A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 73

3.8K 260 44
By jangma

Above edit is not by me....

As soon as she opened the door Randhir threw himself in her arms.....

Randhir!!! (he was literally squeezing her)

I will never leave u.....no body can separate us....(he cried a bit)

Randhir!!!!....(she cried) Randhir dard....bachhe......

Later he realized that she is pregnant....

Sanyu...(broke the hug) Sanyu!!!(she had her eyes closed and her lips were pressed together....her left hand was on her baby bump) yeh kya kia mene! mei abhi Dr Shanaya ko call karta hun......(made her sit on the bed after wiping his sweat beads)

nei I am fine...(she smiled a little)

Pakka?(cupped her face and she nodded a yes)

Tum batao....kun rone lage?(laid on the couch) kuch hua hei?(caressed his cheek)

Kuch na kuch tto hota hi rehta hei...(he smiled) tum tension maat llo....hello babies (rested his head on her belly) kese ho? daddy ko sunsakte ho aap?

hah...(Sanyu screamed a little)

Kya hua?(he was worried)

Randhir unhone kick kia....I can feel them.....they are moving a little...(her eyes watered)

Sachhi!!! matlab aab wo dono bahar anewale hei? 9 months sei pehle?(Randhir asked innocently)

awww....esa nei hei.....see(placed his palm on her belly)

kuch bhi nei hei (Randhir chipped) tumne kuch aur mehsus kara sayad....(he smiled)

nei nei kick kia donone.....see......(his palm was on her belly but they didn't kick)

mele babies.....mamma apki pagal ho gayi hei he na....(he chipped caressing her belly and they kicked.....this time he too felt it) Sanyu.....mere haat ko kick kia dono nei (he was excited)

Tumne feel kia?(she asked and he nodded a yes)

mujhe firse mehsus karna hei Sanyu....(he caressed her belly.....after sometime they kicked again and they enjoyed their lovely moments to the fullest)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyu........tum khana khalo mujhe thodi deri hojaegi (he chipped while she was busy doing her work in their office)

Okay...par tum apne kaam jaldi khatam karke lunch karlo.....(she smiled)

haan baba I will.....aab jawo kuch order karo apne liye......mei badme milta hun (the conversation ended)

Sanyu saw Parth passing through the corridor.....

Parth......Parth suno (he turned and Sanyu smiled) sath mei lunch kare?

He stared at her for sometime and then nodded a yes........they were having their lunch when Vidushi called him....

Yeh ladki (shook his head and Sanyukta scrunched her brows) kya hei Vidushi ?(Sanyu raised her brows) haan mene lia hei dawai....aab baar baar call maat kia karo....(he just chipped irritated and cut the call)

This is not fare wo bechari ne tumhe call kia.....tumhari halchal janne ke liye fir tumne kun data usse?(Sanyu frowned)

She is highly irritating ....(Parth frowned) jaab dekho Parth khalo, Parth nahalo, Parth dawai li, Parth aaj rest lelo.....damn this woman

May be she loves u Parth....(Sanyu finished and he was shocked)

Are u out of your senses? wo rowdy mujhse tto kya kisise bhi pyar nehi karsatki....

Parth!!!

Sanyukta wo saab chodo....jo naya project aya hei uske bareme discuss karte hei mera khana hogaya (he left the place leaving behind a thoughtful Sanyu)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Suna hei Sanyukta pregnant hei......(Mohini chipped while selecting jewelries for herself)

Kya!!!!

(Renuka upped her lashes and placed the diamond necklace.....yeh they were almost on the road after Harsh but Randhir's gentle nature allowed them to live their previous life.......Randhir became the new CEO of Sekhawat Industries.....now his company was again on the top rank among the topmost business sectors.......he did this wonder within a limited period.....thanks to his honesty and intelligence....)

Haan maa.....beta CEO bangaya......aur aab baap banega....fir sare property uske bachhe ko milenge.....mere bachho ke liye even apke liye eak futi kaudi bhi nei rahegi.....

Mohini....

