A Beautiful Feeling

נכתב על ידי jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... עוד

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 72

3.8K 254 59
נכתב על ידי jangma

The above edit is not by me....it's by.......pata nei paar cute hei :P

He woke up listening to some weeping sound........with utmost difficulty he opened his eyes and first saw a blurred vision of Sanyukta who was crying hysterically .....

Sanyu....(woke up with a jolt and held her by her arms) kya hua Sanyu? Tum ro kun rahi ho....kahin dard hei? (caressing her belly)

Randhir.....tumne mujhe moti kahan....I hate u (wiping her tears) I hate u Randhir.....himmat kese hue tumhari....(she was crying as if someone died before his/her expiry date)

Par mujhe yaad nehi tumhe mene kaab moti kahan? Sanyu batao tto...(caressed her cheeks)

Tumne Vidushi ki birthday pei mujhe moti kahan....(she sniffed more)

Kya!!!! Sanyu....Vidu ka birthday mene eak baar hi attain kia hei wo bhi taab mei nursery mei tha.....tumhe mei janta bhi nehi tha....fir moti kese kahunga.....

Nei tumne kaha wo bhi haam bade ho gaye thei Vidhusi bhi....I hate u Rakhash ho tum...(started slapping his chest) mei apne bachho ke sath yeh ghar chodke chali jaunbi (cried more)

Sanyu......Sanyu stop.......tum pagal ho kya haam kaab sath mei gaye Vidushi ka birthday attain karne?

ajj subah mere sapne mei....tumne mujhe kaha Sanyu tum thodi moti nehi ho gayi?....(she mimicked him .....he was just staring at her face with his mouth wide open....)

Tum abhi apne dream ki baat kar rahi ho? like really!

hmmm.....(she wiped her tears) tumhari himaat kese hui mujhe sapne mei bhi moti bolne ki? (she slapped him hard on his left cheek...it was a really a very tight slap which brought tears in his eyes)

His cheek was burning........

Sa.....(she slapped him again on his right cheek....it was harder than before......a drop of tear rolled down his eyes)

Acha gussa nei (he wiped his tears as well as hers) aab penalty ke nate mujhe kya karna hoga?(he asked cutely tolerating the burning sensations on his cheeks)

ghoda bano mujhe bethna hei....(she sniffed)

Okay.....(Randhir did what she said.....Sanyukta enjoyed the Randhir horse ride for a while and sat on the bed with a broad smile on her face)

Abb Sanyu nei Randhir ko maaf kia?(Asked holding her palms)

Her gaze fell on his slightly red cheeks which had her finger marks......she caressed them and started crying again....

Abb kya hua Sanyu ko?(he asked being a little tensed)

Mene tumhe kitne jorse mara.....(she cried more)

It's okay (he smiled)

nei......dard hua hoga tumhe....(she cried more and kissed his cheeks repeatedly.......he was enjoying her pecks.........)

After 10 minutes she stopped doing her work....

Randhir.....aab aur dard ho raha hei?(she asked with hurt filled eyes)

Sanyu tum na abbse mujhe roj thappad mara karo....(he asked with a smile)

Kun?tum roj mujhe moti bologe sapne mei?(she asked with a frown)

nei fir uske baad esi kisses milengi na isliye.....(he giggled)

kya!!! (she blushed....he smirked) mujhe nahane jana hei...(she was about to go when he dragged her hand......she fell on his chest......) chodo..(struggled to free herself)

nei...(kissed her nose) 

chodo na Randhir....(she pleaded) mujhe office jana hei aur tailor ko naye blouse silwane dene hei chodo na....(she pleaded)

nei......(caressed her belly....) apni purane blouse pehnlo......I want to spend some time with u.....(rubbed his nose on her neckline)

Purane nei aa rahe...(she whispered when he placed his lips on her collar bone)

Kun nei arahe? (he looked at her face and she blushed)

Mei kun bataun?(she hid her face on his chest)

isme sarmanewali kya.....(then reality stuck his mind.....he smiled and cupped her face......her eye lashes were still down.....) Sanyu.....u don't need to be embarrassed....(kissed her forehead) it's because you are about to take a biggest responsibility....motherhood.....(kissed her eyes one by one) trust me Sanyukta....only I can understand the misery of a child without the love of his/her mother......(his eyes watered and she hugged him immediately)

