CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THE FOURSOME WERE PULLED into an interogation room

THE FOURSOME WERE PULLED into an interogation room. Newt was sat on a steel chain with the strange man, which Camaria later found out his name was Percival Graves. Tina, Camaria and Jacob were stood behind Newt, being held by Aurors in white.

Graves kept looking at the demigod with a strange twinkle in his eye. She blocked out everything the man was saying to Newt, but he kept talking about how Newt got expelled from Hogwarts for hurting a student. Also he asked about someone named Dumbledore.

"Now Miss. Lupin." Camaria was shoved into the same chair Newt was sat in after everyone but herself were pushed out of the room. She could hear Newt screaming and telling her over and over again, "Don't trust him, Camaria!"

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Camaria felt her blood boil.

"That is your mother's last name, we only assumed that you took it." Percival explains.

"How do you people know my mother?"

"My, my, I'm the one suppose to ask the questions, Miss. Lup-"

"Call me 'Miss. Lupin' one more time, I fucking dare you." Camaria struggled against the restraints against her wrists that were behind her back. She was tempted to wipe that sick smirk off of his pretty face.

"Fine, Miss. Camaria. How do you know Mr. Scamander?"

"My aunt took me to the Scamander's household when I was young and I lived there up until I was eighteen." Camaria let out a small noise as the restraints tightened around her wrists. "And can you take these off, are they really necessary?"

"Fine." Percival waved his hand and the pressure around her wrists vanished.

"Now where are my friends?" The demigod rubbed her wrists softly, annoyed at how they were red against her olive skin.

"They will be dealt with. Now tell me Miss. Lu- Camaria, what can you do?"

"I can breathe, pump blood-"

"No, no. Supernatural wise." Percival leans forward, his arms rested on the metal table.

"I can- wait." Camaria paused and watched him suspiciously. "Why do you care about what I can do?"

His face held a stony expression before leaning closer to the demigod and muttering, "That's none of your business."

"As hell it is!" Camaria growled.

"Take her with the others." Percival scowled, his face looking as if he ate a lemon. The demigod was shoved out of the room and into a white room.

What stood in front of her was Newt and Tina, his arms her. The demigod to felt her heart drop and a weird feeling bubbling in her stomach. The guard behind her tried to shoot a spell at the two, but Camaria was quick enough to punch him in the face and break his wand.

"Are you okay? What did he ask you?" Newt quickly let's go of Tina and takes long strides to Camaria.

"I'm fine, now let's go. I have a lot of pent up anger I'd like to release on guards who are going to come." She grims and then turns away from him, doing down the long hallway.

"What's wrong with her?" Tina mumbles past Newt, who stood there dumbfounded.

"I don't have the slightest clue." Newt rubs his face softly and then follows after the them.

☆☆☆

Very short, so sorry friends.

Please check out 'Romantic' for me. It's a Credence fanfic and everyone is going to cry while reading it. Sorry guys.

And what else do you want to see between Camaria and Newt?