What do I do? (BWWM)

By KittenWoman99

Jacey Hills is an 18 year old senior, she is smart and athletic. She has two best friends, but her two best f... More

20 Laps.
I Wasn't Staring That Hard.
Didn't She Just Get Rejected?
Awe, We're Her Friends.
Ice Cream!
Don't Touch Me.
Can I Sleep Over?
WaterPark!
I'm Not Gay!
I'm Not Stupid.
Insidious.
Why Can't We Be Friends?
New Teammate.
Consider It Payback.
Why Don't You Attack Me?
Celebrating A Break Up!
Chimpmunk.
Game Day!
Heartless Asshole.
Who Shall Be The Winner?
What Does She See In Him?
Prank War Has Begun!
Let's Make Milkshakes.
Go To Hell!
I Won It For Her.
The Art Store.
Friends With Benefits.
You're Not Ending This.
You Said This Will Stay Between Us.
You Need Body Heat.
He Doesn't Like Me And Never Will.
I Think Zack Like Jacey.
This Is Going To Be A Long Party.
Since When Do You Ask For Permission?
The Way He Looks At You.
Her Lips Do Something To Me.
I Regret Falling For You.
I Love You, Chipmunk
Two Kids and Pregnant With One.
The End

Confession Time

9.2K 399 122
By KittenWoman99

Jacey POV

I am just getting done with my warm up laps. "Jacey get over here." Coach Brown yells out to me. I run up to him, Coach Brown is six foot tall, with pale skin and brown eyes. "Go find Tina and start practicing for the 4 by 2 relay." I nod my head and head to the gym where I last seen her at.

I try walking into the gym door, but the door is lock. "Seriously, who locks the gym door after school, knowing there is a practice." I knock on the door and after a few seconds someone comes to the door.

The person who comes to the door looks like one of the boys that play basketball with Jonny. "Hey aren't you Jonny best friend?" He asks me.

"Umm yeah." He looks around the halls a couple times before saying anything. "Don't tell Jonny I talked to you, but hey." He lets out a childish giggle and runs back into the gym. I laugh at his childishness.

I walk into the gym looking around for Tina.

"JJ! JJ!" The only person who calls me that is Jonny, I turn around and see him running up to me. "What are you doing here? I thought you're suppose to be at practice." He ask me, "I am, but coach sent me in here to look for Tina."

He looks at me and then points to a far corner in the gym. "Oh, she's over there beating up David." He says to calmly with a lazy look.

Tina is beating up the boy that talked to me earlier, "I'm guessing that is David then. Does this happens everyday?" I ask Jonny while staring at the two people shock, he nods his head.

"Tina, what are you doing?!" I yell out to her "Coach is about to have a fit because you're not out on the track!"

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Tina!" David yells, after he had apologize for whatever he had done. Tina hits him one more time and gets off his back.

"That's why you're ugly and she looks better than you." David say while pointing at me and sticking his tongue out at Tina. She starts to chase after him and I go sit down and wait on the bleachers.

Someone sits down next to me after a couple seconds has pass by. I look to the side and notice it is Zack. "Waiting on Tina?" He asks and I nod my head. I know I have some feelings for him and I know he has a girlfriend, but I feel like I should tell him how I feel now, instead of later.

"Umm, can I talk to you outside of the gym?" I ask while pointing at the doors, he looks at me with an confuse expression, but nod his head yes anyway. We walk outside of the gym, it was quiet for a couple of seconds.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asks, "Oh um, okay I'm just going go ahead and say it." I take a deep breath, "I'm Jacey and I have feelings for you. I know you have a girlfriend and I'm not trying to break y'all up or anything. It's just that I've been having feelings for you for a while now and I wanted to get it off my chest." I tell him that in one breath.

He looks at me with shock for what seem like minutes instead of seconds, then all of a sudden a smirk comes upon his lips, "Awe that's so nice, but like you said I have a girlfriend and I also don't even know who you are, so why would I even want to date you?"

I'm not going to lie I am little hurt by that last comment, but hopefully he didn't notice that it, "Okay." I say quietly and walk back into the gym to go get Tina. She is still beating up David "Ah! Rape! She's raping me!" I laugh at his scream and pull Tina off of him.

"Lets go we're already late." I say as I pull her away from David, she yells out to David, "I'm going to get your girly ass later!" As we're walking out I notice Zack staring at me and looking at me with shock in his eyes for some reason, I look away and head to the track with a furious Tina.

