mεε† ßïレレ ςïphεr'š gïrレƒrïεηd...

By queenazuraine

C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity... More

ωεις⊕mε †⊕ grα∀ï†ψ ƒαιιš
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 2- Meeting
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 3- I'm Yours
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 4- What He Calls An 'Abode'
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 5- Teaching Dorito
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 6- "She's mine."
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 7- Good Times
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 8- Love Takes Over
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 9- Not the Right Time
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 10- The Future
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 11- Wrong Suspicions
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 12- "I didn't expect this..."
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 13- Home
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 14- Meeting 'HIM'
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 15- Ruler of all Evil
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 16- The MABEL JUICE Attack
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 17- A Little Visit
||》Sidestory - In Your Dreams《||
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 18- Summerween
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 19- The Planning
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 20- 'They're Just Costumes.'
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 21- He's Not Serious
||》One-shot: "What Gift?" (An x-mas special)《||
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 22- A Living Nightmare
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 23- The Seven Deadly Sins
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 24- Newfound Relatives
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 25- Get Togethers
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 26- Cuddles and Stories
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 27- Preparation
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 28- Trouble Starters
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 29- Harsh Start
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 30- Just Half Her Full Potentials
ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 31- The Final Battle
[》εpïι⊕guε《]
|| A/n: Collab!!!! ||
READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE (4CHAN)
[ Under Huge Editing ] ✔✔✔

ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 32- The Last Chapter

1.5K 46 15
By queenazuraine

(Y/n)'s POV

I continued crying while hugging Bill's corpse. I was too busy to care about my surroundings right now.

"I love you too."

I immediately stopped what I'm doing and looked at his body. Bill's eye was open, and staring at my own. Mabel and Dipper looked at Bill's direction, just for them to wipe their tears too.

I smiled.

"BILL!" I said hugging him. Of course he hugged back. I pulled away from the hug.

"B-but, how? I thought y-you were-" "I just took time to heal this body, but my soul was fully awake, just enough to hear what you were ranting about." He replied with a smirk. I missed his smirk. Mabel, Dipper, and Raven smiled with joy. Ford also looked relieved.

"Dude, I thought you were dead back there." Dipper said, wiping his sweat. "I can't be." Bill replied. "Why is that?" Mabel asked.

"You can't kill a Cipher."

'I'm so confused right now, and stressed, at the same time,'

"You can't kill a Roth either, right?"

"Except me." Raven stated.

"Oh, right."

I really missed Bill. I can't get over about the incident. At least there are no problems, for now.

"Ugh, I really am exhausted, how 'bout we head to the shack?" Ford said, walking towards us. "But Bill, I think you need to rest and heal your skin." He added.

"Its okay, Sixer, I can handle this." Bill mentioned while getting up, but winced at the pain that shot through his body because of his bruised and wounded torso. He almost fell but I caught him in time by his back. He laughed.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Ugh, yeah, Thanks Snowflake." He said looking at me with a weak smile. I smiled back in return. He tried to get up, but Dipper and I went in each side of him to help him stay up. "Raven, portal please." I requested. And with that, Raven made a portal and we all went in, and we were now in front of the shack.

"Let him rest kids." Ford said before heading inside, seeing a worried Stanley. They had a little talk for a while then Stanley came rushing to us.

"Kids! Are yah hurt or somethin'?!" He asked then checked the twins for injuries. "We're fine, Gruncle Stan." Dipper said. "OMG, Gruncle Stan! We have powers!" Mabel suddenly shouts. "Oh, good. It took time before you found out." Stan said. "Wait, what?!" The twins said in unison.

"Kids, you just realized it now, but I knew it when I found out that (Y/n)'s godparents are Guardian Angels, and they're part of the Pines family 7 years ago." Stan said, as a matter of factly.

"So you knew? Why did you not tell us?" Mabel asked, touching her unexistent beard. " 'Cause I want you to find it out yourselves,and now you did. Good job!" Stan said, patting Dip and Mabes.

