Healing Scars

Por MaddieHomoelle

(Post MockingJay) Katniss and Peeta have been living apart for the past few months. They both can't sta... Más

Healing Scars
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (Warning Birth Scene)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
UPDATE
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
UPDATE
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two~ The Squad
Authors Note :(
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Emergency Authors Update
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Authors Note
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Reminder
HELP PLEASE
Chapter Forty Eight
NEW BOOK ALERT
Instagram Page
EMERGENCY UPDATE FOR WATTY'S
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty "Special Edition Chapter"
Chapter Fifty One
You said Always sneak peak ENJOY AND COMMENT
HEALING SCARS TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Epilogue
Life Update: The Truth

Chapter Eighteen

1.9K 56 8
Por MaddieHomoelle

Peeta's POV

            I look down at Katniss as she sleeps on her stomach with her dark curls in her face, her shoulders shining in the early morning sunrise. I look at the scars on her back and I start kissing every single one without waking her. After last night Katniss said she didn't want to get Willow the bunny after thinking it over but... I can't do that to my princess.

              She was so excited when I said maybe, her blue eyes just sparkled and I knew right then and there, it didn't matter what Katniss says, I'm getting her a bunny. I kiss Katniss's shoulder blade, where the last scar is and get dressed. I walk out of the house into the bustling streets of district four with the fisher mans bringing in catches, fish hook makers at their stations on the side of the road, net makers sewing in their shops.

                  I grabbed my canvas so when the sunrise looks nice I'll paint it. I see a man with bunnies of all different colors and sizes. I look at them in the cage and he grins with gold teeth. "What are you looking for son?" "I want a rabbit that is not to small because I have a cat at home and I don't want it killing it, but I don't want it huge so my daughter can't carry it.

                    He grabs a brown one and hands it to me. It's adorable and Willow will be able to hold it. I grin. "I'll take him." I give him the amount of coins and he puts it in a cage. I look at the sunrise and see the beautiful colors I run to the beach with the rabbit in one hand and my canvas and paints in the other. When I am running down one of the sand dunes and feel the cool sand between my toes I grin.

               I go right by the shore and set the cage down and set up my canvas. I grab my paints and start painting what I see. The sea salt wind slaps me in the face, but keeping it cool which I smile. I can see Finnick right now with his trident looking at me and then I start painting him into the painting. My Hijacks sometimes are just seeing people from my past, I grab my pills out of my pocket and take it without water. "It's just medicine." I think to myself... But it isn't just that, it keeps me alive and from hurting Katniss.

                   Looking at her scars make me hurt, makes me remember what I did to her and I look at my painting and swallow the tears that want to flow. I start seeing pictures of her when I strangled her, then when I hurt her in the bakery when we just got back together. Then I let my tears start flowing down my cheeks and I keep painting. Then after a little while or so I feel someones arms wrap around me from behind and they rest their head on my shoulder. "Peeta?" Katniss's voice comes to me through my saddened thoughts.

                 I swallow. "Yes?" I say with my voice shaky. "Why are you crying?" I notice my back is heaving as I take in breaths. I turn around and put my hands that are covered in paint to her cheeks and kiss her lips. She stands motionless as my tears fall on her face and when I break away I look down at her and she looks up at me with her grey eyes shining in the sunrise. "Katniss, I'm so sorry for hurting you." She hugs me and puts her head on my chest.

                      "It's not your fault." I notice she is wearing a tank-top for the first time in years. Her scars that go down her arms and shoulders show but she grins with her hair around her shoulders. "Peeta... That painting, I love it." I wrap my arm around her waist and we look at it with Finnick with his trident, Annie standing next to him, with Fin in the middle of them, connected by their linked hands. I smile.

                    "It is beautiful..." I kiss her four head and smile. "You wanna go home now? I miss Willow." She nods with a small smile. So we get back on the train that day back to District Twelve with the rabbit that Katniss doesn't know about. I put it under the bed after giving it water and a carrot. The next morning after waking up at the train station I go to grab the cage that is covered by my jacket.

                      I lift it up and see no Rabbit in there. I swallow and see Katniss braiding her hair with her tank top still on. "What are you looking for Peeta?" I swallow with my cheeks going red. "Nothing Katniss." I say quietly and quickly. She turns to look at me and I give her a sheepish grin. She raises her one eyebrow. "You're up to something." She says walking over to me and I keep my grin.

                         "No I'm not!" I kiss her with a loud smack of our lips and run out of our courter. I look down the hallways with a carrot in my hand. Then I hear a scream and look into the dinning area. I run in there and see the bunny in the carrot cake that a woman was eating.

                        I slowly lean over and grab it with a grimace on my face and then run out of the room with our bags and right into Katniss. She gasps as the rabbit falls on her chest and the doors open to the train.

                    Willow is standing with her hands in Johanna and she squeals. "YOU GOT ME MY BUNNY DADDY!" Katniss looks up at me with a glare as everyone is around us looking angry and I sheepishly grin. "Yeah sweetheart... Just for you."

               Comment and Vote! Tell me what you thought of this chapter with Peeta at the beach and the rabbit deal XD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.7K 161 11
Peeta's and Katniss' life after the uprising. Do they get their happily ever after? *** "You don't see it do you?" He pauses and brushes some of my...
7.3K 357 20
Katniss and Peeta have been a couple for about 2 years now. But the world loves to destroy happiness so when Prim, Katniss's little sister gets reape...
707 47 21
It's been seven years since the events of the book: Mockingjay, occurred. Katniss has been living peacefully with her husband, Peeta, and her two chi...
44.1K 2K 40
This is book two of The Lucky One. Katniss and Peeta have had their ups and downs. What happens when Peeta moves back? Will they get married...