Louis' Secret.... (Larry Styl...

By ConcreteWarrior

Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge... More

Louis' Secret.... (Larry Stylinson)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Explanation...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT A CHAPTER! :)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Apologies.... :(
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
SURPRISSEE!!!!
GUESS WHO!!!

Chapter 17

16.9K 579 454
By ConcreteWarrior

Hi Lovies! I'm sorry for not updating in a while but i was buse..busy busy busy like a busy bee ;) (Sorry)

first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISTER ZAYN MALIK!!!!! (urgh, they're growing up soo fast! Harry's going to be 20 in a few weeks :'(((( let's cry together shall we? xx)

Secondly i just want to say thank you, seems like i always start with that hmm... :D anyways....THANK YOU SO MUCH my adorable chipmunks!!

the comments made my days! I told you, you were going to hate Harry. But don't hate our cupcake too much okay?? :D

Also thank you for the votes :o it's s sweet and kind of you to votee!!! I LOVE YOU!

i also noticed i reached over 10 000 reads....WTF?! this NEVER happened to me before and i'm sooo happy about it :D xxx Thanks!

Sooo...I'll just stop talking and let you read this shirt chapter -_- i promise the next ones will be longer i just needed to update. I really like this chapter, i hope you do too!

it does make me feel sad though....:(

PS: you might want to take some time to listen to the song i posted...i wanted to put it in here bit you can't higlight it so i'll put the link in a comment... :D you're going the cry your eyes out (it's a larry song) xx

Vote =D

Comment xxx

Follow <3

ENJOY!!! xxx

<3 Lynn

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

-Louis-

Tears…the only thing I saw and felt were salty tears streaming down my bruised face. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t, the pain shot through my body every single time I tried to move a muscle. I just laid there, curled up on the cold floor. I couldn’t stop myself from rehearing the words Harry yelled at me during the beating up. Slut. Freak. Pathetic. I heard those words before but they still hurt like hell. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the pain shot through my veins again. ‘please…Please, make it stop.’ I whispered. Luckily no-one came in the toilets, probably because they were sitting in class being bored and all.

I took a deep breath before I tried to stand up. I yelled out in pain when I leaned on my feet but I didn’t stop. I just needed to stand up, then I had to try to walk. Another scream escaped my mouth as I pushed myself up. I leaned heavily against the sink, not trusting my body to stand alone. My knees were shaking and my heart was pounding in my chest. I vaguely heard the bell ringing and I opened my eyes. I groaned as I took in my appearance. I looked in one word, awful. No joke, it was horrible. A big bleu bruise covered the once tanned skin on my face. I carefully looked down, my shirt was covered in droplets of blood. ‘great.’ I mumbled.  The jeans vest I was wearing was completely ruined.

I decided to clean myself up a bit before I headed back home, there was no chance I was going back to class. Tears were still streaming down my face as I carefully whipped the dried blood from my face and my hands. I looked back in the mirror. An ugly, disgusting reflection was looking back. Staring straight in my eyes. I sniffled and whipped my nose with the sleeve of my vest, I didn’t care it was already ruined after all. I took one deep breath and gently turned around to walk…limp, towards my backpack. A sharp pain ran through me as I banned down to pick it up. I faced the door, was this really a good time to just walk out and face all the people or should I just wait a bit. My knees were trembling, trying their best to hold my weight. The trembling made me understand that if I would wait, my knees would gave in and I wouldn’t be able to stand up again.

I took a tissue from my pocket and quickly dried my tears, I wasn’t going to cry in front of them. They might notice I did before but I’m sure as hell not going to cry when I walk passed that-that monster. I threw the tissue in the bin. I took one glance at the mirror before I walked towards the door. I held my head up a bit higher and pushed my chest up. ‘chin up, keep walking.’ I spoke to myself before I opened the door and mingled myself in the sea of people who didn’t even notice I was walked there…well more limping there.

I moaned in pain when someone bumped into me. I squinted my eyes shut, trying my best to hold back the tears. The person that walked into me stopped walking and I felt his hand on my arm trying to support me. ‘are you okay mate?’ he asked, I didn’t recognize the voice. I slowly opened my eyes again and forced myself to stand up straight again. I noticed people were staring at me, probably because of the way I looked but I ignored every single person in the hallway. ‘t-thanks.’ I stuttered. Great Louis, go on! Stutter like a freak! He loosened his grip and with a small nod he left again. I coughed awkwardly, an action I immediately regretted when the pain shot again. I groaned and started to walk again. The whispers and mumblings were blocked out of my head as I neared the exit. A few guys were chatting happily in front of the door, making it impossible for me to walk out.