"Does this mean you have powers too?" I asked him. "Yes, Its our brain, same goes for Pointdexter over there." He simply replied. "But the kids are affected because they have a close relationship with them and gave them powers." Stan said.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later, we need to get Bill in the attic, yah know?" I finally said, because of Dipper getting tired. We all head inside and went to the attic and laid Bill in the air. He can float now.

We decided to leave, but Bill called me. "(Y/n)? Stay?" He said. Dipper gave me the look that says I can. So when Dipper got out, I shut the door and floated beside Bill. He stared at the ceiling, thinking perhaps. "Are you okay? Feel any better?" I asked."Yeah, its just that, a while ago, I almost lost it that I can't even think about what I was doing." He replied.

"You're not the only one." I uttered, followed by a small chuckle. He looked at me a bit surprised. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I thought your soul was wide awake." I looked at him. "It got tired, okay? I was stabbed by the most powerful sword for fuck's sake." He replied then chuckled at the end.

'Oh, yeah. The sword that can "kill everything".'

"Well, you'll have to ask the others if you want to be impressed. And whatever they say, believe it, 'cause it happened." I said.

"Okay then, I think I feel much better now, let's go down then." He stated then floated to the living room with me floating beside him. Mabel, Dipper, and Raven were all laughing at the living room with Stan.

"Hey guys!" I said then smiled. "Bill healed in 15 minutes only?! I wish I can do that." Mabel blurted out.

"So, what happened when I was out?" Bill asked then looks at me. I looked back at him, then I suddenly grew nervous. I felt my cheeks heating up, and I have sweaty palms. Bill looked back at Dipper and Mabel who looks like they were going to do something bad.

"I, uh, n-need to go to the bathroom! I mean the kitchen! I m-mean t-the f-forest!" I said then ran through the door, literally. Just going through the door. Even though I made to the porch and and stopped there, I can still hear Bill's slight chuckle. 'She's so adorable.' I suddenly heard. I blushed, I mean, its so long since I was complimented.

I took a walk in the forest. I mean, is that what you do when you just won a fight 40 minutes ago? I think so...

Bill's POV

"What happened?" I asked when I can't sense her aura anymore. "Mabel can tell most of it." Dipper mentioned. Shooting Star gave a wide grin, then dragged Bill for him to sit on the floor.

"Raven and Dipper will be the ones who will tell you the fight between us, and I, Mabel the Great, will tell you the battle between (Y/n) and the woman that stabbed you. What's her name again?" Shooting Star said swift. I took time to process what she said.Then I nodded and respond when I already got it.

'I want to know Snowflake's story first.'

"Okay, Shooting Star, tell me yours first." I said while shifting to make myself comfortable on the floor. Pinetree, Raven, and Shooting Star sat across me. Stan sat on his couch, eating popcorn and sipping from his can of cola.

🌠Bold-Mabel
🎩Normal-Bill
😷Italicized-Raven
🌲Underlined-Dipper

(Emojis will help you)

🌠"So,when you were stabbed with the sword, (Y/n) quickly ran to you then started shaking you awake. She was scared, that's for sure, so when you did not wake up she cried so hard that she stayed with your body with the others."

🎩"Hehe, she cried. But why though? She did not cry before, well, except for the movie TTB..."

🌲"You're lucky someone cried for you. If (Y/n) wasn't there no one will, and maybe we'll let them kill you."

😷"You know he's right, 'cause I won't be there too."

🌲(blushes all of a sudden)

🌠"Yeah, Yeah. So as I was sayin', she cried so hard her eyes dried!"

(🌲😷🎩 furrowed their brows)

🌠"I was just joking! But when the girl-"

🎩"Evina, Shooting Star. Evina."

🌠"Can it! So when Evina was aiming the sword on (Y/n)'s head, (Y/n) used her power to knock Evina back, but she regained her balance and they transformed outfits and forms."

🎩"Then what happened? I never got to see Snowflake's demon form. How sad."

😷"You'll get to see it some day. And by the way, you're lucky you haven't seen her demonic formation though."

