The Blind Alpha | ✓

Por reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... Más

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 23: Third Person's POV

231K 8.6K 1.1K
Por reneefuzzybunny

She could hear the growls of her mate as warriors ran down the streets to secure the perimeters from a likely war. She started to panic, she ran opposite of where the citizens were heading to and towards Alpha James' house where she found the Alpha awaiting her with her backup and extra supplies. He gave a small smile as she took the bag and started to jog away, however, was cut short when a firm hand gripped onto her forearm.

 She gasped and saw Alpha James who gave her a stern look and dragged her inside his house and into his study. She didn't understand why she was in the study until he had let go of Irene's arm and walked over to a shelf and looked through the books until he found an old tattered book and pulled it out for a mere second before pushing it back in.

  Confused Irene did not understand what was happening until two bookshelves moved outwards which revealed a hidden staircase that led downwards. She was about to open her mouth before Alpha James grabbed her arm once again and led her down the stairs before they stopped at the metal door. He held a small key in his hand and unlocked the door swiftly before pushing Irene into the small room.

 "I know who is after you, no Alpha could be as violent as him. We'll hold him off, for now, stay in here until one of my warriors come down and fetch you. If you run now, he might catch you and I can't let them happen. He needs to be presented to the Werewolf Council for crimes against forcefully marking a she-wolf. Plus, we're not exactly on good terms right now. So stay here, masking spray surrounds this whole house, he won't find you here, I promise." he tells her, before rushing back to the door they both came from. He gave her another smile and disappeared through the door and made sure to lock it.

 Irene stood there dumbfounded as she heard screams and howls surrounding her. She was scared, that's for sure and looked around in the small room. It was the size of the wardrobe in Alpha Archer's home and only consisted of a toilet, 2 beds and a small shelf which contained food and blankets. She reckoned this was where the Alpha's family would hide in an attack and right now there was probably one happening right now and she didn't know what she would do if Alpha Archer found her. She prayed to the Moon Goddess that he would not.

   Venus raged into the pack compound with two of groups of his strongest warriors by his side in wolf form. No citizens were in sight besides the pack warriors which fought multiple of wolves at a time. Venus could no longer smell the scent of his mate as the whole pack was sprayed with masking spray, Crystal Waters warriors were hit with the spray too making it almost impossible to track them.

  It was weird to know his host knew nothing of sight as he was blind, and still could not see through Venus' mind. Only Venus was granted with sight when in control, however even in the mind from Archer was not able to see most of the battle, however, the hearing of the battle was as clear as water.

 Alpha Archer listened in horror as his wolf inflicted multiple wounds on the innocent who Venus believed held Irene as captive, but Alpha Archer knew that this peaceful pack did not keep Irene here against her will unless it was mandatory. Archer wished to see the battle but with his limited sight he could only see auras of anger through his eyes, his hearing was top notch and he wanted to drown out the screaming voices. 

  Venus had blocked Alpha Archer's link and focused on the task at hand, his host was being insufferable and demanded to know where his mate was hidden. His claws were drenched in blood, a few open wounds were bleeding out as he clawed recklessly upon fighting warriors until his sights fell upon a silver wolf who dashed towards him. Power radiating off this large wolf signalling his status as Alpha and Venus had his eyes set on him. The Alpha knew where he kept his mate, Alpha James was his key to find her and he will make the Alpha bow down to him. 

  Venus pounced on the Alpha with full aggressive force, Alpha James' had stumbled back on the ground harshly, his side already slightly bleeding as the angry wolf was trying to dig into his sides. Venus was furious as he was knocked to the ground by a warrior of the other pack just as Alpha James had hit him harshly on the side. Both Alpha's only needed to knock out the other Alpha or make them rat out what they did. Venus needed him to tell him where his mate was and Alpha James needed to bring him to the council. James knew that Venus was present rather than Alpha Archer and was taking every necessity possible to stop him.

  He had the majority of the omegas holding syringes with a sleeping drought or some with small pistols with the drought in them. He hated to use these means of weaponry, but at this stage, everything was necessary to put this wolf in its place. Alpha James wanted to avenge and protect Irene and if using these weapons were the way, he would use them.

  With the few omegas in position, all Alpha James needed to do was wound him enough for him to lack energy in battle or blood to not continue the fight and they can inject the drought in the angry Alpha and bring him to the WereWolf Council so he can face justice.

  The battle betweens two packs was vicious, countless wounded, warriors spraying around the streets of Crystal Waters battling ferociously, attacking every wolf of the other pack when they are able. Around several warriors from each pack were wounded desperately, some losing so much blood they could not continue the fight and a good handful was already one with the Moon. 

  Both Alphas could feel the pain of their fallen, however, the battle continued. With each strike of the claw, more blood was being spilt, more wounded and more deaths. Alpha James fought with courage, trying to wound Venus with every strike, but with every strike, he would receive one back. He tried to talk to Venus, if he stood down he would see his mate, but Venus was blinded with rage and blocked the Alpha's attempts of stopping the fight.

  Alpha Archer was begging within his own mind to stop this nonsense a listen to Alpha James, he was pleading, crying almost as he could feel many of his warriors dying or being wounded. He tried to contact his warriors, telling them to stand down, but Venus' control on him was too strong and his failed attempts of reasoning were thrown out. Alpha Archer was useless in his own mind and he couldn't take control. Venus was too far gone and he prayed to the Moon Goddess that Alpha James could stop him.

   It had gone more than three hours, the battle was ever going. Twenty warriors dead, fifty wounded heavily and more than hundred warriors from both packs stood fighting, including the two Alpha Wolves. Both of them wounded, blood draining quickly, their fur matted down with each other's blood, however, their purpose of fighting was still strong. The omegas had still watched by on their posts, no wolf from the other pack sensing them as some held pistols within their hands pointing directly at Alpha Archer or Venus, who was in control.

   Alpha James was limping occasionally, his mind knowing that he had wounded Alpha Archer or Venus tremendously as he saw blood coming out from his side, and one leg broke from stepping on it. Now he just needed a clear shot, James had walked backwards as Venus was limping quickly towards him. He mind-linked one omega who held a pistol to aim and fire once Venus was out of range. The time of the battle ending was near. 

  Venus did not know what was coming as he limped towards the other Alpha before getting reading to pounce, he was in a vulnerable state with his wounds and James used this in advantage. As Venus was about to pounce at him, Alpha James howled loudly to his prepared omega and with one point of the pistol and pulled the trigger. The needle soared towards Venus and plunged deeply into his neck. 

  It stung like a bitch, Venus was howling loudly as he felt his control of his body slipping quickly. The drought was working fast into his veins. One leg was losing feeling and one by one, his control slipped and Venus fell into a dreamless sleep with Alpha Archer taking control of his body once more

A.N

SHORT CHAPPPIEEEEEE

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

537K 16.1K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
30.2K 869 43
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
331K 7K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
566K 20.4K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...