Colby Brock Imagines | REQUES...

Ellie_Writes143 द्वारा

Enjoy this collection of Colby Brock Imagines!❤ अधिक

#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?
#2 | Another Girl?
#3 | Just A Bad Dream (Colby)
#4 | Finally More Than Friends
#5 | Detention!
#6 | The Morning After
#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?
#8 | Adventures with Colby
#9 | Texting & Driving
YO IT'S ELLIE!
#10 | Birthday Cake
#12 | Mickey Ears
#13 | Make You Feel Better
#14 | Meet My Mom
#15 | You Owe Me A Drink
#16 | Scary Movie & Chill
#17 | Under The Table
#18 | That Time Of The Month
#19 | Labels
#20 | Nightmares
GUESS WHAT
#21 | Noises In The Woods (pt. 1)
#22 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.1)
#23 | ICU's And Waiting Rooms (pt.2)
#24 | Shooting Star
#25 | 6am
#27 | Call 911 Now (pt.1)
#28 | WYD To Me?
#29 | Cigarette Smoke
#30 | Video Games
#31 | Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
#32 | Brownies With Bae
#33 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.1)
#34 | Dinner Gone Wrong (pt.2)
#35 | Chill Out
#36 | The Lunch Room
#37 | Airplane Mayhem
#38 | His Ex
#39 | Please Change
#40 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.1)
#41 | Do It For The Vlog (pt.2)
#42 | Stressed Out
#43 | Sunday Candy
#44 | Cramps
GUYS!!!
#45 | Sorry Sam
#46 | Sorry Sam (pt.2)
#47 | Sneaking In (TFIL)
#48 | Hide In The Closet
#49 | Ouija Board (pt. 1)
#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)
#51 | Peanut Butter & Jealous
#52 | Prank Gone Wrong
#53 | Long Nights
#54 | Life's A Beach
#55 | No Reply
#56 | No Reply (pt.2)
#57 | The Haunted & The Haunting
#58 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.2)
#59 |The Haunted&The Haunting(pt.3)
I'M BACK!
#60 | It's Time
#61 | Kidnapped In NY
#62 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 2)
#63 | Kidnapped In NY (pt. 3)
#64 | 18 & Pregnant?
#65 | Guys My Age
#66 | Stargazing
#67 | Gangs & Guns
#68 | Gangs & Guns (pt.2)
Woah I'm Alive?
#69 | Gangs & Guns (pt.3)
#70 | Bet On Me
#71 | Sleepy Sunsets

#11 | Colby's New Girl

17.7K 365 107
Ellie_Writes143 द्वारा

Hey all! Don't forget to check out this imagines song!

This imagine is gonna be one of those where you start out as Colby's best friend.😉
Idk I like to make every situation different so sometimes I switch it up.

Anywaysss I'm back to posting daily!
And don't worry! I AM working on your requests and they'll be up soon!

But yeah VOTE and leave a comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

I scrolled through the screen, reading every tweet and comment. Confusion spread over me. I dialed my best friend, Colby. My feet subconsciously tapping the floor as if I were in an hospital waiting room.

"Hey stranger. What are you up to?" he greeted me from the other line.

"Colby..." I said, my voice a bit shaken.

His tone of voice changed as soon as he heard mine. "Is everything alright? Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"You know how best friends tell each other everything?" I swallowed. 

"I- I don't understand, (y/n). What are you talking about?" he replied.

"You and Haley?" I questioned him.

"What about me and Haley?" he stalled.

"I don't know. You tell me, Colby." I firmly said, pain hidden in my voice.

"Holy fuck. We're just talking, what's the big deal?" he breathed out.

"The big deal is I had to find out from your fans on fucking twitter! People who don't even know you!" I cut him off.

"Dude. It's not like you need to know every little detail all the time, (y/n)!" he groaned.

"We're best friends! We tell each other everything!" I grew defensive. The more it sunk in that Colby had kept something from me, the more it hurt. As he began to speak again, I hung up and threw my phone on the bed, causing it to bounce off and land on the carpeted floor. I groaned loud enough for my whole apartment to echo, as I plopped onto my bed. Curling up into a ball under my sheets, thoughts began to rush through my mind.

Had I overreacted?
Certainly not.
How could he keep this from me?
How could I trust him if he doesn't trust me?
How did he not tell me this?

But was this truly what was bothering me?

