ALTERNATIVE ENDING

THE DEMIGOD SLOWLY STEPPED closer to the dark cloud thing and extended her hand towards it

THE DEMIGOD SLOWLY STEPPED closer to the dark cloud thing and extended her hand towards it. The screams of Newt began to fade away as she saw flashes of bright colors zoom past her.

Camaria turned around quickly and tried to shield Credence away from the blasts of colors. She looked over at Newt and smiled sadly, trying to tell him that she'll be fine. That she loves him. She closed her eyes, ready for death to take her away from this beautiful world.

But it never happened. She was pushed to the ground by someone, her back aching with pain by the hard landing.

"Gods," She groaned, opening her eyes to find Newt hovering over her body, protecting her from the stream of bright lights above them. "Newt-"

"N-Never give me a scare like that again." He said quietly, his body lowering onto hers to engulf her into a large hug.

¤ ¤ ¤

1928

"Queenie, you're pulling at my hair again!" Camaria gasped in slight pain.

"Sugar, in the nicest way possible your hair is a mess. I'm just trying to make it look better." Queenie smiled, earning a small nudge from Camaria.

"I don't have to look that good today..." The demigod mumbled.

The strawberry blonde gasped and began to shake her shoulders. "It's your wedding day! Of course you do!"

"It's it was my choice we wouldn't even have a wedding, I hate being the center of attention."

"It's the day we all get to see you and Newt profess your love for each other!"

"Queenie!"

The bride blushed furiously, her face nearly turning a bright crimson color. "Just go on about my hair."

Queenie smiled slyly and chuckled. "I'm trying to sugar!"

¤ ¤ ¤

Camaria's brown hair was curled and put into a low bun. Parts of the front pieces of her hair were curled as well, framing her oval shaped face. A white flower crown was placed over her head small braids crossing with the flowers.

"My baby girl is growing up." Apollo smiled happily with hints of tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'll still be your baby girl, daddy." Camaria smiled softly, softly squeezing her dad's hand.