Ji maa

Sanyukta aur Randhir ke bachhe is duniya mei nei ane chaiye (she chipped maintaining a poker face)

Mohini smirked....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh sink bhi na...(Sanyu was frustrated) jaab dekho jam hojata hei (Sanyu frowned)

Kun tenson leti ho....(he took her towards hall and made her sit on the couch)

yeh nei manegi beta.....jaab dekho chapar chapar.....anwale bacche chirpy banege dekhlena (Anju chipped)

Wo tto hei maa.....Sanyu....I think u should put a cello tape on your mouth......(she smacked his arm)

awww mere babies rowdy bhi banege...(she smacked him again an again)

okay baba I am sorry.....let's go for an evening walk.....hamara Bittu bhi chlaegea.... (he pecked her cheeks and he knows how to melt her wife)

Bittu kun? sautan huh....(she twisted her lips and Randhir giggled)

Awww....tum ese faces banati ho na bahat acha lagta hei mujhe....(he hugged her....Anju just chuckled) let's go....

Haan Randhir par sink!!! block ho gaya hei acha nei lag raha please kuch karo....

Okay mei plumber ko bulalunga aab chalo walk pei(he dragged her and they went for their evening walk)

Bittu was walking ahead nagging his tail.....Sanyu and Randhir were following him .......Sanyukta was gripping his right arm and Randhir was holding her palm.....she had her head rested on his right shoulder and his head was rested on her head.....the people were ogling at them with their mouth open and thinking that what a lovely couple!!!

Randhir mujhe ice-cream khani hei (she demanded)

Inside the ice-cream parlor ....

Randhir tum nehi khaoge?(she asked while enjoying her butterscotch)

Nehi maan nei kar raha yaar....(he smiled)

Thoda taste karoge?(she asked offering him.....)

haan.......sure (opened his mouth and she feed him) acha hei....(smiled)

She was eating the ice-cream like a baby and he was enjoying watching her......a dreamy smile was lingering on his face.......the way she had ice-creams all over her nose and lips......even her cheeks had some of them......he chuckled and she asked the matter whereas he nodded a no....

Randhir babies ko aab golgappe khane hei (she demanded after finishing the last spoon of her ice-cream)

Okay chalo snacks parlor....(he was about to complete)

Nei nei street wala khana hei....(she beamed with happiness....Bittu was licking his hands)

Nei Sayukta hygienic nehi hei wo...(he paid the bill and they came out of the parlor)

Please na.....babies roenge warna....(she made a puppy face and Bittu barked)

Sanyu....(glared her and she lowered her lashes) galat baat mei jidd achi nei...(scolded her a bit and her eyes welled)

bahat bure ho.....bachho (holding her belly) daddy sei haam baat nehi karenge...(Bittu was looking at them with his eyes wide)

Sa...(he was about to call her but she left from there) Sanyukta......(she didn't stop) Sanyu ruko na....(held her arm and turned towards him) suno dekho yahan deko (she looked at him) mene golgappe khanae se mana nehi kia....bassh road side nei....please meri itni baat nehi manogi? yeh tumhare liye aur baccho ke liye accha hei na baba....please.....

she thought for a while....

Okay (smiled and he kissed her forehead)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Randhir yeh mere hisse ka cake hei tum nehi kha sakte....(she cried....he was just teasing her)

Achha! mei tto yeh khaunga......(he grinned and took a bite)

nei na tumne subeh khai thi....(she cried and snatched the cake.....)

He chuckled and was now chewing that piece and gulped that...suddenly he felt something unusual.....Sanyu was about to take a bite when he snatched that and threw that away....

Randhir!!!....(she widened her eyes)

maat khao isse....(he chipped and fell down on the floor....)

Randhir!!!!!!!!!!(she screamed)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much 

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.5K 34
"You are mine and only mine. Your body, heart, soul, even every single strand of your hair belongs to me," he said, slamming me into the wall and gra...
155K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
177K 8.2K 41
This story is by Muskan Agarwal (Most of you know her from facebook) I will be just giving you all updates of her stories. I hope you enjoy them as...