🌲"Chilling to the bones, man. Chilling to the bones."

🎩"Says the human who gets scared by just zombies."

🌲'Bastard.'

🎩"I heard that."

🌲"Don't care dude."

🌠"The story! When the other guy that was always with Evina w-"

🎩"Dave, Shoo-"

🌠"When Dave saw what was happening between the two demons, he changed his outfit to a hot one and left the battle with us. He went to fight (Y/n) while being hot then shot fireballs at her hotly but stopped like hot-"

😷"Wow, Mabel. The heck is wrong with you calling an enemy hot?"

🌠"That's what (N/n) said when she fangirled about Bill being handsome, and he was our enemy."

🎩"(smirks devilishly), really? How come I don't know?"

🌠"I don't know. Maybe you're a not-an-all-knowing dream demon (snickers)."

🎩"Maybe you want your head mounted on my mansion wall.(smirks, grins, then chuckles)"

(😷🌲 chuckles with Bill)

🌲"Mabel, the story! We've been here for almost 20 minutes!"

🌠"What?! Fine, I don't wanna be here just telling stories. So (Y/n) stopped him and they faced each other-"

🎩"Goddamit! Don't tell me they-"

😷"Goddamit Cipher. They didn't, but worse happened. So keep listening."

🎩"What??!!"

🌠"So this is what (Y/n) exactly said,

'And from the moment an hour ago, I thought you really liked me.'
Then Dave said, 'Yeah, what about it?'
Then she said, 'I was thinking about it, and since Bill is dead and all, I want you to be my NEW BOYFRIEND!'

🎩"WHAT?!"

🌲"Haha, betrayed! Burn, demon."

😷"I think he already is."

(Back to 3rd Person POV)

They all looked at Bill and sees he was red like before. Then right on the moment (Y/n) steps in with an ice cream.

"Hey guys!" She said before she processed what was happening. Her face brightened then smiled at the mad man. "What's wrong, Bill?" She smiled innocently. "We were at the part of the story with you and Dave in it." Raven stated.

(Y/n)'s mouth was open, shocked."Uh, well, a-about that...JustcontinuethestorywithoutmedontworryBillIstillloveyoupleasedontbemad!" She said and ran to the forest.

"(Y/N)!!!" Bill shouted then dashed to look for the girl.

"You think its gonna end well?" Dipper asked, worried.

"Oh, please. I've seen so much movies that I know how this will end." Mabel said, smiling evilly while her braces show.

(To you and Bill)

(Y/n), being smart, hid under the ground. She was thinking to herself what would happen if Bill finds her. No, it was more like what would happen when Bill finds her. She stopped thinking and kept quiet.

Bill looked for (Y/n)'s aura and listened to her thoughts. It was like before, she knows what to do.He wasnt gonna beat her up. Why would he do that? He just wanted to prank, to had fun, and to confess.

yAs bItCh mHmM yOu ReAd tHat riGhT

As for (Y/n) she kept quiet and played with her fingers, until she heard footsteps from the ground above her. She observed the aura. It belongs to a certain someone that loves to wear clothes that has the color yellow and black.

"Snowflake, I know you're down here, just come out!" He said calmly. The brunette took this by surprise and teleported behind the man, but he did not turn around. (Y/n) took this chance to run, so she did.

(Y/n)'s POV

'He's not mad anymore, (Y/n). Why tf are you running?!'

I kept hearing that in my head as I ran. Even from the past events, I, (Y/n) Roth, is still scared of this damned dream demon. 'Damned? Wait.' I stopped dead in my tracks and faced the man who was running behind me. Bill stopped too.

"This is a prank, isn't it?"

"How the hell did you know?"

"Cipher, I know you a lot. And I'm not dumb to realize this is a prank." I replied.

"You're just too good to not play with." He said walking towards me. "Are you okay?" I asked, suddenly came from my mouth. "It's cool, I'm fine." Bill replied. "It's weird you know..." I said, floating then in a sitting position. "What?" He asked, floating beside me. "We fought bad guys a while ago, then now we're here, just relaxing. Is that normal?" I queried with a small pout on my lips.

