A Camp To Remember (Furry Boy...

By Grey_The_Hyena

18-year-old furry, Raff Windguster, goes to a camp called "Oakwood Furry Camp" to spend a week of his summer... More

Arrival To Oakwood Furry Camp
A Friend From A While
The Packs
IM SO SAWRY.
A Different Turn Of Events.
The Wolf Who Cared For One.
Just The Beginning Of Greatness
CHANGE OF THE TITLE (Authors note)
❀️Mated To Him❀️
The Day Of The Secret Spot
The Night Alone With Him (YIFF WARNING)
AUTHOR NOTE πŸ’Œ
Am I Dreaming?

Back On My Paws!

5.9K 126 163
By Grey_The_Hyena

Summer had explained that I did NOT have to go home but the nurse would have to give me antibiotics every once and a while for the rest of the time I was here at the camp, which I was growing fond of. I really did like the place and I would possibly come back next time! Sadly I had already spent two days here; The first day unpacking and trying the competition out only to get hurt, and the second day in the nurse's cabin. Although the nurse did say I could return to my cabin but my best bet would be to go get a shower in my cabin first before anything else. 

Summer had already walked back to the Administrator's Cabin while Sebastian and I began to walk back to my cabin. I never got to find out who my bunk-mate was because of me getting injured on the first day here. We walked side by side, not saying anything, just letting the sounds around us take over. I was still confused as to why he let me lay in his arms. I mean....it surely made me like him even more...  I cleared my throat and he looked over at me silently with a gentle smile.

"Which cabin?" He asked as he kept on walking exactly beside me.

I pointed to the one that had trees surrounding it and kept walking with him. He nodded lightly and turned his pace towards the cabin I had pointed to. It wasn't long before we reached the cabin and padded up the steps and went inside. The inside was deserted, no furs inside at all.

"They must all be outside on the lawn playing games like frisbee or volleyball. Possibly football... I like it when they aren't in here and all howling and yipping, making a lot of noise.." He spoke silently and smiled as he looked over at me, "Where's your bunk? Middle? Front? Back?" he added as he stopped padding down the rows of beds.

"Uh....all they way back on the left.." I had to take a second to remember where since in hadn't been able to sleep here last night, I had almost forgotten where.

We continued on towards the back and I sighed once I saw the bed. I had to admit, it did look pretty uncomfortable to sleep in. I'd probably need a hell of a lot of blankets to make it comfortable, maybe even a different mattress-

"Woah! We're bunkmates!" he said with an excited tone of voice, cutting me off from my thoughts.

I smiled faintly, "Yeah, that's enjoyable." I wasn't being sarcastic, it really was great to share a bunk with him..... Ohh what I'd do to share a BED with this hunk...

"Do you want help with your shower? I mean, you could fall. We're both boys here, it wouldn't be awkward, right?" he looked at me with his alluring eyes, the eyes that drove me insane, the ones that made me want to kiss him right then and there.

"I'm okay, it's not like I can't stand up completely or anything. Well.....nevermind, scratch that....I don't need help that's all." I said in a hesitant tone of voice, as much as I would like to be in a shower with him, I couldn't. I mean, not in this camp but maybe somewhere else would be okay. I'm rambling again...

He nodded and looked at me like he didn't want me to go alone, for my safety, he probably wanted me to stay in his view so he could be able to help me immediately.

"Just uh.... Howl if you need me. I'll be here on my bunk..... waiting.... reading.." He climbed up onto the top of the bunk bed and laid down, opening up a big novel and beginning to read.

I flicked my ears in acknowledgment as I grabbed my bag full of cleaning supplies and headed into the shower room and closed the door. There were many shower heads and curtains if you liked privacy, in which my case, OF COURSE, I WILL USE CURTAIN. Privacy to me is number one...

I padded up to one of the shower heads and began to strip off my clothing with the curtain surrounding me. I tossed the clothing to the side and I began to turn on the water. Once the water was on, warm water began to spout out all over me, cleaning the dirt and stuff off my paws and legs and chest. I kept turning the handle until it made the water turn hot, not scalding, but a comfortable type of hot. I silently groaned out in happiness as a smile began to appear on my face. I longed for a moment again like this. It was wonderful... peaceful... hot and steamy...  It would be a perfect time to let things go and sing a bit I guess? It is what I usually would do in the shower...

A song began to come into my mind.... "Rebel Love Song -Black Veil Brides" I loved that song so much and it just made me so freaking happy. I began to sing as I grabbed the soap and began to wash my body with a special soap to keep my fur nice and fuzzy.

