Broken || Draco X Reader (Fin...

By dracoXreaders

Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 20... More

A/N
1 ~ an interesting train ride
3 ~ Neville
4 ~ give it back
5 ~ Fears
6 ~ Hogsmeade
7 ~ Sirius Black
8 ~ DADA with Snape?!
9 ~ I'll be ready
10 ~ daddy's boy
11 ~ Buckbeak...
12 ~ the Grim attacks!
13 ~ Peter Pettigrew
14 ~ hospital wing
15 ~ Meeting some parents
16 ~ the Weasleys
17 ~ the trip
18 ~ Cedric...
19 ~ official
20 ~ Triwizard Tournament!
21 ~ unforgivable curses
Half a year on wattpad (face reveal)
22 ~ worries
23 ~ weird feelings
24 ~ the kiss...
25 ~ can't we forget this?
26 ~ friends
27 ~ the accident
28 ~ our secret
29 ~ home
30 ~ Books
31 ~ the Order
32 ~ back to Hogwarts
33 ~ Umbridge
34 ~ detention?
35 ~ I'll consider it
36 ~ professor Trelawney
37 ~ Dumbledore's army
38 ~ what's the D.A?!
39 ~ I...hate...you
40 ~ I'm fine
41 ~ the note
42 ~ the Astronomy tower
43 ~ fight
44 ~ you shouldn't have said anything..
1K followers
45 ~ something was off..
46 ~ someone else
47 ~ we need to talk
48 ~ promise
49 ~ Christmas party
50 ~ worst day ever
51 ~ uhm.. hi
52 ~ I don't trust Pansy
53 ~ We need to talk
54 ~ this isn't you
55 ~ obliviate
56 ~ letter
57 ~ they're coming (Important A/N)
58 ~ London
59 ~ Regulus Arcturus Black
60 ~ we'll see
61 ~ the ministry
62 ~ go
63 ~ parents
64 ~ I know..
65 ~ Luna?!
66 ~ GO!
67 ~ is this okay?
68 ~ breakfast?
69 ~ Voldemort
70 ~ fire
100K
71 ~ the boat house
72 ~ I hate you!
73 ~ you did it (not the end)
74 ~ strong
75 ~ move on
76 ~ happiness
77 ~ punch
78 ~ cliff
79 ~ just leave me alone
80 ~ no regrets
81 ~ I thought you approved
82 ~ Longbottom
83 ~ graduated
84 ~ all you ever wanted (the end)
Thank you!
2 year anniversary

2 ~ Malfoy?

29.2K 875 1.3K
By dracoXreaders

You got out of the train and looked around the platform.

'Come on, let's get you to Hagrid. You need to be sorted, you know.'

'Really? At Ilvermorny I was on the Horned Serpent.' You smiled. 

'Ilvermorny works with houses too' Ron asked.

'Yes, I heard sometimes students can pick their houses.' Hermione smiled.

'Yes, but only if you fit in two houses.'

You looked straight ahead and saw a big man with his face almost completely covered in hair.

'First years! Don' be shy! Over here!' He spoke.  'Oh, hello Harry, Ron, Hermione.' He smiled.

'Hi Hagrid.  This is Y/N Y/L. She's new here this year.' Harry smiled.

'Really? Pleasure to meet ye. Follow me with the first years. Ye have to be sorted.'

'Alright. Bye guys.' You smiled.

You followed the first years who blindly followed Hagrid down a narrow path. You looked around and didn't quite know what to expect. You did read about Hogwarts, of course. But seeing it in real life would be different. You looked at your pocket and smile and your baby dragon.

'I'll get you out in a moment.' You spoke softly.

The small path changed and you saw a big lake with a big castle on the other end. You smiled and saw that everyone got into boats.

You got into one with three other first years. You looked at the reflection of Hogwarts in the water and then back at the castle. It was more beautiful than you could ever imagine. You smiled and the boats slowly stopped.

You got out and looked around. You walked almost at the front. Hagrid smiled at you.

'Excited?' He asked. 'Ye must know everythin' about Hogwarts.' He smiled.

'Well, I have read a lot about it. But I don't really know a lot. But I could tell you everything about Ilvermorny.' You smiled. 

Hagrid looked at you in a bit of confusion. He wanted to say something but got distracted.

'Is that a dragon?' He asked.

You looked at your pocket and nodded.

'I got him because I was kind of sad that I had to move. When I was bringing back my ilvermorny outfit to the shop I saw him... or his egg. You can just buy them in America... if you know where to look.' You smiled.

You grabbed him from your pocket and Hagrid looked at him.

'He's beautiful. How are ye goin' to take care of 'm?' He asked.

You shrugged.

'Keep him as long as he's small... I have no idea.'

You entered Hogwarts.

'Just up these stairs, of ye go.' He smiled at everyone. 'See ye later Y/N.' He smiled.

You walked up the stairs and saw a slightly older witch with green dressing robes and a pointy head on the top of the stairs. Everyone stopped.

'Welcome to Hogwarts.' She smiled.