"Girls hurry up the other two are waiting on y'all." Coach brown yells out to us. By other two he means the other two girls running the relay with us, Jessica and Kaitlin. We run up to the two girls, Jessica is five foot five inches, she has black hair, blue eyes that go well with her tan skin. Kaitlin is the same height as Jessica, but she has brunette hair, brown eyes, and also tan skin, she is also half Mexican half white.

"Hey. Y'all ready to start practicing?" Jessica asks, we nod our heads. Jessica is first leg, Tina is second leg, Kaitlin is third leg, and I am the fourth leg.

After Practice

After practice me and Tina go to the gym and wait for basketball practice to end. Tina is waiting because her ride is with her friend, Anthony. We sit down on the bleachers with a big sigh. I look around and notice that the team is having their water break.

Jonny notice me and Tina and walks over towards us, "Hey J, we're going to be here longer than usual." He says and my mouth drops, "Are you serious?! I'm already tired from our practice and now we have to wait longer than usual!"

"I know, I know, we'll go get some ice cream to make up for it this week." He states in hurry and kiss my forehead and head back to the court. He knew that he won, because he said we will go get ice cream and I love ice cream. I look to see where Tina was, because she didn't react when we were told we would have to stay here longer than usual.

To my surprise the girl is knocked out. David is walking quietly towards us, he puts his finger over his mouth signaling me to be quiet. I know he was going to do something to Tina, but I need a laugh so I stay quiet. He slaps Tina butt, "CLAP!!"

She wakes up with a scream, she glares at David and say, "I hate you! You lucky I'm to tired to chase after you." We both laugh at what had just happen.

"David! What did I tell you earlier about Jacey being off limits?!" Jonny yells at David making me and David jump. I look at Jonny confused, but then remembered that David told me not to tell Jonny that he had talked to me earlier.

I laugh and told Jonny, "It's okay, we were just messing with Tina." He looks at Tina and then at us and walks back to the court. "Go back before me and you get in trouble by Jonny." He looks scared and runs back to the court.

He is like an adorable kid I thought to myself. I notice Zack staring at me, when we make eye contact, a little bit of hurt crawls back into me, I still remember the last comment he said. I look away and goback to where I was seating, next to a sleeping Tina.

And hour and a half later basketball practice is finally over. A boy comes to wake up Tina, "Hey I'm Anthony, but you can call me Tony." He introduce himself, "I'm Jacey." Tina starts groaning, she opens her eyes and see Tony.

"Can you carry me?" She says in a baby voice, I laugh at her childishness, Anthony rolls his eyes and picks up Tina bridal style and carries her out. "I'll see you later Jacey and tell Jonny that he better give you your ice cream soon." I laugh at his last comment and nod my head.

I see Jonny talking to his coach, I wave to him signaling that I am going to wait in the car. As I'm walking to my car I see someone, and to no surprise it is Zack. I keep walking until he stops me, I look at him confused, "Yeah?"

"I have to tutor you in math. I will let you know when I can tutor you later. Don't think this is a way for me to get close to you either." He air quotes the last part.

"What do you mean you're tutoring me in math? Can't I just get someone else?" I ask in disbelief, he shakes his head no.

"I don't even care no more, fine tutor me then." He knew he was going to win because he has a smirk on his face, "And don't forget I have a girlfriend and I don't want to be nothing but your tutor."

Wow that hurt, he just being mean to me today for some reason, I'm starting to wish that I had kept my feelings in.

I say okay and walk to my car and lean against it, Zack is still standing in the same spot looking at me, "Why are you just standing there?" I ask.

"I was wondering the same thing about you." I look at him confusingly and then realized he is asking why I haven't left yet. "Oh I'm waiting on Jonny we rode with each other." He shrugs his shoulders and go to his car, a 2015 mustang, Jonny comes out five minutes later.

"JJ! I love you in the whole wide world!" Jonny picks me up and kiss my forehead. "What's up with you kissing my forehead?" I say as I wipe my forehead.

"I'm not getting in trouble like I thought I was." Jonny has been on border line with his English class grades and his coach found out, his coach said if he fail the next test he would not be able to play in the next game.

Jonny teacher doesn't teach and would pass out tests every other day, the teacher finally got caught for doing that to the students and got fired. "That's good for you, now lets go, so we can go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 345 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
97.2K 2.4K 32
*CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC/MATURE CONTENTS* (EXPLICIT & Slight gory NSFW including Rough & Forced sexual acts, PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION) In a small town...
3.6K 136 30
First: you're having a normal life. Then: a stranger is texting you. At last: he tells you that he knows your secret. What are you gonna do? You woul...
102 4 19
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...