Dangerous Lies (boyxboy)

Od Insomniatic_love

Life for Ridge had never been calm to say the least. With five siblings and... eccentric parents his home lif... Viac

Hello!
1. Until Now
2. Sorry Not Sorry
3. It's Not Like You Have to Hide From Everyone
4. Did You Sit in a Pile of Sugar?
5. Don't Be a Dick
6. Not On My Watch
7. You Say Funny Things When You Get Worked Up
8. You Owe Me
9. I Need Your Help
10. Don't Judge a Dick
11. So Far, So Good
12. Ten Minutes Too Long
13. A Boring English Man
14. Read My Mind
15. Daddy
16. WIC
17. Show Them Yours
18. Who Are You?
Stay True

19. Cat Boxers and All

1.2K 48 3
Od Insomniatic_love

 "Please, Sabastian. Read my mind."

I watch as images from the past weeks flicker across my mind's eye. Ridge and Heather talking, Ridge sitting alone in his apartment, tears streaming down his face. Even images of him at the triple date, talking to Drew Brant and then I see Drew Brant again, when the bastard held a gun to his head and threatened him. Ridge crying when his mom told him his dad had died.

I even saw images of Ridge as he watched me walk away from him, accusing him of cheating, and leaving him behind without even trying to listen to him or understand what was going on. I pull away from Ridge's mind, and I untangle my fingers from his. I didn't even realize I was crying, and now we both had tear stains on our cheeks.

As I look at Ridge standing before me, his cheeks wet and his beautiful green eyes wide as he looks up at me, I feel my heart shatter. I did this to him. His dad died- was murdered. And all I did was abandon him to fend for himself. I didn't have any other options. As I feel my shattered heart swell, I push Ridge against the nearest wall, caging him with my arms on either side of his head.

I wanted to say something, but no words came to me as I looked into his eyes. Without any second thoughts, I kiss Ridge on the lips, forcing all of my regret into the single action. It was only after a moan escaped Ridge's mouth that I pulled my lips away from him. I kept both of my hands pressed against the wall, and we were close enough that the tips of our noses were only centimeters apart as I looked once again into Ridge's wide eyes.

"Ridge, I could never apologize enough for the way I treated you." I pull one hand from the wall, and I gently brush the back of my fingers along his freckled cheeks, feeling the soft skin that was still slightly wet from tears. "But do you think you could forgive me?"

I pause for a moment, never breaking eye contact, and when Ridge throws his arms around my neck and replies, I feel a weight I hadn't even realized I was carrying lift from my shoulders.

"Of course I forgive you Sabastian. And I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the truth. You know I would've if I could've, right?" I nod at him, and I let a small smile slide onto my face at his next words. "Does this mean I'm still your boyfriend then, Bassy?"

"I dunno, darling. What do you think?" Before Ridge can respond, my lips crash against his once again. I feel Ridge's arms tighten around my neck as he pulls me closer, and I let my arms slide down to snake around his waist, pulling his hips to mine.

It was amazing, how right this felt with him. I had never wanted this with anyone before now.

As the kiss deepened, Ridge tugged on the hair at the back of my neck, and slid his teeth across my bottom lip, causing me to let out an involuntary moan. I felt Ridge smile with delight beneath my lips, and without any warning to him, I shifted my arms down, and I lifted his smaller frame up, pushing his back against the wall.

"Sabastian!" With a gasp of surprise, he wrapped his legs around my waist, and for once I was the one looking up into his eyes, instead of him into mine. He kept his arms around my neck, and he tilted his head so our foreheads were touching.

"What are we doing, Sabastian?"

I don't answer him for a few seconds, I just look into his eyes as I hold him up against the wall. Instead of waiting for an answer, Ridge lets out a small giggle and kisses me, pressing his lips to mine again, pulling on my hair as he does so. Taking this as my cue, I try pulling the same trick Ridge did, and I take his bottom lip between my teeth, and when he lets out a breathy gasp, I know I must've done something right. With one last peck to his lips, I pull my face away from his and look into his eyes once again.

"Ridge. I need to tell you something." The words are broken up slightly as I take a few short breaths- I hadn't even realized how heavy my breathing had become until I spoke.