Randhir!! (rubbed his back and pecked his nape)

unke bina kya mehsus kia mene......jo  khalipan hei na mere dilme....mei...(she hugged him more tight) agar tum nei hoti .....tto sayad mei yahan tak aa hi nei pata....(tears rolled down his eyes)

Randhir.....it's because I love u.....I love u Randhir......I will always do......always....(they hugged each other as tight as possible)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sambhalke.....(Parth was about to fall when Vidushi saved him by his waist)

Thanks.....(he distanced their frames)

I think tum abhi bhi kamjor ho......take rest .....please office thodi dino baad join karlo (she chipped in a pleading way)

I am getting board....(he chipped straight and left the place)

Vidushi sighed....

Chod Vidushi yeh nei manega kisiki baat....(Parth's mother chipped and patted Vidushi's back)

Vidushi kept on looking at his retreating figure......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After lunch Randhir received a call from Kishore to come and meet him.....he was astonished .....still he went to meet him.....

He reached there and asked the permission of the inspector to meet Kishore.....

Kun bulaya mujhe? (Randhir asked looking at him through the bars )

Eak raaj nei jante tum......Mr Randhir Singh Sekhawat....(Kishore smirked)

Kya?(Scrunched his brows)

Jis ladki kei sath tum apni khusiyo ke paal bita rahe hona.....ussi ladki ke pita nei tumse tumhari sabse kimti cheej chinli......(Kishore grinned)

K....kya matlab?

Mene ....mene mara hei tumhare maa Anuradha Sekhawat ko....(he started laughing like maniacs....Randhir was shocked beyond his imagination) mera khoon Sanyukta mei hei.....Sanyukta ka khoon tumhare anewale baccho mei.....bolo Randhir unnsabke sath ji paoge sukun sei?(Randhir was numb to react)

He closed his eyes.......his mind started visualizing the moments when her mother was suffering a lot.....when her mother was killed......when he was crying holding his mother's dead body.....when he did the last rituals of his mother at this tender age......when he lounge for his mother's love ........his mother's care........when his heart sank looking at his dad with someone else......when his heart cried feeling lonely most of the time......when he found a new ray of hope meeting with Sanyukta for the first time........when a single glance at her forced him to smile denying his mind's warnings.....when her cute antiques were making a beautiful place in his heart for this angel.....when he wondered looking at her noble nature which were resembling his mother.......when she became his life......when she healed his unsaid pain with her unconditional love......when her presence in his life allowed him to experience A Beautiful feeling once again called Love........

Randhir smiled and opened his eyes....Kishore was still smirking at him.....

kamal hei na......donoka khun eak hei.....par eak nei mujhse meri jindegi chinli.....aur dusri meri jine ki wajah bangayi......thanks for the information Aggarwal.....I will make sure that u will rot in hell....(he chipped while gritting his teeth.......Aggarwal was shocked)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Suna hei Sanyukta pregnant hei......(Mohini chipped while selecting jewelries for herself) 

Kya!!!! 

(Renuka upped her lashes and placed the diamond necklace.....yeh they were almost on the road after Harsh but Randhir's gentle nature allowed them to live their previous life.......Randhir became the new CEO of Sekhawat Industries.....now his company was again on the top rank among the topmost business sectors.......he did this wonder within a limited period.....thanks to his honesty and intelligence....)

Haan maa.....beta CEO bangaya......aur aab baap banega....fir sare property uske bachhe ko milenge.....mere bachho ke liye even apke liye eak futi kaudi bhi nei rahegi.....

Mohini....

Ji maa

Sanyukta aur Randhir ke bachhe is duniya mei nei ane chaiye (she chipped maintaining a poker face)

Mohini smirked....

::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers.......thanks for your immense love......may be without your support it is impossible for me to write this story.......

Do vote and comment

Love u all my dear readers....

See u soon

Jan....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...
983K 49.1K 51
An arrange marriage. A love journey. How love blossoms between Randhir and Sanyukta. Arrange marriages are beautiful. Trended 5th in fanfiction on 1...
465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...