Broken || Draco X Reader (Fin...

By dracoXreaders

Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 20... More

A/N
1 ~ an interesting train ride
2 ~ Malfoy?
4 ~ give it back
5 ~ Fears
6 ~ Hogsmeade
7 ~ Sirius Black
8 ~ DADA with Snape?!
9 ~ I'll be ready
10 ~ daddy's boy
11 ~ Buckbeak...
12 ~ the Grim attacks!
13 ~ Peter Pettigrew
14 ~ hospital wing
15 ~ Meeting some parents
16 ~ the Weasleys
17 ~ the trip
18 ~ Cedric...
19 ~ official
20 ~ Triwizard Tournament!
21 ~ unforgivable curses
Half a year on wattpad (face reveal)
22 ~ worries
23 ~ weird feelings
24 ~ the kiss...
25 ~ can't we forget this?
26 ~ friends
27 ~ the accident
28 ~ our secret
29 ~ home
30 ~ Books
31 ~ the Order
32 ~ back to Hogwarts
33 ~ Umbridge
34 ~ detention?
35 ~ I'll consider it
36 ~ professor Trelawney
37 ~ Dumbledore's army
38 ~ what's the D.A?!
39 ~ I...hate...you
40 ~ I'm fine
41 ~ the note
42 ~ the Astronomy tower
43 ~ fight
44 ~ you shouldn't have said anything..
1K followers
45 ~ something was off..
46 ~ someone else
47 ~ we need to talk
48 ~ promise
49 ~ Christmas party
50 ~ worst day ever
51 ~ uhm.. hi
52 ~ I don't trust Pansy
53 ~ We need to talk
54 ~ this isn't you
55 ~ obliviate
56 ~ letter
57 ~ they're coming (Important A/N)
58 ~ London
59 ~ Regulus Arcturus Black
60 ~ we'll see
61 ~ the ministry
62 ~ go
63 ~ parents
64 ~ I know..
65 ~ Luna?!
66 ~ GO!
67 ~ is this okay?
68 ~ breakfast?
69 ~ Voldemort
70 ~ fire
100K
71 ~ the boat house
72 ~ I hate you!
73 ~ you did it (not the end)
74 ~ strong
75 ~ move on
76 ~ happiness
77 ~ punch
78 ~ cliff
79 ~ just leave me alone
80 ~ no regrets
81 ~ I thought you approved
82 ~ Longbottom
83 ~ graduated
84 ~ all you ever wanted (the end)
Thank you!
2 year anniversary

3 ~ Neville

26.3K 825 1.5K
By dracoXreaders

You're looked around the common room. It was warm and comfortable. The red couches and chairs were spreading nicely across the room. A fireplace was warming the room. You smiled and looked around. 

'Well, this is the common room, Y/N.' Harry smiled. 

'So, if you follow me, we can look for your room in the girls' dorm.' Hermione smiled.

You nodded and followed her up the stairs. She opened the door and looked in the rooms.

'Y/N! We're sharing!' Hermione smiled.

You walked into the room and saw saw a nice room with four beds. You saw your trunks. You grabbed your dragon from your pocket and placed him on your bed. He looked at you and made some happy sounds. You walked towards the chair and saw the rest of your school outfit.

'It's so amazing here, Hermione.' You smiled.

'It's home for us. I'm happy you like it.'

She sat down on our bed.

'We share our room with Lavender and Parvati. Two other Gryffindor girls. They aren't here much. Parvati usually hangs out with her twin Padma and Lavender... I don't know what's she's up to.' Hermione sighed.

You sat down on your bed and your dragon climbed in your lap.

'Is that... a dragon?'

You looked up and saw a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a bow in her hair.

'Yes.' You smiled.

'Y/N, this is Lavender Brown. Lavender, this is Y/N Y/L.'

'Hi... why do you have a dragon?' She asked. 'That isn't on the list of animals... is it?'

'He's mine... I couldn't leave him at my muggle parents. That wouldn't have been good.' You explained.

'Well... as long as he doesn't set the castle on fire.'

'He won't.' You laughed and you pet him on his head.

'What class did you pick, Y/N?'

'I have a free period. I didn't want to choose Devination or Ancient runes.'

'That's so nice.'

You nodded and got up. You grabbed your pyjama and put it on. You yawned and Hermione also got dressed. Parvati walked in. She had black hair, a slightly darker skin and brown eyes.

'Oh... hello. Y/N... right?' She asked.

You nodded and laid down in your bed. Your dragon laid down near you head on the pillow. You pet him and Hermione laid down. Her cat laid down on the end of the bed.  You closed your eyes.