I smile at Ridge, and I move away from the wall, his legs still wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck as I make my way over to the couch, where I gently set Ridge down on the soft cushions, and kneel on the floor in front of him.

Ridge gives me a goofy smile from the couch, and I let out a small laugh at the sight of him with his wide eyes and messy hair. I lean towards him from my kneeling position on the floor and I take his face in both hands, brushing his black hair from his forehead.

"I'm not really sure how I should do this, because I've never done it before." I give a little embarrassed laugh and I could feel my cheeks heating up, surprisingly, for the first time that night.

"Just tell me the truth, Sabs. Don't hold anything back." I smile at Ridge's words, and I use them as the only encouragement I need when I finally start to speak.

"The past months with you have truthfully been the best of my life, Ridge, and I missed you so dearly this past week and a half." I give him a soft smile, and brush the freckles on his face with the back of my hand again. "The truth is, Ridge, I'm in love with you. That's all there is to it. I am in love with you, Ridge James Akabane. You're inappropriate and extreme, and you're always harassing me. But even then, you always put a smile on my face. You trust me and you want me as I am, mind control powers and all. You're a bloody idiot, but you're my bloody idiot and I'm in love with you. So, Ridge. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if you'll have me?"

Now it's my turn to give Ridge a goofy grin, and I can feel my cheeks heat up to the extreme when he doesn't answer me for a long time.

"Well obviously I'll have you. I'll have you hard and all night long, Bassy." Ridge leans forward on the couch, and takes my face in his hands this time. "Sabastian, I'd let you fuck me however you wanted to. You don't even have to ask."

I feel my entire face heat up at the words, and I know my eyes must have widened a lot, because Ridge gives me a small smile.

"Are you sure you want to-" I cut Ridge off, kissing him on a whim. If I wanted to do this, and I know I did, then I just had to go for it.

"Of course I'm sure, Ridge. But I've never don't this before, I'm going to need your help."

Without any questions, Ridge stands from the couch, and holds his hand down to me from where I sit on the floor.

"Come on Sabs." He gives me a big smile, and I return it as he helps me stand from the ground, and walks backward, keeping eye-contact with me as he leads me to my own bedroom.

...

I barely have time to close the door completely before Ridge, all five feet and five inches of him, is pushing me against it and kissing me on the mouth. I kiss him back, trying to match his vigor, but still slightly unsure. I feel Ridge smile beneath my lips, and he gently kisses the corner of my mouth and then down my jawline, leaving a trail of kisses until he reaches the soft skin between my ear and my neck.

I shiver when he stops, his warm breath tickling me. "Before we can do anything we have to take our clothes off, babe." With a smile, Ridge tugs on the hem of my sweater, and slides his hands underneath it so his fingers are resting on my stomach. As he slips his hands under my sweater, I attempt to reach for the hem of his shirt but he gives me a low growl and I stop. "Hold on Sabs."

He continues to trail his hands upward, exploring my abdomen with his fingers, looking me in the eyes the whole time. A few times he trails over a sensitive spot, and I shiver, letting out breathy gasps when he smiles. Eventually, he trails his hands higher up, my sweater riding up slightly as he does so.

"Hold on." Ridge looks at me with wide eyes. "What are these?"

I feel a blush take over my face when I realize what he means, and without a warning, Ridge pushes my shirt up over my head, but he doesn't pull it off. I stand with my back against the door, and the fabric of my shirt pressed against my face.

"You didn't tell me you had nipple piercings! This makes things so much sexier." I hear Ridge let out a groan, and I gasp in surprise when I feel something cool and wet come in contact with my nipple. With a flick of his tongue, Ridge toys with one nipple, and kisses a trail to the next one, doing the same thing.

I let out a few breathy gasps at the new feeling, and I welcome the spiral of warmth making its way through my whole body.

"Ridge. I thought you said we had to take our clothes off." With one last flick of his tongue, Ridge takes my sweater and pulls it down so he can see my face.

"I love you Sabastian." With a peck to my lips, Ridge tears my sweater off completely. I stand shirtless before Ridge, and I realize that this is the first time he has ever seen me without a shirt on. I stand there quietly as he stands and looks at me.

"When did you get these tattoos?" Ridge comes forward and trails his hands up my biceps, and to my shoulders, following the twisty path of tattooed sheet music across my skin, where it stops at my shoulder blades.

