NEW BOOK ALERT

HEY GUYS!!!!! LIKE KIDNAPPING THRILLERS???? CHECK OUT MY

NEW BOOK HUSH!!!!! THE FIRST CHAPTER IS BELOW AND CHAPTER TWO IS ON THE BOOK ITSELF!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW IF YOU LIKE IT AND CHECK THE NEXT CHAPTER ON THE BOOK AND COMMENT AND IF YOU DO IT I WILL DEDICATE CHAPTERS TO SIX LUCKY READERS WHO COMMENT ON THIS AND THE ACTUAL BOOK HUSH ON CHAPTER TWO!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE!!!!!!

Hush

"You really shouldn't of kicked that guys ass." I say as I get my guitar in the back of our truck. "He grabbed your ass... Only I can do that." I laugh as I look at Dallas's black eye with his dark hair disheveled.

Our gig at the Crazy Jack Bar didn't go as planned and well, some drunken bastard got on stage as I was rocking on my electric guitar and grabbed my ass. Dallas was on him quicker than a dog with a new chewtoy... The drunk didn't have a chance.

Got one good punch to Dallas's eye but it's not that bad. We are both a little miffed because we lost all of our pay from it because the owner said that we caused "violence". What a load of crap! He runs his hands down my tattooed arms and kisses my lips slowly. I grin and he breaks away as I put my fluffy hat that looks like a wolfs fur and ears on his head.

"Come on let's get home I'm tired." I mumble. He puckers his lips into a duck face and kisses my nose, running into the cars driver side. I laugh and jump into the passenger side. We drive silently with soft strums of guitar fill our ears from one of our CDs. We stop at a stoplight for a moment and Dallas moves me into his lap and kisses my lips.

I close my eyes and deepen the kiss. As thoughts swirl through my mind I hear multiple car horns honking at us. I roll the window down and poke my head out to see middle fingers erected at my face. "Go around fuckers or be patient like respectable people of the USA!" "I'm from India you little heathen!" I hear a heavily accented voice scream.

"Well then excuse me asshole!" "Jason come on let's go." Dallas whispers against my neck and I shake my head and start kissing him again with a grin bearing through. After about five more minutes I break away and see a man in a trench coat watching us. Handsome guy I can't lie with scary ice blue eyes.

I glare at him and he smirks walking away. I stay in Dallas's lap as he drives the rest of the way home. We pull up to our driveway and I get out, walking to the trunk of the car and pull out my guitar and Dallas's base. Dallas and I met at a guitar convention mixed with a mental convention.

He was cute, he had tattoos, great body, good sense of humor, sick voice for singing, and he loved Pokémon... Total turn on. I walk up to the porch, handing him his base as I fumble for the keys in my skinny jean pocket. Dallas is distracting me by leaving little wet kisses on my neck and whispering how much he wants to get upstairs and lay down with me.

I unlock the door and we both set our guitars against the wall. Dallas scoops me up and kisses my lips as I giggle like a little kid. He runs me upstairs and lays me on the bed, throwing a white tank too at me to put on for bed of his. I do and grin as I smell his cologne on it. I hear him stripping and putting something else on and I look up.

I see him in his Pikachu footsie pajamas with a hood on them of Pikachu's ears that flop almost over his face. I laugh as he lays down and wraps his arms around me and nestles his face into my neck. "I love you Jason." "I love you too." I say and then he turns on the TV so we can watch a movie.

We do and it has some horrible acting in it. He got hot so now he is only in his boxers but his tattooed arms are still wrapped around me. Then all of the sudden I remember about the trash I need to take out. I kiss his knuckles and sigh.

"Baby I need to take the trash out before the raccoons get to them." "Okay." He says and let's me go with a smile. I walk downstairs and grab the trash bags that are by the sliding glass door and walk down the driveway humming. As I bump into my old Honda I hear a soft crying of a baby.

I set down the black trash bags on the pavement and walk to the innocent sound. I see a booster seat in the middle of the road. I walk to it and right when I touch the fleece of the blanket I feel a large hand go over my mouth and chapped shaky lips go to my lips. "Don't you fucking move." I feel a barrel of a gun go to my back and my eyes go wide as I panic. He has my wrists in just one of his and then I step on his trench coat and make him fall, which makes him let go of me. "Help me! Help me please! Dallas! Call nine one one!" I hear a car door open and footsteps rushing over to me. The man grabs me again and puts a hand over my mouth as another man grabs my ankles.

"Boss, I'm getting paid for this right?" "Why the hell are you talking about this right now? Of course you are you dumb fuck!" The barrel of the gun goes to my four head and I hear the man chuckle. "Do you really want to be frisky right now? It'll just be more painful for you baby." I kick the man holding

My ankles, sending him flying backwards and ram my head into the other man with the gun hard stomach, which makes him let go of the gun and make the wind get knocked out of him.

I aim the gun at the man who was holding my ankles and shoot point blank. I hear the man fall into my trashcans and I feel his blood splatter my clothes and let's out a blood curdling scream. The gunshot makes my ears ring as I see the front door open and see Dallas's tattooed covered torso.

His mouth drops at the sight from the pooling streetlights and I shakily hold the gun. "Dallas-" The mans hand goes over my mouth and he grips my wrist until I drop the gun and he aims at Dallas. He chuckles. "She's mind now man, you should've came out here with her." Then he pulls the trigger.

Dallas cries out and the bullet goes through his chest. Blood gushes over his tattoos and the blood comes frothing out of his mouth and his last words are. "I love you Jason." Then he falls to my porch and I scream frantically that are of course muffled by the mans bear paw of a hand.

He drags me to a truck and throws me in the back and straddles me grabbing tape which makes him let go of my mouth. "You fucker! You dumb fucker! You killed him! Monster! You fucking monster! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you!" I scream frantically.

He slaps me hard across the face and glares. "don't say that shit to me." I look at his strong cheekbone and jawline that has some scruff on it. He is handsome for a serial killer and kidnapper. His ice blue eyes stare me down as I glare back at him.

"Fuck you." I hiss and he puts a cloth over my nose as I keep screaming and then everything starts getting blurry and then he says one thing before I black out and as he is putting duck tape over my mouth. "Hush."