Demigod head cannons

By iwrotethiswheniwas13

Just a bunch of random stories about the demigods like them in high school, blending with the mortals, percab... More

Introduction and crap
Reese Freidman meets Thalia .. sort of.
Ten Years Later - High School Reunion
Halloween Party
IMPORTANT TO THE STORY
The Seven (YOUTUBE)
DANI HOGARD
Will gets drunk
Gods reveal themselves at Goode (NO MIST)
Ryan and Dove Designs
Shakespeare's Death Day
Bad Ass!!!
Sibling Tag (youtube)
Triplets of the sky and love
Dinner at the Blofis residence
QUICKIE AN
The Seven do the BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND tag -YOUTUBE
I'm dying my hair AN
I don't know what to cal this chapter
BOOK TAG 2016
Solangelo school trip
Rachel Elizabeth Dare
Annabeth's Gone and SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
The New Neighbours
Frazels' Bundle of ..... // Part 1
Chiron the Babysitter
20k Headcannon
Piper goes to Goode 01
Percy, Jason & Chuck go to the movies.
Percabeth at the bookstore.
"You are under arrest ..", "STOLLS!"
Parents Evening
Nico and Hades Parent/Teacher Conference.
Percy Jackson and Charlie Manfest.
Skye and Zoe Arrested
Road trip to San Francisco (Youtube)
Katie goes into labour!
Nico Meets Mrs Solace ... And Nearly Dies
The School Bake Sale
Harley visits Leo at School.
Nico's New Admirers
Double Date to the movie's with the zombies.
Piper goes to Goode 02
Piper Gives Nico a Haircut
The Case of the Missing Hoodies
Percy Jackson & Charlie Manfest 2
The Cinnamon Cookie Prank (YouTube)
NEW STORY!!!!!!!!
Halloween at the Solace-DiAngelo House
the midnight cravings
Tiny Italian in Love
SEND ME PROMPTS PEOPLE!!!!!
A toy story.
Piper feels murderous
it could have been worse
omg

Frazels Bundle of ..... // Part 2

3.2K 65 86
By iwrotethiswheniwas13

(WHEN SHE FOUND OUT SHE'D BEEN 2 MONTHS PREGNANT)

5 MONTHS LATER-

Hazel stood in in the room soon to be her babies nursery. At the minute boxes of furniture not yet constructed where pushed up against the far wall, the only piece of furniture built was a large wardrobe holding a few baby grows and other gender neutral clothes since the demigod couple had wanted the gender to be a surprise.

"Hazel?" she heard Frank call.

"In here!" she shouted back.

Frank entered the room and nearly had a heart attack! "Hazel what are you doing?"

Hazel stood on a small step ladder, a paint brush in one hand as she carried on with the mural she was painting for their childs room.

"I'm painting Frank what does it look like I'm doing? Fighting off a hoard of killer bees?" she replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Your seven months pregnant Hazel!"

"Thanks for reminding me, not like I have a gigantic stomache and the need to pee every five minutes and the urge to eat all the pop tarts in the world"

"What I mean is that you should be taking it easy, not hanging off ladders"

"Hanging off laders? Frank I'm stood on the second step not hanging upside down by my feet, mainly because I can see my feet ad they'd be too swollen anyways, and how do you suppose this gets finished?"

"How about you call Rachel see if she wants to come over and help?" he asked.

Hazel sighed and stared at him, Frank stared back. "Fine, I'll call, I guess if she helps me finish it the sooner Leo can come and build the crib and things"

"Leo?" Frank asked confused, "I thought I was doing it"

Hazel raised and eye, "Frank sweetie, I love you and you have many many talents, but construccion and anything DIY related is not one of them". And with that Hazel hopped down off the steps, and walked past Frank, reaching up to peck him on the cheek before no doubt going to raid the pantry.

--------------------------------------------

The next day Rachel showed up bright and early in paint splattered clothes and breakfast burritos.

"Good morning all" she said. "Wow Hazel, little bumpy has grown so much since the last time I saw her",

"You still think it's going to be a girl" Frank asked as he poured them all some tea, (coffee having now being permanently banned from the household much to Hazels dismay).

"Maybe?"  she grinned laughing.