"When Heather got her dimple pierced, I decided to get these. It obviously took a few more trips after that, but that was when I decided to do it."

"Well they look beautiful. And they suit you." With a devilish grin, Ridge kisses one of my nipples again, and this time creates a trail of kisses up my collar bone to my shoulder, and then repeats the same process to the other one, using the right amount of teeth and tongue so that I was breathing heavily and gasping. At one point, he even kisses around the cursive script of the tattoo on my ribcage.

After some time of Ridge teasing me, I grab his face in both hands, and I pull his lips to mine. Before he can do anything else, I begin to peel his shirt from his body, and once Ridge realizes this, allows me to pull it off of him in one fluid motion. It takes me a little fumbling, and my hands were shaking, but Ridge didn't laugh and he didn't try to stop me.

When his shirt is off, I don't even toss it to the ground. I hold it in my hands as I take in the sight of him without his shirt on. The light was glinting off his bright blue bellybutton ring, and I could see the twisting design of a tattoo peeking out from underneath the waistband of his sweatpants on his right hip. I take a few steps forward, and I grab Ridge by the hips, pulling him to me so that I can kiss his lips.

"Ridge, you are actually beautiful." I move to wrap my arms around his waist, and I feel cool metal against my fingers. I move slightly to look at Ridge's back, and notice that he has the dimples at the bottom of his spine pierced, bright blue the same color as his belly button ring glinting back at me.

"Are there any other surprise tattoos or piercings we need to get out of the way, Ridge?" I laugh as I say it, and grab his hand to turn him around towards me.

"I don't know, Bassy. Are there? You're the one with your nipples pierced." As he says the words, he walks right up to me, pressing his bare torso to mine, flicking one of my pierced nipples between his thumb and finger. Evidently unable to handle it anymore, Ridge trails his hands down my sides, and he stops at the waistband of my loose jeans. He whispers softly to me, looking up at me through long lashes.

"I'm going to take your pants off now." Before I can register what's happening, Ridge has my jeans unbuttoned, and is pulling them down my legs. When his head pops back up to its usual height, Ridge has a huge smile on his face.

Taking my hands in his, Ridge places them on both of his hips. "Now you need to take my pants off." He looks at me with a smile, and I know with anyone else, I would've felt embarrassment at being told so directly what to do. Without taking my eyes off his, I pull his sweatpants from his body, going slowly so that I can't break eye-contact with him.

When his pants are at his ankles, he kicks them to the side similarly to the way I'd kicked mine away, and we both stood in the middle of my bedroom with nothing but our underwear on.

I smile at Ridge, and let out an amused laugh.

"What?" Ridge looks down at himself, and then looks back up at me with a blush. He was wearing a pair of boxer-briefs with dozens of cats printed on them. "They were cute, okay!" I smile at Ridge, and I pull him to me, taking his lips with mine, and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you Ridge. Cat boxers and all." I feel Ridge smile beneath me, and I deepen the kiss, trying something I've never done before. Tentatively, I trace my tongue across Ridge's bottom lip, and he slowly slides his lips apart, and I slip my tongue between them, exploring his mouth. I could feel his tongue slide against mine for a moment and I gasp at the new feeling, but don't stop. Even when Ridge slides his fingers into the waistband of my boxers, and pulls me even closer, I don't break the kiss. Only when he begins to slide them down do I break away.

"Hold on, Ridge." He looks up into my eyes, his green eyes suddenly a dark shade of green that I've never seen before.

"Ssh, Sabastian. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do Ridge."

"Then just follow my lead, okay Sabs? Don't be nervous." With a kiss to the corner of my mouth, he continues to pull my underwear down my hips, and this time he is the one to never break eye-contact. Instead of standing up again, like I was expecting, Ridge kneels down in front of me, still looking up at me with his dark eyes.

"What are you-" I'm cut of as Ridge gently wraps his small hand around my hard member. I gasp at the feeling, and I don't try talking again as he slowly moves his hand up and down. Still looking me in the eyes, Ridge moves his head forward, and while slowly pumping his hand up and down my arousal, he flicks his tongue over my tip before closing his lips around me, and using them as a sheath for his teeth.

