls away from the hug then smiles at me.

"So, how about we call it a night?"

"Sounds good to me."

I try to get up but my legs hurt and ache so much that I feel a whimper come out of my mouth. James then looks at me worryingly and picks me up.

"Looks like your getting a ride from here to the bathroom." I giggle and he takes me over to the bathroom and puts me down carefully. We then brush our teeth and I try to walk back to the bed, buts it's to hard I loose my balance a bit and James catches me.

"It's ok, I'm here. Seems your getting a ride to bed too." He then bends down and gestures for me to go on his back. I jump on and he kicks his foot like a horse and dashes to the bedroom. He puts me down on the bed then dashes over to his side and jumps into bed next to me.

"Thanks James."

"No problem-o."

He turns the bedside light of and the room goes dark.

"I love you James."

"I love you too Sophie."