CHAPTER FOUR

1914

1914

'DEAR CAMARIA,

I AM sorry to inform you that I will not be able to come home this year as I am staying at Leta's for the summer, for the summer. Why you ask? Well, Leta wanted me to meet her family and I thought it was a good idea. I already asked Mum and she said it was alright. I'm deeply sorry for not coming home this summer, I know we had plans to make, but I want to spend more time with Leta. You know how I feel about her. Plus you'll have Theseus though, he's not that bad. And you'll have Tonks and Dimitri. I'll see you again soon. Owl me soon.

Sincerely,

Newt Scamander.'

Camaria placed the note down and sighed deeply. This was surely going to be the most boring year of her life. Not only will Newt be staying at Hogwarts with Leta, but Auntie Arty cannot see her until next month.

She swore the world was out to get her. She ended up crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it into the corner of the room.

"Someone's a bit angry." A voice came into the room. Camaria quickly turned in her chair and found Theseus leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Just a smidge." Camaria mumbled and looked down at her hands.

"Hey look," Theseus walked over to her until he was standing in front of Camaria. "I know you're bummed about Newt staying with Leta for the summer, but it will give us some time to hang out as well. Instead of Newt hogging you, it will just be us. How does that sound?"

"Mhm." Camaria mumbles and slowly looks up at the eldest Scamander. From what she knows he is at least two years older than herself and Newt. They were on good terms, but they weren't very close.

"We can feed those hippogriffs you love, c'mon." Theseus softly takes her arm, trying to pull her up from her seat. But the demigod stayed still.

He sighed softly and looked down at her. "Stop moping."

"I am not moping." She defends herself.

"Oh please." Theseus picks Camaria up and places her over his shoulder, ignoring her screams.

"Sea! Put me down I swear on Gods!" Camaria squealed.