The guys I was talking about, were also known as…Zayn, Liam, Niall and last and definitely least. Harry. I just stood there, behind the dark haired boy, not knowing what I possible could do. I looked around and suddenly me eyes met a pair of golden-brown. Zayn’s eyes widened a bit as he stood in front of Harry. ‘L-l…’ he stuttered. Liam and Niall turned around too, their face had the same expression as Zayn’s. I opened my mouth, the words floating out of it. ‘Can you move.’ My voice cracked a bit but I didn’t stutter. ‘leave me alone you fa-‘ Harry started but as soon as he turned fully around he stopped. His eyes widened and I firstly thought he might regretted his actions but I was wrong. A smug smile appeared on his face as he took a step forward. ‘or what?’ he spat. His friends, no longer in shock, stood behind him. They were all looking at me like I was their prey and I didn’t like it.

I mentally begged for not another beating. ‘nothing, just let me go.’ I whispered. They laughed out loud, earning attention from some of the students. I sighted. I was trapped, I couldn’t escape. ‘just let him leave, didn’t you make him suffer enough already.’ A voice spook and I slightly turned around to see who it was. I frowned, Nick? I turned back around to see Harry glaring at him. ‘shut up Grimshaw. You want me to tell them our little secret?’ he spat and Nick sighted shaking his head. He gave me an apologetic look before he turned around again and walked away. There goes my only chance on freedom.

The bell rang and I looked at Harry, I desperately needed to get out of here. My knees were trembling uncontrollably and I knew that they couldn’t hold my weight much longer.  ‘please.’ I whispered, begged. ‘fine, just this once. I’ll see you tomorrow Tomlinson.’ He spat and they all brushed passed me. I ignored the pain and limped outside, I was ready to go home. I was ready to go…

-Harry-

‘Why the hell did you let him go! it’s not fair! He can just skip school and we can’t!’ Niall yelled angrily. ‘did you see how he looked, if he’d stayed people were going to ask questions and he might have betrayed us. Well not us because we have nothing to do with this but he might’ve betrayed Harry.’ Liam said calmly. ‘naah, he’s too scared to do that.  Harry will kill him!’ Niall snapped back and nudged my shoulder. I scoffed and turned my back towards him looking out of the window. I frowned when a figure walked across the path that led to our school. I recognized the figure as Lo-Tomlinson. He was limping and his head hung low. His back was shaking when he stumbled forwards. I frowned, was I a bit too rough on him? Of course not! He deserved every single kick! How dare he to suck someone off in the toilets! People pee in there!

My eyes widened when he suddenly felt on his knees. It took him some time to stand up and I noticed he still wasn’t standing steady on his feet. He didn’t even bother to brush the dirt off of his clothes and just kept limping towards the gates. He needed to lean against them for a few minutes before he stood up straight again and started his way, back home I assumed. I frowned and looked back to the teachers who was just sitting on her desk while everybody was busy writing. I had no clue what they were writing about but I couldn’t care less. I didn’t care about anything anymore…

The thing that scared me the most was that I didn’t feel a sparkle of guilt. I knew I didn’t need to feel guilty but I actually thought I would’ve regret it but I simply didn’t. Did that make me a cruel person? Probably. I sighted in frustration, I was so confused these days! One day I was happy, then I was crying like a baby, on other days I was grumpy and I hated every single thing around me. Some days I felt protective towards the smaller boy and other days I just wanted to beat the shit out of him. I found it weird that my friends didn’t notice it, maybe they’re just used to my bipolar behavior.

Deep inside of me I hoped that tomorrow would be one of those days were I felt protective over Louis. But I knew that, that feeling, was buried deep…way too deep inside of me. I wasn’t able to reach it yet, let’s hope I can tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

maybe it wasn't so short after all... Whoops :D Let me know what you thought of it :D xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.5K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
48.3K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
28.4K 1.8K 9
Harry hasn't been able to sleep for weeks. His job situation stresses him out. Unable to stay in his apartment he goes out for walks in the middle of...
2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...