"You've seen too much movies." Bill said, snickering then puts an arm around me. I lean my head to his shoulders. Its just now that I realized we were in a cliff. The sun was starting to set already. It was so beautiful.

"Oh, would you look at that, its gorgeous." I said in awe, pointing to the sun.Bill chuckled. "Yeah, gorgeous like you." He said looking at me. "Ha, I know." I said while punching him lightly.

"Listen, Snow-- (Y/n)? I've been meaning to ask you something." He said looking away. "And I think it's the right time, since we've known each other for a while now, and we're all alone here." He stated, looking back. I was processing that question he was going to ask in my mind, I just couldn't wait. But when I did, I blushed 90 shades of pink. I quickly looked away from Bill, I felt my hands sweat, and I bit my lip. I tried to talk, but I stuttered, great. Just great.

"S-So, what's t-the q-question?" I asked. Success.

"Well, I wanted you to be my girlfriend." He said, not even having any nervous tick or something. IS HE SERIOUS??!

'oH mY gAhD kilL mE nOW.'

"Um, well, y-you see,uh..." I stuttered, my turn to make fun of him.

"I can't," I said coldly. Bill's face turned into shock.

"Why???" Looks like he's going to cry.

"I saw a hot demon in the Nightmare realm, and I think he's name was Damian, and he was so handsome. Also, I think he's a vampire demon. You know how I like those..." I said, dreamily. I looked at Bill, trying to hold back laughter. He opened a portal to Hell then said, "You're screwed Damian." Oof, gone to far.

I ran to grab Bill's hand. He faced and his eyes were pure black. I burst out laughing. He looked at me confused.

"Why the heck are you laughing?!" He asked. I held both of his hands. His eyes returned to normal.

"I'm just playing, Bill. No need to be feisty!" I said while looking at him. He smirked."So, what d'yah say?" He asked as he got closer.

"You stupid? Of course yes!" Then I hugged him. He hugged back.Then he separated from the hug and kissed me.

I tensed up at first, but soon melted. We parted for air.

"I love you, (Y/n) Roth." Bill stated then smiled.

"I love you too, Bill Cipher." Then gave him another peck in the lips.

"We should go home, its 6:53 p.m. right now. The others are waitin." I stated, and began to float home with my boyfriend.

I told him the rest of the story since he didn't finish it, and he was really proud. As in, really proud, like, shouting in the forest, 'That's my girl!' and all that. And now we were in front of the Mystery Shack hand in hand. I knocked on the door. From the other side we can hear squealing and fast footsteps.

The door swung open, showing a fangirling Mabel. "GUYS! I HAVE BIG NEWS!" She said shouting. "Oh, yeah? We have too." Bill said. Then he whispered something to Mabel then points at our holding hands. She squealed even louder. She ran upstairs and we followed her. She opened the door to the attic then squealed. We went inside to see a blushing Dipper and happy Raven.

"Dipper asked Raven out on a date!" Mabel blurted. I gasped and shouted 'OTP!' before tackling Dipper with a hug.

"I'm so happy for you bro!" I said.

"Thanks, (N/n)." He replied.

"I have another news!" Mabel said.

"What is it Mabel?" Raven asked. Mabel grabbed my hand and brought me to the center of the room. She left me there and call the others from downstairs. Wendy and her friends were with Mabel when she was heading back here in the attic. Also Stan, Ford, and Soos. She began pointing at me when everyone's eyes were on full attention. Bill was leaning on the door, smirking.

"MEET BILL CIPHER'S GIRLFRIEND, (Y/N) ROTH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
10.7K 497 33
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines Fanfiction] *Written in P.O.V* The very first summer the Pines twins spent in Gravity Falls left Dipper feeling curious...
98 7 7
Gravity falls au series that has 4 parts Bill Cipher/Dipper Pines Summary: of part 1 This wasn't how he saw the day going. One minute he was conside...
439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...