-

You walked towards the forest. You had a free period now and your next class would be here.

'Hello, Y/N.' Hagrid smiled.

You turned around, and your eyes widened, and your mouth dropped.

'Hagrid! Is that...'

'A hippogriff.' He smiled. 'Beautiful, isn't he?' He asked. 'His name is buckbeak.'

You nodded.

'I've read all about them.' You smiled. 'May I?' You asked.

'Watch out, please.' He smiled.

You nodded. You looked at Buckbeak and bowed down.

'Y/N... how do ye-'

'I just know. I've read it.' You smiled.

You looked up and buckbeak looked at you. He placed his front paw forwards and bent down. You stood up.

'Good job, Y/N... here ye go buckbeak.'

Hagrid threw a dead rabbit at him.

'Go on, pet 'm.'

'Really?'

He nodded. You smiled and slowly walked closer.

'Wait... let 'm come to ye.'

You nodded and buckbeak stepped closer. You walked closer and placed your hand on his beak. You smiled and pet him.

'Hello Buckbeak. My name is Y/N.' You smiled.

Buckbeak made a happy sound before pushing his head against the side of your head. You smiled.

'He really likes ye! Ye have a good feel  for creatures! Ye're goin' to do great in my class... an' about that, it'll start soon. Please stay here an' stand near that tree.'

You nodded and Hagrid walked away. You looked at Buckbeak.

'I don't have any food for you right now. I hope you don't mind.' You grinned.

You kissed his beak.

'Okay ye lot, let's form a group over there. And open yer book at page 49.' Hagrid said.

You saw Hagrid walking in the distance with a group of students.

'Exactly how do we do we do that?' Draco asked.

'Ye just stroke the spine, of course... goodness mate.' He said before walking away.

Draco walked into the group while stroking the spine of his book. He looked at you and gave you a small cocky smile before walking into the crowd. Hagrid walked towards you.

'What did I say?' He sighed.

'Sorry.' You smiled.

You turned around and saw a boy open his book without stroking the back. It started attacking him. He screamed and tried to close the book. You walked past him and the book started tearing his clothes apart. Poor guy...

'Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom.' Draco laughed.

He got up and sighed.

'I'm okay... okay.' He panted.

Then, the book attacked him again. Draco and his friends couldn't stop laughing.

'Hé, cut it out. That's mean.' You spoke to them.

Draco looked at you.

'And do you think you are?' He asked.

'Y/N Y/L.' You stated.

'Well, well... the new kid thinks she can stand up for everyone. Who do you think you are?' He asked.

'Yeah. Who do you think you are?' His friends asked.

'I'm just saying that you couldn't have helped him except for laugh at him.' You said.

'You have no idea how it works around here, do you? You filthy little mudblood.'

You looked at him and narrowed your eyes.

'Yeah, that's right. I already know everything about you.' He grinned. 'So keep your nose out of my business.' He hissed.

'Come on Y/N.' Ron sighed.

You stood with them, right in front of Draco and his friends.

'Stupid books.' Harry sighed.

'I think they're fun.' Hermione said while looking at her book.

'O yeah, terribly fun... really witty.' Draco interfered.

His friends stood besides them with nasty smirks.

'Gosh, this place has gone to the dogs... wait until my father hears that Dumbledore has got this goof teaching classes to us.'

They all laughed. Harry stepped a bit forwards

'Shut up, Malfoy.' He spit.

Draco smiled amusingly and looked at him. He passed his bag to Vincent, who put it away for him. This wasn't going to end well. He walked towards Harry, standing a few inches away from him. Suddenly, he looked up and stepped back a bit.

'D-Dementor! Dementor!' He screamed while pointing into the air.

Harry turned around with a scared look on his face. You, Hermione and Ron did the same with a few other students. He started laughing while walking back towards his friends. They put on the hat of their robes, stook out their hands, and moved their fingers up and down while making scary noises. Harry looked at them, annoyed. Hermione walked towards him and grabbed Harrys shoulder, turning him around and pulling him with her while giving them a nasty look.

They boy, whose clothes were completely ruined by the book, walked towards the rock. His clothes were completely torn apart. Ron walked towards him.

'Neville... you were supposed to stroke it.' Ron said.

'Yeah...' he reacted in a slightly high-pitched voice.

You walked towards him.

'Are you alright?' You asked.

The boy looked at you and swallowed.

'Y-Yes.' He spoke.

You smiled at him.

'Let me fix that for you.'