"Bloody hell, Ridge." Even though I wasn't expecting it, I found myself moaning as Ridge's head bobbed up and down my length, and I can't help it when I let my long fingers tangle into his black hair. Ridge gradually speeds up his pace, and while he moves his mouth and tongue up and down my length, he uses one of his hands to move in a similar motion.

My breathing was getting heavy, and I could feel heat building in my abdomen, and a foreign feeling was causing my body to tense without my consent. Just as I am about to say something, Ridge lifts his head up with a slight popping noise, and he smiles up at me.

"I'll be back."

Without any other explanation, Ridge rises from the floor and leaves the room. When he returns, I am lying on my back on the bed, and Ridge is waving a clear tube around in the air like it was some kind of trophy.

"Where the hell did you find that, Ridge?"

"I might've gone through Heather's bag, but that's not important right now."

With a triumphant smile, Ridge runs across the room and jumps onto the bed where I am laying and tackles me in a kind of hug where his head is resting on my chest, and his limbs are sprawled out haphazardly around me.

"Hey Sabs?"

"Hey Ridge?"

"You know I love you, right?" I kiss the top of Ridge's head, and he cranes his neck to look up at me.

"I love you too, darling."

With another smile, Ridge's voice returns to a soft whisper as he tells me what to do, sitting up on the bed.

"Now, this might be a little tricky at first, but I know you can do it." He looks down at me, and waits until I am also sitting up.

"I'm going to take off my boxers, okay Sabs?" Without another word, Ridge rises from the bed again, and tosses the clear tube of lube on the bed next to me. He smiles at me and then quickly pulls the cat-printed briefs off of his small frame, revealing the entirety of the tattoo I noticed earlier.

The tattoo itself was of a fire-breathing dragon, curling around his leg, up his inner thigh, all the way to his hip bone. The flames curled up from the dragon's mouth, and ended slightly above his hip bone, near his abdomen, and among the flames were the designs of vines, winding in and out of the flames.

As an addition to the castle landscape on his legs, the dragon was truly a masterpiece, and I couldn't help taking it in with awe. And then I remember that Ridge was standing before me naked, and I felt my cheeks heat furiously as I take in the rest of him.

Ridge doesn't move for a few moments, giving me a smile as I take him in, but I can't help but notice his arousal as he stands before me, and he seems to realize that as I look up and into his eyes.

"Are you ready, Sabastian?" When I nod, Ridge finally comes back over to the bed, taking the lube in his hands again.

"I'm doing to lie down here, okay? I'll be on my stomach, and you'll need this." He hands me the clear tube, and I take it in my hand as he lies down on the bed before me. He props his head up on both hands and looks at me with a big smile. "Don't be shy. Just relax, and do what feels right. You can do this babe."

With Ridge's words of encouragement, I set the lube down beside him for a moment, and I simply trail my hands along the skin of his shoulders, and lower back. I pause, my hands stopping just before I touch his bum.

"And I should just do what feels. Right?"

"Don't think about it Sabs." He reaches over to squeeze one of my hands, then returns to his former position, once again giving me free reign.

Without thinking, I did exactly what Ridge said. What felt right.

One moment I was sitting on the bed beside him, and in the next I had my mouth trailing kisses along his shoulder blades and his spine, nipping at him softly, and already he was breathing more heavily, and let out a few quiet gasps.

As I worked my way down his body, my hands trailed their way to his bum once again. His skin was so soft, and I found myself in awe, stroking him gently as my lips encountered the little studs at his spine. Without thinking, I let my tongue trail even lower, allowing myself to explore the area between his soft cheeks.

"Oh, Sabastian."

"Blimey, did I hurt you!"

"We haven't even started yet. That felt amazing, so please shut up and do it again."

With a blush and an embarrassed smile, I move back down and I slide my tongue between his cheeks again, this time creating a gentle rhythm as I try getting used to the new feeling.

"Ah. S-Sabs." I could feel Ridge's back arch beneath me as he moaned. "I think you should the lube now."

With one last gentle kiss on his bum, I sit up straight and I reach for the tube of liquid.

"O-okay. Now use that, and do what you just did but w-with your fingers. And I-I wouldn't be worried. You're doing gr-great." I listened as Ridge gave me instructions, his heavy breathing causing his words to be short. Tentatively, I do as Ridge said, and I trail one of my fingers over his entrance, and slowly, I slide a finger in.

