CHAPTER TEN

"ZEUS? WHAT DOES HE have to do with this?" Camaria stepped back for a moment, her eyes still trained on her aunts uncomfortable expression

"Just please- let him explain." Artemis pleaded.

"Alright, fine." She nodded and then stalked ahead towards the larger side of the already enormous palace.

As Camaria entered she was immediately greeted by servants or her relatives. She'd only smile small, making her way up the marble staircase, looking at the large chandler to her right. Mount Olympus was quite an extravagant place to live in.

Everywhere you looked there was some sort of air piece, usually of artworks of her aunts and uncles. The walls were always a creamy white color, adorned with large colums ranging from plain to fancier styles.

Camaria was never used to living in Mount Olympus. There was always an area to explore, somewhere she hasn't been. And she's almost been everywhere, almost. Her feet lead her across the marble floors, padding through the halls.

She slowly made her way up to her grandfather's door. It was brown, probably an oak one. Bits of gold and silver were engraved on the door. She hesitantly put her hand into a small fist, about to open the door until she heard a booming and strong voice.

"Come in, Camaria."

"How in Hades..." She mumbled, pushing the door open as she stepped inside the room.

When Camaria entered the room she was awestruck. The ceilings were high and the room itself was as large as two ballrooms. There was a king sized bed on one side of the room as desk resided on the other side.

She felt as if she got called into the principal's office for doing nothing. A sudden wave of anxiety washed over her as she saw her grandfather looking out at one of the walls of windows. His tall posture, made Camaria lick her lower lip, shoving some of her hair behind her ear.

"Ah, my favorite niece." Zeus turned around, his arms outstretched in front of him as a smile was on his lips.

"Grandpa," Camaria chuckled slightly and walked over, hugging him as he hugged her back.

"I'm always happy to see you, but why are you here my child? I'm not going to lie, but you're never in this room. Actually, you've never been in this room." Zeus carefully placed his hands on his granddaughter's shoulders, looking down at her.

"Well... you see- I've been having these weird dreams...." Camaria trails off as her grandfather nods his head wanting to know more.

"And they involve this boy. A boy I've never seen before and started the beginning of this month. They seem so- real. Like I know him, I truly feel like I know him, but I don't remember him. It's as if any memory of him has been wiped from my brain. But that's ridiculous."

Camaria chuckled quietly and began to murmur under her breath about how stupid she sounds. Her gaze went to her feet as Zeus' hands fell from her shoulders, clasping in front of him.

"You will remember everything, when the time comes." Camaria's face filled with confusion as she watched the king of the Gods out stretch his hand towards her.

With a gentle touch to her forehead her eyes fluttered shut. And when she opened her eyes she wasn't on Olympus anymore, in fact Camaria didn't even know where she was.

☆☆☆

Wonder where she ended up and who took away her memories of our dear and awkward friend Newt? Any suggestions?