You grabbed your wand and flicked it past his robes slowly bringing them back in his original state. He looked at his robes and then back at you.

'How did you-'

'Basic Ilvermorny knowledge.' You smiled.

'You must think I'm a complete idiot.' He sighed.

'No, of course not.' You smiled.

'I'm Neville, by the way... Neville Longbottom.'

'Nice to meet you, Neville. I'm Y/N Y/L.'

Hagrid coughed to gain attention. Everyone gathered around him.

'Tada- ta- da!' He said while pointing at a Buckbeak.

You smiled at Buckbeak, who was still interested at you. He leaned towards you and stepped closer.

'Isn' he beautiful?' Hagrid asked.

Buckbeak stepped even closer towards you.

'Say hello to buckbeak.' Hagrid said while throwing a rabbit towards him.

'What is that?' Ron asked he stood next to you.

'That Ron.. is a Hippogriff.' You smiled at him.

'And how do you know?' He asked.

'I've read about them.'

'The first thin' ye want to know about Hippogriff's is that's they are very proud creatures. Very easily offended. Ye do not want to insult a Hippogriff. It may just be the last thing ye'll ever do.' Hagrid spoke.

Hagrid clapped his hands.

'Now, who wants to come and say hello?' Hagrid asked.

Everyone stepped back until you and Harry were the only ones left.

'Go on, Harry... I already said hello.' You smiled before stepping back into the crowd.

'Well done, Harry! Well done!'

Harry looked at you. You passed him a smile. Ron stepped forward and pushed him.

'Now, ye have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So step up and ye bow.'

Harry stepped a bit forward. You looked at Buckbeak, who stepped a bit forward.

'Then ye wait and see if he bows back. If he does, you can go and touch him.'

Harry stepped a bit closer, very slowly and carefully. Everyone stared at the scene without saying a word.

'If not, well we'll get to that.' Hagrid smiled.

Harry stepped forward.

'Make a bow.' Hagrid said.

Harry bowed down. Buckbeak made a sound and flapped his wing. You heard some students gasp.

'Back off, Harry! Back off!' Hagrid whispered.

Harry walked back a bit and closed his eyes. You sighed.  Buckbeak was a nice Hippogriff. He wasn't going to hurt Harry.

'Keep still.' Hagrid whispered.

Buckbeak stepped a bit forward and bowed down.

'Well done, Harry! Well done!'

Hagrid threw a rabbit at Buckbeak. He got up and sighed in relief. You passed him a smile.

'Ye can go and pet him now!' Hagrid smiled. 'Go on! Don' be shy!' He smiled.

Draco pushed Neville against you while staring at the scene.

'I'm sorry.' Neville spoke. 

'Don't worry about it.' You smiled.

'Easy and slow, easy and slow.' Hagrid led Harry.

'I saw you petting Buckbeak earlier. Do you like creatures?' Neville asked.

You nodded.

'Nature is something I love... Herbology, creatures...'

'Not so fast, Harry!' Hagrid suddenly interrupted.

Harry stepped closer.

'That's it... nice and slow.'

Buckbeak stepped towards him. Everyone was just standing there looking at him in awe.

'That's it... let him get a little bit closer to you.'

Buckbeak lowered his head and stepped closer to him.

'Slowly... slowly.'

Then Harry pet him and everyone started clapping. You smiled and him and he smiled back.

'Well done, Harry! Well done!'

Hagrid stepped closer to him.'

'I think I can let you ride him now.'

Harry's face completely changed.

'What?!' He asked.

Hagrid picked Harry up.

'Hey hey hey! Hagrid! Put me down!' Harry screamed.

Harry was placed on his back. You were kind of jealous, to he honest.

'Don't touch any of these feathers, he won't thank you for that.' Hagrid said while petting Buckbeak's back.

Then he hit him slightly harder causing Buckbeak to lift his front paws in the air. Harry let out a scream while wrapping his arms around Buckbeak's neck. Buckbeak started running really fast. Harry closed your eyes. The students around you started talking and cheering. Then he flew up.

'Me too, by the way... I'm very interested in nature.'

'That's so cool! Do you also have Herbology next?' You asked.

He nodded.

'Want me to walk with you?' You smiled.

He nodded with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...
3.5K 113 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
6.5K 160 21
A Dramione Fanfiction that takes place in 6th year. Hermione must learn to fly if she wants to get on with a career. Harry and Ron are too busy, and...
25.7K 1.5K 10
[COMPLETED] You're a Gryffindor who gets along with everybody. With everybody but Draco Malfoy. He is always bullying Harry Potter, your best friend...