  ♪♪

 I cannot hide, what's on my mind

I feel it burning deep inside

A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No, not this time     

♪♪

                                                              ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

I sang for most of the time I got a shower. Once I was finished, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and began to walk into the main bunk room so I could get my clothing. Sebastian had his eyes glued to his book, reading it STILL. I guess he was a bibliophile just like me.   ( Bibliophile - a person who collects or has a great love of books. Basically, me IRL XD)  I went to my chest that contained my belongings and grabbed my sweat pants and a t-shirt. I could've sworn I saw Sebastian peeking from his book at me, watching my every move thoughtfully. I grabbed my clothes and went into the changing/dressing room and began to get dressed in the clothing I picked out. Once I was dressed, I silently padded out and looked up at him on his bed. He seemed to have changed in one of the other changing rooms when I did.  He was in sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I began to smile, he really was hot. I couldn't deny it any longer. 

"What'cha starin' at?" he spoke delicately as his amber eyes looked at me, a smile on his face, he had caught me staring at him and smiling.

"Oh uh...I was just admiring your outfit..." I made an excuse that I knew wouldn't be accepted, but it was worth a try.

"My relaxing outfit? Ya know, the one I put on when I just want to chill and stay warm?" He began to get a smirk on his face as he sat up and let his legs dangle over the edge of the bed.

"Pssh.... uh... yeah haha..." I suppressed a soft laugh of nervousness as he hopped down off of his bunk, outside, it began to grow dark, soon the campers would be gathering around the giant campfire.

He smiled and rolled his eyes as he looked down at me, "Want to go out to the fire and relax or stay in here and...kinda do nothing but read and end up falling asleep?" he added softly as he was still in front of me.

"I'll go out to the fire as long as you go too." I looked away and towards the direction of my chest which contained my knee high socks and pair of shoes and everything else I brought.

"Of course I'd come out with you, I don't want to let you go alone out there. Plus, Summer said that she might let some kids make smores" He continued to stand there and smile down at me, his tail whisking around slightly, he was obviously really happy in my presence. 

I nodded and padded over to the chest and got out my socks and shoes and began to slip them on. I looked back to see him sitting on the edge of my bed and doing the same. Once we were ready, we began to head out the door, I had forgotten my hoodie but I didn't think it would be that cold.

     ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

We found a seat on a log that was a comfortable space from the fire and where we would sit. We both sat down and looked forward at the fire and I smiled, the fire reflected so perfectly in Sebastian's amber eyes. I looked down at the fire as he was cooking a smore. It smelled good but I kept thinking to myself that I was fat, I didn't need this kind of food. I'm fat.... I'm fat... I'm so freaking fat!-

"Here, I made this specifically for you." He handed me the smore that was completed with graham crackers, chocolate, and the melted marshmallow. He was being so nice to me, and I've been noticing it a lot.

I didn't want to be rude and decline the offer so I kindly took it and smiled. 

"Thanks, Sebastian" I continued to smile as I took a bite of it and closed my eyes. It was so warm and tasty and amazing! Bite after bite after bite and it was soon gone. I thanked him one more time and softly sat there and shuddered.

The fire was hot and the scents of the forest made this soothing and relaxing. It was just too good; being here with him, having a sweet snack, and a warm, comfortable spot to sit. Across the other side of the fire, I could see Danny sitting with some boy and the boy's arm was around him. Hmm... it seems that Danny found a mate... Lucky him!

I softly yawned and stared at the fire and without me saying anything or asking, Sebastian put his arm around me as if me and him were together. My ears perked high and I looked up at him with a dark blush on my face. He looked back down and returned the gaze, but he seemed to be having a very faint blush on his face. He very gently leaned down and pressed his nose to mine in a very, very affectionate way for a second before pulling back. He looked down at me, his eyes turning soft and passionate way as it seemed he was expecting me to press back. I stared back up at him more as I then very gently leaned up and pressed noses to him. As soon as I did so, he let out a very faint, gentle growl of dominance over me, he seemed to now claim me as his mate. He smiled at me now as he then leaned down and whispered.

"I will care for you and love you just like I did throughout the time you have been here... My mate~" He spoke with intent and passion, he must have been hiding it the whole time he was caring for me.

"Do you accept me... As your mate, Raff?...." he was still quietly speaking as if not to attract any attention but that didn't seem to matter since a few furs were staring at us.

"I-... I.... Of course, I do, I'd be glad to have you as a mate..." I spoke truthfully as I continued to stare shyly up into his eyes.

He growled once again in pleasure and dominance over me as his smile grew. He stared down at me still as his paw slowly slid up to my cheek and cupped my cheek.

"My mate~....." He let out a wolf purr as he slightly leaned down, not to touch noses..

I softly blushed and leaned up as well, closing my eyes slightly until I then felt it. His lips upon mine. It had happened. I was now mated to the wolf I had been crushing on since I got here.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  

Thanks for reading this chapter you guys and gals! Please share my profile to other furries you know or just anyone gay or people into gay stuffs.. ANYWHO. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm really happy that this chapter ended this way. Although I might be off from typing for a bit because I gotta brainstorm what to do next.... anywaysss....

Love ya fluff butts!

~Raff~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
26.6K 682 63
All said in the Title. This is going to be Link x male reader oneshots. This book will contain most links. In some story's you'll be different race...