You smiled and looked around for a moment. It was so nice inside the castle. You absolutely loved it.

'Now, in a few moments, you will all pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. There's: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family.  Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be rewarded the house cup. The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily.'

She walked away for a moment and you patiently waited in front of the chatting students. Then she came back.

'Alright, follow me.'  She smiled.

She opened the door and a huge hall appeared. It was absolutely amazing. The floating candles and fire along the wall lit up the room. There was a bewitched ceiling which you read about. It looked like the night sky. There were four long tables in the hall. You guessed it was for the four houses. There was a smaller stage like place in front of the hall with a long table with professors. Dumbledor caught your eye. He passed you a small smile as soon as she noticed you were looking at him. You smiled back. The group stopped and you looked at the stage.

'When I call your name, you will step forward, the sorting hat will be placed on your head.' The professor from before spoke.

She called some students forwards. The hat sorted a lot of them in Gryffindor and Slytherin but there were also some Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws of course.

'Y/N Y/L.'

You sighed to calm your nerves and stepped forward. Hermione, Ron and Harry passed you a smile. You smiled back and sat down on the stool. The hat was placed on your head.

'Hmm... interesting, American... clearly brave, friendly... plenty of talent. I know it... better be... GRYFFINDOR!'

You smiled and got up. You walked towards your friends and sat down beside Hermione.

'You're in our house! Welcome!' Hermione smiled.

'Thank you so much.' You smiled.

Then the school choir got up and they sang for the great hall. When they were done, Dumbledore stepped forward. You looked at him.

'Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, professor.'

There was a huge applause.

'Of course. That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry.' Hermione smiled.

'Potter... Potter!'

You looked past Harry and Ron and saw a group of Slytherins. One caught your eye. He had white hair and silver eyes. He was the one talking to Harry. You found his kind of handsome to be honest.

'Is it true you fainted?, I mean, you actually fainted?' He asked with a smirk.

'Shove off, Malfoy.' Ron spat.

He looked at you for a moment before turning around. Malfoy..? Last name probably.

'How did he find out?'

'Just forget it.' Hermione sighed.

'Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid.'

A huge amount of cheering was heard and Hagrid got up. He shoved the table back and all the things on the table fell. You laughed and applauded as well.

'Finally, on a more disquieting note... at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban. until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now, whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disruptour day-to-day activities, a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you... give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.'

You looked at the excellent feast.

'Question... who's that guy that talked to you?' You asked.

'Who? Malfoy?' Ron asked.

'Yes... is that his name?' You asked.

Hermione shook her head. 

'His name is Draco Lucius Malfoy. Pure-blood Slytherin, one of the richest here. He hates anyone who isn't Slytherin or pure-blood. He calls me mudblood.'

'Mudblood?'

'It's a term for non magical blood. Muggle-born students.'

'Seriously?'

Harry, Ron and Hermione nodded. You looked at him and saw his laughing with his friends. Well, you just lost all interest.

'So, in America... is it much different?' Ron asked.

'A bit... I've read a lot about Hogwarts so I know some things. Muggles... we call them no-majes. Furthermore we have to travel to Ilvermorny ourselves or we have to take the bus. Then sorting session is different. Breeding of creatures isn't allowed anymore.'

'Then how did you get your Dragon?' Harry asked.

'Found him.' You smiled. 'I actually found his egg.'

'Seriously?! Just like that, on the street?' Ron asked. 

You nodded.

'I just took it. I love creatures and recognized the egg as a dragon egg. I knew it wouldn't be dangerous.'

You continued eating.

-

'Here, I'll show you.' A boy, who's name was Seamus spoke.

He walked towards the painting of the fat lady that was in front of the common room.

'I'm so excited to see the common room.' You smiled.

The fat lady in the painting was singing with a glass in her hand.

'Fortuna Major.'

'No, no, no.' She said.

'Here, listen. She just won't let me in.'

Harry stepped forward.

'Fortuna Major.' He sighed.

'No, no. Wait, wait.' She sighed.

You stepped forwards and pushed Harry aside.

'Fortuna Major.' You spoke as clearly as you could.

'Wait... Watch this.'

She started singing higher and higher until she let out a high-pitched scream. You closed your ears and it seriously hurt. Then she hit the glass against the wall.

'Amazing. Just with my voice.' She laughed proudly.

'Fortuna Major.' You spoke again.

'Yes, all right. Go in.'

'Thank you. Still doing that after three years... She can't even sing.' Harry laughed while walking in with Seamus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 628 37
You and Draco were so happy together, well that's what you thought until you got a letter from Draco saying he's breaking up with you and that he nev...
3.5K 113 40
we were too scared to leave and too broken to stay but we found love in the hurt we felt. - a draco malfoy story most impressive ranks #1 in ilovedr...
41.8K 916 20
**DISCONTINUED 6/24/2020 Draco Malfoy. The selfish, wealthy, pure-blood boy. Naturally, he gets his Hogwarts letter. And of course, he is sorted into...
79K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...