Did I really care that he didn't fill me in on that detail?
Did I really actually care if he didn't tell me right away?
Was I... Jealous?

The more I wrapped my head around everything, the more I realized that this wasn't about secrets at all. Because really, how could I be mad at him for keeping a secret from me, when I'm the one who's been keeping the biggest one of all! Damn.

Tears began streaming down my face as I thought more and more about Colby being interested in another girl. The thought of him...

Holding another girl...

Kissing another girl...

Touching another girl...

Him making her laugh...

Him making her smile...

Him making her fall deeply in love with him, each day more and more...

I screwed up. I screwed up and I let my feelings get the best of me. Regretful, I hugged my pillow tightly and slowly dozed off into a profound sleep. About an hour later, my stomach began to growl, causing me to wake up and stumble out of bed. I opened the door and walked down the hallway, to my kitchen. Rubbing my eyes, I opened my cabinet and reached for the box of Coco Puffs.

"Hey." I jumped up as Colby came in, out of nowhere.

"Damnit Colby." I whispered to myself as I kneeled down to pick up the cereal box from the floor.

"Hey. Um. Look, about earlier..." he started, our eyes meeting as I got up with the Coco Puffs in my hand.

"Just forget it, okay? I overreacted, I'm happy you're happy, and we don't have to have this conversation." I said walking over to the living room and sitting on the couch. "How'd you even get in here, anyways?" I asked, realizing I had locked the door prior to the unsavory phone call.

"You gave me the spare key. For emergencies, remember?" he pointed at the front door. I nodded. "Anyway, I need to talk to you about something."

I sighed, "what's that?"

"I totally understand why you got so mad at me earlier. I get it now." he said, putting a hand on my knee.

"You do?" I looked down at my knee, then up at him. My eyes light up.

"Yeah. And you have every right to be mad." he said with sympathetic eyes. I softly smiled.

"Come here, (y/n)." he said, pulling me in for a hug. "You think I'm gonna forget about you..." he rubbed my back in soothing circles. My heart dropped. Disappointment filled my heart and tears began building up in my eyes. "(Y/n), you know I could never do that. I'll still make time for you, just like I do now. Nothing has to change." he said as I pulled away.

He saw my teary eyes and confusion took over him. "Oh no... Um, I don't know what to do,
(y/n). I'm sorry!" his bright blue eyes followed me as I stood up and opened the front door.

"Please, Colby. Just go." I said, deeply hurt by my own selfish desires.

He got up and walked towards me saying, "Just tell me what's bothering you. I wanna fix that!" he pleaded.

"You can't. Please, just go. I wanna be alone!" I begged as my cheeks got warmer.

"Of course I can't because you won't tell me!" he said, walking backwards, away from the door.

"Colby. Leave, please!" I cried.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong!" he tested me. My patience was wearing thin and my heart was beating faster by the second. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, causing me to break.

"I love you!" I cried, wanting to fall to the floor. He stopped breathing. "I can't stand the thought of seeing you with any other girl!" I wiped my tears as they fell from my eyes. All of the emotions and feelings I had for him spilled out from my mouth and definitely from my eyes. The overwhelming feeling drowned me completely. And then, just as I felt like it was the end, I felt a strong pair of arms pull me into an embrace.

My body was shaking like a little girl who just asked out her 7th grade crush. He lifted my chin, making our eyes meet. His eyes scanned mine for answers as if I were the word's most difficult puzzle. And slowly, piece by piece, everything was solved. The moment our lips collided was indescribably breath taking. His hands searched my body, giving me chills with every touch. He reached over and slammed the door shut, causing my body to spazz a little. He pushed me up against the wall, putting a hand behind my head so I wouldn't hit the wall.

Pinned up against the wall by Colby Brock. My best friend for 11 years and counting. The guy who took my heart and never looked back.

"I love you, too." he pulled away, out of breath. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to hear you say all that." he added in between kisses.

"That makes two of us." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked this one! Specially because the feeling of loving someone who loves someone else is just so depressingly relatable. Fml.😂

Alright well don't forget...
REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN SO FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME A DM!😊

Vote and leave a comment if you liked it!

~Ellie✌🏻

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 10 10
Some oneshots may contain sh, violence, smut and more please be aware but warnings will be added before reading anyway enjoy:)
363 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~
108K 1K 35
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
The Dare [C.B] 🤍 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

161K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."