CHAPTER SIX

1916

1916

CAMARIA AND NEWT HAVEN'T spoken since that night, and it's been a
few months. She stayed cooped up in her room while Newt was trying yo find the right words to say, trying to somehow apologize for what he has done.

But it never happened and Camaria somewhat gave up at that point. The next day they didn't speak a word to each other and when it was the time for Newt to go back to Hogwarts, what was already said was said and it seemed like neither of them wanted to speak about it.

She stayed close to Theseus over the months. They always owled each other while Theseus was in Scotland to train to be an Auror for the Ministry of Magic. Camaria and her father have made amends as well. He tries to visit her when he or he'll send her a letter.

The young sixteen year old was having troubles reading again. Her dyslexia didn't help, but she truly wanted to try to read English books other than Latin or Greek ones, for variety. It was probably due to all the stress and random bits of anxiety Camaria had.

She was petting Tonks because she didn't have anything better to do. Her fingers grazed his black feathers. Tonks is a beautiful hippogriff in Camaria's opinion. His eyes were as orange as the sky when the sun was setting, and his feathers matched the color of the sky at night.

"Sometimes I feel like you're the only person to keep me sane around here, Tonks." Camaria mumbled softly as she leaned into the hippogriff.

The hippogriff responded by nudging his beak into her neck and squawked softly. Camaria chuckled and pressed a small kiss to Tonks' head.

"Camaria." Amelia rushed into the hippogriff shed with a worried expression on her face.

Camaria looked over at the women who her eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong, Mia?"

"It's about Newt..." Amelia said carefully, knowing the tension between the two.

Camaria held her breath as millions of thoughts whirled into her brain. Was he alright? Did he get hurt? Suddenly all those words she yelled at Newt that night fled into her head and guilt bubbled in her stomach. "What happened?"

"Newt got expelled."

¤ ¤ ¤