Billion Dollar Deal

By MoonStriker88

"I'm asking to marry your daughter for 1 billion dollars." what would you think if a random stranger asked t... More

Billion Dollar Deal
The offer
The day
The meeting
Appartment
The deal.
The view
The plan and truth
Run away
The pain
Healing
Truth shows
Unbelievable
Misunderstanding
Home
Surprise
Millie
Nearly there
Party
Authors note.
End of party
The Wedding-Big Day.
Evie Carllton
Heath Carllton
Birthday
On our way
Hawaii
Inside
Meanwhile
Beach
Jazz
Authors note
The message.
On the plane.
Clash
Home
IN SHOCK
Eve....
Parents
Awkward
Authors note
Peaceful
Authors note
Emotions
Authors note
News
Authors note
Warning
Strange
Finding HER
Authors note
Sadness
Shock
Authors note
Run away
COMMENT
Thoughts-short chapter
Please comment
Anger and empathy
Authors note
Loving
Authors note
The visit
Authors note
Strange
Trouble
Authors note- COMPETITION
Day dream
Baby
Authors note
Authors note
Jessica Lexi Carllton
Authors note
Beautiful
Authors note
PLEASE READ
NEW BOOK
The Pretty One
Book dedications
New Book
BILLION DOLLAR DEAL PART 2
New book
New book graphics
My Love
The Dangerous One
New book!
FOLLOWS

The dress

71.7K 2K 102
By MoonStriker88

EVE

"Oh my Eve, I can't wait!" Jazz exclaimed on the phone, oh could she be so hyper at 11 at night.

"Yea same!" I tried to sound awake.

For about half an hour I laid on my bad just listening to Jazz babble on about tomorrow, I yawned quietly several times until she said night and hung up. As soon as the phone died I fell asleep like the flick of a light.

About an hour later I felt someone take the phone out of my hand kiss my cheek and quietly relax into the bed.

"Night Eve." Heath whispered in my ear.

"N....igh...t" I slurred half asleep then I fell back to sleep the last sound I heard was Heath's soft chuckle.

**Next morning**

HEATH

I went to wake Eve up, she looked so peaceful in her sleep, her chest breathing up and down in a rhythm of relaxation. Her hair messed up around her head made the sight breath taking.

"You gonna wake me up? Or leave me here sleeping while you stare at me?" Eve suddenly said a smile appearing on her face making me blush instantly.

"I thought you was asleep." I exclaimed feeling hot in the face.

"I was, until you woke up, I decided to relax a little longer." She smirked opening her eyes.

"Funny real funny Eve." I rolled my eyes helping her out of bed,

"That's what I was going for." She joked.

"Go get dressed our friends get here in an hour." I ordered starting to make the bed.

"Okay boss!" She teased before walking into the closet, closing the door leaving me alone to make the bed.

EVE

Once we were ready we waited for our friends to arrive.

"I'm not gonna let you see my dress Heath!" I said for the tenth time.

"Why, I won't tell anyone?" He teased but it was irritating me.

"The one person who defiantly isn't allowed to know is you, so no!" I told him firmly.

"Fine!" He huffed giving up.

We sat together on the sofa till I heard the door bell. I leaped up and sprinted to the door.

"Jazz!" I squealed pulling her into a hug.

"Heath! You alright bro?" Ben asked Heath who walked up beside me to meet Ben.

"Yea, you ready?" Heath asked us all.

"Yea!" Me and Jazz yelped together.

"Okay me and Ben are getting a ride with Zack. You two will be with Lucy who is my dad's friends daughter. Eve here is a card there is loads of money on it so buy the dress that screams at you." Heath explained handing me a card and winking at me before they left but me and Jazz stayed a little longer.

"Wow, nice place Eve." Jazz told me looking round in awe.

"Thanks I like it." I replied smiling.

"It's perfect for you and Heath." She winked playfully.

"Yup, you ready to go?" I asked her opening the front door.

"Yea, you bet ya!" She jumped stepping out the door.

"Okay let's go." Then we walked to go meet Lucy who looked like she drove a black Audi.

Time to dress shop.

**An hour later**.

Lucy drove us about showing us dress shops, out first stop was newyorkdress"s, it was big and we knew we would have fun looking inside.

"Il be here when you come back." Lucy said smiling.

"What! No, your coming with us, I need more than one opinion! Come on luc!" I exclaimed pulling her hand.

"If you insist miss Eve." She politely stepped out the car.

"Call me Eve!" I smiled then we all ran I to the shop and looked around for dresses.

"What colour are we looking for?" Jazz asked.

"Like a ocean blue, or white.." I smiled looking at the models in the windows who were wearing the skinniest dresses. These days....why did size matter so much everyone is pretty in their own way... I thought to myself.

"Okay Lucy come with me!" Jazz said then pulled a wide eyes Lucy down the isle.

I continued to pick up dresses I wanted to try. There was a long white one that came with a veil and it was strapless with lace on top of the silk making it sparkle slightly.

Ten minuets later we had all chosen three dresses each to try on as they were both invited. Jazz had also found one for me; it was marine blue with thin straps and it trailed slightly.

"It's beautiful let's try them all on." I jumped and picked a changing room and began to try them on.

*****

After we tried on all the dresses Lucy bought a passion fruit coloured dress and some pricy heals.

"How did you afford that?" I asked her.

"Dad gives me one hundred dollars a week I haven't spent in months." She smiled.

Jazz tried on a musky green dress which made her ginger hair stand out, but she didn't like it, but we did buy her some black heels which I bought using the money Heath had given us to buy stuff.

"Thanks!" Jazz squeaked happily.

"Thank Heath." I smiled putting back the dresses which looked okay but didn't have the scream effect Heath had told me about.

We got in the car and drove to GLITZ it sounded good so why not?

When we drove up to it and parked outside I gasped as I saw it, the dress I wanted to get, it was screaming begging me to buy it.

"Guys thats the one." I told them leaping out the car.

I took one off the hook and tried it on straight away. I looked in the mirror. It was white and long with a trail, also strapless, but it was lace and around the waist it had a oceanic blue ribbon for a belt and blue lining along the top. To make things even better it had a blue and white lace veil. It was stunning. I walked out and showed Jazz and Lucy.

"Oh my god-ness!" Jazz exclaimed.

"It's beautiful!" Lucy told me smiling.

"Thanks guys I love it." I said twirling.

"Buy it, you have to." Jazz said looking at the tag. "Oh my that's expensive."

"Oh, well Heath said there was enough money to last forever." I shrugged looking. At the tag; $6,000 "Wow okay I'm getting it though." I told them taking it off in the changing room.

"Okay have you got any shoes?" Lucy asked.

"Hmm yes I have at the apartment!" I said coming out the changing rooms holding my wedding dress.

We walked over to the posh till.

"Hello miss." A woman tall and slim said politely.

"Hello I'm Eve, this wedding dress please."

"Oh, right Eve, the one getting married to the billionaire Heath?" She asked scanning the dress.

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked surprised as she put the dress in a big fancy box.

"You got harassed by the press you hurt yourself." She said as if it was obvious.

"What?" I confirmed scanning my card.

"Look." She handed me a news paper and on the front cover it was me and Heath. He was carrying me to my parents car, my eyes froze.

"Eve, come on." Jazz pulled me holding the box out the shop.

"Thank you" Lucy said to the woman.

We got in the car, and Jazz handed me the box I opened it and smiled.

I had found it, the dress, and I loved it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
5.1K 204 21
Emma just moved to a new city and isn't very enthusiastic about the idea, until she meets one boy who changes her mind. Then, when there are problems...
49.9K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...
1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...