WILD LOVE-Joe Sugg

By fuxk_moonlight

Evie Minxs lives in California, She has 2 best friends Caspar Lee and Zoe Sugg. Evie decides to take a long t... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}

{28}

430 13 5
By fuxk_moonlight

Evie's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Joe was standing at the foot of the bed,

''MORNING HOTTIE!'' He cheered, i rolled over to my stomach and laid there i was too tired.

''Morning'' I groan.

''Ay? you don't seem to be in good mood today?'' He chuckled.

''I am not, i am just really tired I laughed.

he joined me in cuddling in bed.

I turned around and cuddled into bed.

"Do you want to do anything today?" He asked.

"Maybe go to Zoe's I miss her" I chuckle.

"I will ring her" he smiled.

I nodded.

I got up and went to the bathroom and I noticed I am on my period so I looked in the cupboard to see if I have anything to which I have nothing left, I sighed.

"Joe" I call.

He came in,

"Yes love" he said.

"This is so embarrassing but can you go shop for me..'' I trailed off.

Joe smirked, " let me guess supplies!" He asked.

I nodded, "please" I smiled.

"I'll be back" he said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and Zoe called me.

"Hey Zoe" I cheer.

"Hey Evie how are you?" She asks.

"Period today but I'm good you?" I asked.

"Oh that's annoying, and I am great I was ringing to see if your coming down today?" She asked.

"Yeah I think so, did you speak to Joe then?" I asked.

"We have been texting, is he there?" She asked.

"He's nip shop for me" I said.

"What a nice gentleman he is anyways I will text you and let me know when your leaving" she said.

"Alright, bye Zoe" I said.

"Bye" she said.

Then the call ended.

-

"Thanks Joe" I smiled as he gave me a carrier bag.

"Anything for you" he smiled.

He left the bathroom while I sorted my self out and then I brushed my teeth and done my hair and did 2 French braids.

"Zoe rang me a little while ago" I smiled.

"Yeah she rang me after" Joe smiled.

"Are we staying there or?" I asked.

"She said we should stay for 2 nights" Joe said.

I nodded as I looked though my wardrobe.

--

We just got to Zoe's.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We where greeted my nala (Alan) running at our feet, Evie walked through with Zoe and Alfie was sat on his laptop.

"Hey alfrid" I chuckled.

"He Brosph" he laughed.

Zoe came running through,

"Oi that's what I call him" Zoe joked.

"Whatever" Alfie chuckled.

"The last time we saw you guys was at the mini camp" Evie smiled.

We all nodded.

We all sat down and I wrapped my arm around Evie's stomach and rubbed it slightly.

"We should go and do something tonight" Alfie suggested.

"Bowling?" I suggested.

"Nah Joe we have done that plenty of Times before" Zoe said.

Evie just sat there, "what about you Evie, have you got any suggestions?" I asked.

"Err no" she smiled.

"How about the pier then arcades?" Zoe asked.

"Sounds perfect" I said.

Everyone agreed.

-

We arrived at the pier and Alfie was truing to get Zoe on the mini roller coaster.

"No Alfie" Zoe laughed.

"Come on Zoe" Alfie moaned.

I had my arm wrapped around Evie as we walked around.

"How is your anxiety going anyway Evie?" Zoe asked Evie.

"Good I don't think I have it has bad anymore" she smiled.

"Good" I butted in.

Evie's P.O.V:-

We walked around some more went on a few rides and we decided to head in to the arcade bit.

"I need to film a sugg Sunday I haven't posted in a while" Joe said.

I have a YouTube channel! I forgot about it!

"JOE!" I Shouted.

He turned around,

"What?" He asked.

"Remember my YouTube channel? I haven't posted! I am so bad at it" I moaned.

"We will film at Zoe's" Joe smiled.

I nodded.

We spent a few more hours out and then we deiced to head back to the Zalfie household.

-

Zoe's P.O.V:-

Once we got back home, Joe and Evie needed to film a video for their channels so they invited me and Alfie in their videos, we filmed a truth or dare for Joe's channel and we filmed a who is more likely to tag on Evie's,

"I'll send you the footage" I paused, "actually both of you take this memory card then give it back next time we meet" I smiled.

"Thank you" Evie smiled.

"Anything for you guys" I chirped.

"Let's order tonight" Joe suggested.

"Yay nandos?" I asked.

"Yes!" Evie laughed.

Alfie ordered our food and we all sat on the sofa watching some films before dinner came.

Evie's P.O.V:

I was cuddled up with Joe on the sofa when food came, I decided to tweet out a apology for not uploading.

Evie tweeted,

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't active or posting online there is a video going up in a few days though! x

We all sat down after all of us tweeting and telling social media about us posting and stuff like that.

We enjoyed our food and headed to bed. What a great day!

-

Thank you for reading, do you think Evie and Joe should get married? Suggestions please x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 148 13
(this was written when I was in grade 8 when I thought I was the shit so fyi it sucks) Arianna (people call her Anna) is best friends with Dan and Ph...
16.1K 338 33
When Izzy Jones moves from South Africa to Finally meet Zoe Sugg things don't go all to plan. Instead of Izzy and Zoe moving to Brighton together Zoe...
46.9K 678 33
Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel?
16K 455 47
What are we? Are you my boyfriend? Even if I love your roommate? But who is the roommate and who is the boyfriend? Joe or Caspar? #87 Alfie #187 Zoel...