"So have you any important prophecies as of late?" Hazel asked making conversation,

"Not really, thankfully, a couple of Athenian campers and a Hermes boy came to gallery the other week to talk to the oracle, damn kids, we were all crammed into a storage closet all because they couldn't wait till I went to camp at the weekend" Rachel rolled her eyes as she finished off her burrito.

"Right lets get to work shall we?" Hazel said.

--------------

"Holy Hades Hazel! This is amazing!" Rachel looked up at the wall, Hazel had painted a mural of the constellations, the night sky a beautiful mix of dark purples and blues and light pinks to make a dark galaxy effect with the outline of constellations that were much more detailed then the real things, not just connected with a simple line but they you could easily tell that one was supposed to be Orion with his sword and shield, and the other was supposed to be a scorpion and there was the one of the hunter with her bow.

Hazels cheeks flushed pink, "thank you, then we're going to pain the other three walls either blue or pink, we'll do that after the baby's born since he'll be sleeping in our room for the first few months anyways"

"I love it"

----------------------

6 WEEKS LATER

"Nico where in Neptune are we going?" Hazel complained as her brother dragged her through Camp Half Blood.

"Somewhere." he replied simply, "trust me".

"How can I trust anyone who'd make a nearly 9 month pregnant woman through a camp for ages?" she said grumpily. Nico grinned.

They walked slightly further until they stopped and Nico put his hands over his sisters eyes. "Nico what are you doing!?" she asked frustrated.

He didn't say anything, instead he lead her further. "Ok you ready?" he asked.

"Yes i'm ready Nico I've been ready for the last half an hour but no! You insisted that we walk around the whole perimeter of this camp while being seceretive-" she was stopped short when the hands were removed and she saw what was in front of her.

"Surprise" A group of her friends huddled together with huge grins on their faces. From the trees that surrounded the clearing they were in, streamers hung, the colour of blue and pink, with pacifiers dangling from a piece of string as decoration.

"Holy Venus!" she gasped. And then she started crying.

"She shouldn't be doing that should she?" she heard Leo murmur.

"Hazel? Whats wrong?" Annabeth asked.

"This is s-such a nice thing you've all done" she hiccupped. Damn hormones!

This made everyone laugh.

A bit later they all sat around eating cake, and gave Hazel and Frank baby gifts to open. They'd received a basket of baby lotions, formula, diapers, pacifiers, talcum powder, wipes. Piper had designed them a diaper bag and made it herself. Leo had bought a stuffed lizard, and Frank had then punched him, and Annabeth being Annabeth supplied them with Parenting 101, and a bunch of picture books.

"Hang on a sec?" Hazel said looking around, she hadn't noticed at first but there were no little kids running around anywhere, "don't you all have kids? If you're all here, where are they?"

Percy grinned, "they're under the care of Chiron".

Hazel tried to imagine Chiron taking care of Luke and Charlie and Zoe and Jasper and Skye and Cara. Individually they were all so energetic but when they got together things got wild. She imagined Chiron, normally so used to having the respect of children, taking care of the toddlers. the twins being 4 years old, Zoe 2, and the triplets were 3. And then she remembered that Bianca would also be with them, so he'd have to deal with a 7monnth old too. All of them now growing into their extremely powerful abilities. Hazel smiled at the thought.

"Here, here're the last gift, off us" Will handed her a package. She opened it and inside was a teddy bear baby grow. It was so fluffy and the hood had ears. Hazel started laughing, it was so cute, infact it was possibly the most adorable thing she'd seen.

She'd been laughing so much that it hurt her stomach.

Wait ...

That wasn't just a small ache from laughing.

Hazel gasped and everyone looked at her in concern. She felt something wet trickle down her leg.

"Frank" she whispered. "My waters just broke!"

That's sent everyone into an uproar. Frank's face was white, Nico looked like he was going to have a panic attack, Leo was jumping up and down, and Annabeth and Piper were helping her to her feet. Luckily Will was there to keep order.

"Percy, summon some water for Hazel to lay on please and we'll take her to the infirmary, Frank go and hold Hazels hands, Jason, electrocute my husband please he'll want to be a part of this but he is not coming into that room if he carries on having a nervous break down, Calypso please control Leo, and the rest of you pack everything up or else the Nymphs will kill us and someone send a message to Camp Jupiter to tell Reyna whats going on" Will ordered, keeping a level head.