Ridge takes in a breath, and I stop abruptly, unsure. Before I can ask, Ridge is already talking.

"You're doing good babe. Keep going." The words came out on a moan.

As I gently swirl my finger around, I lean down to kiss Ridge's shoulder, inserting a second finger as I did so. As I gradually move my fingers, causing Ridge to moan beneath me, I use my lips and teeth to nip at his shoulder blades, and kiss his soft skin. As I slide my third finger in, Ridge lets out another gasp, and I pause for only a moment as I continue.

"Fuck, Sabastian." The words come out of Ridge's mouth in pants of breath, and I move only slightly away from him when his back arches. "Move over."

I gently slip my fingers away from Ridge, and in seconds, he is on his knees in front of me kissing me on the mouth, all tongue and teeth as he straddles my lap.

"Just follow my lead Sabastian."

I nod my head as I look into Ridge's beautiful eyes, and I let out a moan when his hand finds my arousal, pumping only a few times before he adjusts himself on my lap, and rests with his entrance at my tip.

"Are you ready?"

Before Ridge can do anything else, I think I take us both by surprise when I flip him down onto his back and hover above him.

"I'm ready Ridge. Please tell me if I hurt you." I slowly push my tip into his entrance, and I let out a gasp of breath at the foreign feeling. "I love you." I kiss his forehead before I slowly press on, releasing a breath as I do so.

"Sabastian!" Ridge says my name, gasping, his hands fly to my tattooed shoulders as I fill him with my length.

"Are you okay, Ridge?"

"I'm great. Please don't stop."

Granting his wish, I slowly pull in and back out, letting him get used to it just as much as I was.

"Go faster now, please, Sabs."

I comply and roll my hips, using my arms to prop myself up so I don't lay on top of him. As I speed up, Ridge's lips find mine while his hands search my torso and shoulders, occasionally grasping them as he tilts his head back in a moan.

As I move in and out of Ridge, the tight feeling of him around my hard member is difficult to ignore, and I notice a heat spreading through my body, similar to what I experienced when Ridge had his lips on me before.

"Ah, don't stop." I feel Ridge's nails dig into my back when he says this, and I move just a little faster as I feel my body responding.

"Ah, Sabastian. Fuck!" Ridge's back arches off of the bed, and I take the opportunity to slide one of my arms around his waist, holding him closer to me while I repeatedly thrust into him. Just as I think my body can't take it anymore, Ridge is yelling and I feel him tense beneath me.

"Sabastian!" The sound of my name coming from his mouth as he orgasms is my undoing, and I feel my own body tense. Just before I release, I look into Ridge's eyes, which were wide and sparkling as I came inside of him.

For a few moments, neither of us speak, too tired and too out of breath to do much but roll onto our backs and stare at the ceiling as Ridge rests his head on my shoulder

"Wow." I say the word, letting it float in the air between us as we lie there.

"Wow is right, that was amazing."

I angle my head to look down at Ridge, who had his head still on my shoulder as he blinked sleepily a few times. It was a surreal feeling; Losing your virginity to the one you love. Because even if I wasn't his first, he was mine. And I know for him, this is a first, having sex with a person that truly cares about him.

"I love you, Ridge." I smile down at my boyfriend as he closes his eyes in sleep, and I kiss him on the forehead and close mine as well.

For the first time, I allow myself to fall asleep with Ridge in my arms, holding him close to me and not letting go.

OML MY BABIES AKRJG;WEHGPIJSDFGJPERPIGOSJDFOGISJRJ 

Thank you for reading. 

You all are gems!!

~LzzyLove

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

50.7K 3.7K 56
Book Two of the Haunted Lover's Duo. "The paradox of vengefulness is that it makes men dependent upon those who have harmed them, believing that thei...
61.6K 2.7K 24
ROMANCE When Ash Brown has a run in with a stranger outside his workplace late one night, He has no idea who he is. Just an ordinary guy, though wel...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
5K 410 25
Book 1 [ManxMan] COMPLETE! Chicago Bullock lives a dangerous life. People talk about being on the wrong side of the law, but Chicago was the wrong si...