✓ | UNEXPECTED ↺ NEWT SCAMAND...

By riseofahsoka

[ C O M P L E T E D ] ❝ EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. ❞ ☆☆☆ [ NEWT SCAMANDER ] [ BEFORE, DURING, AND THEN AFTER FAN... More

EPIGRAPH
CAST
PLAYLIST
AESTHETIC
UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ALTERNATIVE ENDING

CHAPTER EIGHT

4.6K 219 132
By riseofahsoka

THIS IS GUNNA BE DEDICATED TO -bowtruckle BECAUSE SHE HELPED ME WITH THESE NEXT IDEAS AND SHE'S A LOVELY WOMEN WHO'S OBSESSED WITH BANANAS. CHECK HER OUT PLEASE :-)))

1918

"WHAT?!" CAMARIA SAT UP straighter, her brown eyes going wide.

"It was a mistake to even let you be here. You should've stayed with me, in Olympus. You would've been safer." Apollo walks around the room, his voice sharp and on edge.

"No, this isn't your fault. It might even be a genetic thing- do you even know if mom had this- this- lupus as well?" She tries to reason with her stubborn father.

"I do not know, but if you were with me we wouldn've known sooner. That's final, you are coming with me and I don't care about what you say." Apollo allowed his bright blue eyes bore into Camaria's brown ones, looking away when he saw tears in her eyes. This was for her own good.

"We are leaving when the sunsets."

He left the room with a stone cold look on his face, ignoring Doctor Adren and Newt when they were about to question him. Newt immediately entered the room and found Camaria's on the verge of tears.

He's never seen her so broken up about something. Whatever Apollo and her talked about, it affected Camaria a lot. Newt sat down next to her and carefully pulled her into a hug, allowing her to sob into his chest.

Newt held her close, trying to hide her away from the treacherous world with his arms. He rubbed her back carefully, humming a small tune as he pressed his lips into her hair. Newt would be lying if he didn't feel his heart beat out of his chest as he held Camaria in his arms.

He'd also be lying if he were to admit that he was beginning to feel things. Strange things, things he hasn't felt for someone in a long time. Since Leta. Things like holding her the way he was now, or simply holding her hand. Even dreaming about how her lips tasted.

It was a sin to Newt. To even think about doing such things with Camaria, his best friend. Someone he's seen grow up in his own eyes, but- he couldn't help himself.

"What's wrong?" Newt mumbles into her hair, keeping his arms around her.

"My d-dad is forcing me to go back to Ol-Olympus with him." Camaria sniffled, hiding her face into his chest.

"W-What..." He said incoherently. He felt his heart stop, get pulled out of his chest, and then stomped on by millions of people.

"I know! I tried to talk to him- but- but he won't listen! I don't want to leave you Newt. Not after making up all over again. I wanted to join you as you travel to write that book of yours. I don't want to be alone again..."

"Hey, look at me." Newt whispered, cupping a side of Camaria's face with his hand. His blueish-green eyes scanned her olive skin and smiled small at the sight. "You'll always be with me and I'll always be with you. In here." He points to his own chest and then at hers.

"We could always write to each other I suppose..." Camaria nodded slowly, her brown eyes locked on Newt's.

"I spoke with Doctor Arden... she said you can leave but you'd have to visit more often. I'll help you pack."

¤ ¤ ¤

"This is not packing."

"Do you want to pack?"

"Not at all."

Currently both Camaria and Newt were inside of Camaria's room, laying on the wooden floors as they looked up at the ceiling. Instead of packing, Camaria's head was rested on Newt's chest and he played with her hair.

The sun was still in the sky, but it was going to set soon. It was as if the universe was sending them a sign. At most they had at least three hours left until Camaria had to leave.

She shifted off of Newt's chest and laid down next to him, a soft sigh leaving her lips. "Why are we friends?"

Newt turned to his side and furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you ask?"

"Because- we're both so different. Not to be rude or anything, but when I look at you I see someone who can get somewhere in life. Do something with their life, be someone. Plus your eyes are incredible. And you're so caring and compassionate towards your magical creatures. And then there's me. Daughter of Apollo, has lupus and has no clue what the hell to do with her life. I'm not even remotely compassionate about anything."

This is when Newt began to hover his body of Camaria's. He held himself up by his arms and his knees were rested against her thighs. He was agog. His blueish-green eyes darted over her hot chocolate brown ones. Never in Newt's life would he think that he'd hear Camaria speak so lowly of herself.

"That is a complete and utter lie." His voice rose a little as both of their eyes locked.

"What is?" Camaria scoffed stubbornly.

"First of all, you can be someone. Not just be known as the Greek God Apollo's daughter. You have to do something about that though. And you are passionate about reading, even though you can't and that's remarkable. You like stories, even when we were younger you always told a story about your aunt's or uncle's. And having lupus is a minor set back. You are one of the strongest and kindest person I know. I never want to hear you speak like that about yourself, ever. Understand?" His eyes glanced at her lips and then brought themselves at her eyes. They didn't realize how close they were in proximity until their noses touched.

"I understand." Camaria mumbled as her cheeks got red. Those feelings she got when she was younger, about Newt, they came rushing back like a wave at the beach.

Newt blushed slightly and nodded, feeling Camaria's fingers trace his jaw and then his cheek. It was as if a feather was touching his skin.

"I swear you're gorgeous..." Her eyes widened as she realized that she said that outloud. Not only was she turning into a tomato, but Newt was staring down at her in shock.

"U-Uh... thank- thank you...?" Newt looked away for a moment and felt her lips against his cheek.

"Promise me that no matter how long we don't see each other, we'll never ever forget each other."

"How could someone forget someone like you?"

¤ ¤ ¤

1926

Camaria woke up with a loud gasp. Her head was throbbing and it was pitch black in her room. Her fingertips were pressed against her temples, trying to surpress the headache. She squinted in the dark and groaned silently at the pressure going on in her head.

Her dream was weirder than usual. And the fact she was dreaming about herself and this- boy for the past month, was strange. She'd usually dream herself seeing the world, off of Olympus, being a normal adult.

In these dreams there was a boy. And she doesn't even know any other boys her age. But anyway, herself and this boy seemed to be very close. Friends is what it seemed like. Inseparable. And these dreams, didn't feel- made up. It was as if Camaria was there, actually there with the boy.

From what she remembered his hair was unruly, but was the color of the leaves during the fall. His eyes were both blue and green, alike the ocean at times. Freckles were dusted all over his face, like the stars on the sky at night. And his smile, it was the most beautiful thing Camaria has ever seen.

Now only if she knew the name to the mysteriously awkward boy in her dream.

☆☆☆

PLOT FUCKING TWIST MWAHAHAHA, I'M EVIL.

Okay so if you are fucking confused and are like "Wtf is this shit author"

Then lemme explain:

You'll have to find out in the next chapter :-)))))

And what do you think of Apollo? Being the biggest ass in the universe or the most reasonable parent there is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 19
Hmm...remember Newt's older brother? Theseus? The great war hero? What if he had a child, but for some reason couldn't, or didn't want to keep her? S...
59.6K 2.2K 26
Newt has returned back to England, but he can't seem to get a certain American Auror out of his head. Back in New York, Tina can't help but think abo...
22.4K 731 10
Dear Happy, Why have you gone so early, only to come back later? - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - (Book one - First Priority) (Book two...
77.8K 2.3K 16
I am not leaving you again. [Disclaimer: I only own Alina and her plot.]