-------------------------

They made it to the infirmary in no time. Nico now not shaking so much ran in front, his sword swinging to ward off the other campers, they shrieked in terror at the sight of the son of Hades but then when they realised what was going on they shouted blessings to Hazel.

Hazel didn't pay much attention though. It hurt. It really really hurt. And she was so nervous, what if something went wrong? What if there was a problem? Was she even going to be a good mother? She'd never had the prime example of a parent, her mother had tried to use her to raise evil, he dad had never been around. 

Hazel was now going through all the possible worse case scenarios and she'd started to cry, from both pain and anxiousness.

"Its going to be ok Hazel, you're doing such a good job!" Frank told her softly rubbing her hair. 

She laid in the infirmary, everyone rushing around. She had Nico and Frank at either side. Holding onto each of their hands.

"Push Hazel" Will told her. 

She pushed with all her strength and yet she still she found the strength to make her brothers and her husbands hands turn a blueish colour. She noticed how they gritted their teeth from the pain. Hazel didn't care that she was causing them pain, she was in pain so it was only fair that they feel a fraction of hurt too.

"One last push Hazel, nearly there" Will shouted again.

Hazel took one last breathe and screamed so loud, like a war scream as she pushed, one last time.

A minute later she heard a wail. She was exhausted but the crying held her attention. In his arms Will held a baby, so small. In that moment Hazel forgot about the pain. She wanted to hold her baby.

"Congratulations, you now have a beautiful and healthy baby girl" Will grinned, as he handed her wrapped in a simple yellow blancket, to Hazel.

She was beautiful. Her baby had a head of dark black curls  and when she opened her eyes to reveal her golden eyes, the double of her own, Hazel smiled. She now felt so much love and she knew she'd do everything in her power and more to protect her daughter.

"She's beautiful" Frank whispered. He had tears falling down his cheeks.

"Whats she called?" Nico asked.

Hazel and Frank had decided on a name last week.

"Her name is Emily Angelina Zhang, named after her grandmother and her aunt who I unfortunately never got to meet, and uncle who Frank and I hope will also double as her godfather?"

Nico was shocked.

"Well? Will you be her godfather?" Frank asked.

"I-I'd be honoured" he smiled.

--------------------

"Aww Hazel she's beautiful",

"Congratulations Frank, buddy"

"Aww she's adorable, makes me want to have another"

"Jason. No!"

"But Piper!"

"Fine we can have another if you carry it around in your stomach for 9 months, we have three is that not enough?!"

"Aha I knew it would be a girl, 10 galleons Jackson, pay up"

"She's so cute, and she has good taste already, already knows Team Leo's the best!"

"She looks to me as if she's going to make a great Preator one day Frank, well done and congratulations to both of you".

A couple of hours later, after Emily had been weighed and cleaned and dressed in a cute pink baby grow and Hazel had a small amount of ambrosia and got some sleep, Will let in the visitors.

The seven and Reyna crowded around the hospital bed.

And in that moment Hazel felt so much love in her heart. She was ready to start this new chapter of her life.

----------------------------------------------

Ok so that might be the worst ending ever but I didn't know how to end the last couple of lines but oh well.

This is the end of Frazels Bundle of ....

I was planning on adding something else but I decided against it and I might add it in a different chapter because I need to write more Frazel.

Hope everyone likes this, keep voting and commenting and let me know if anyone wants me to write about any certain thing, if you want to see more of a certain ship (if I like that ship, im not doing anything like Percy & Nico or Thalico unless it totally platonic), or if you want me to write about a certain milestone (wedding, graduation, more births).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 256 22
Initially, this was supposed to be a 'mortals meet demigods' but with time it has shifted to one-shot more than anything, still I hope you enjoy! I p...
4.6K 55 20
Join Percy and Annabeth as they have a normal life after the wars. They get married, have kids, and live in Camp Half-Blood. They also become accusto...
18.1K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...
1.9K 131 21
After the incidents of his Junior Year, Percy Jackson's summer and Senior Year seem like perfect chances at relaxation. But alas, it seems that the l...