A Fiolee love story♥

By myfriendwontfindthis

*I own the cover* ■Warning■ There are coarse language and sexual scenes in this book. What happens when Marsh... More

Do I like him?
What's Tier 15?
What?
The confession
The Lich
The battle
The date
The amulet
The lich's return
A night with Marshall
The amulets!?
The marriage
The birthday
Forgotten
Different
The ball
Remember me?
Chapter 19
The plan
The wedding
Death, Rebirth
The gem
The Battle
Decision
COVER UPLOAD SUCCESS!
Awaken
Meet the band
The story of his life
No way...
The news
He needs to know
Author's Note - new book
Baby
Land of Dead
Not a chapter
Author's Note
A/N

The Holy Sword

1.1K 30 6
By myfriendwontfindthis

Chapter 11: The Holy Sword

***Next morning***

Fionna's POV

"Ouch...Arrgghh." My head was hurting so badly. 'I guess im having a hangover again...but not as...ouch...as last time...' I thought to myself. Then I went into the bathroom to shower. After shower I changed into my normal clothes, put a bunny headband on my head and tied my hair into a pony tail.

***After breakfast***

"Marshall?" He wouldn't wake up.

"Marshall!" I shouted louder, still no response.

"GUMBALL, GET AWAY FROM ME AHHHH!" I held in my laughter while I screamed.

"YOU SON OF..." He looked at me, transformed into a bat.

"Im just telling you that im leaving for the Candy Kingdom.  im gonna go look for something...thr Holt Sword, to fight the Lich." I giggled. He transformed back, he was really angry. "Fi, I'm trying to protect you, can you be a little serious about it?" He looked away from me. "Marsh, im sor--" He kissed me and said "Gotcha!" with a smirk. "So...wanna come?" I asked him. "Nah, its sunny today. I'll hang with you later." He said while floating to the door.

"Ok, bye" I waved at him, a bit disappointed that he wouldn't come. "Oh well." I said to mysslf and headed to the Candy Kingdom.

***After meeting Gumball and Cake at the palace, they arrived in Wizard City in their wizard costumes***

(sorry for the time skip, I have absolutely no idea what to write about the process of going there.)

"Ok, we'll spread out to find Abraca Danielle, if anyone finds her, meet in front of the water fountain of Wizard Square, clear?" They nodded and we spread out.

I passed by some weird wizard shops, they selled eyeballs, frog legs...eww. They all disgust me. I've been looking for hours but still no sign of Abraca Danielle.  I went back to the fountain and saw Cake and Gumball, with Abraca Danielle!? I ran to them, Abraca Danielle's eyes were hypnotised by Gumball, I still felt a bit guilty for stealing Gumball's kiss from her at the competition.  But whatever, I have Marshall now.

"Hey Abraca Danielle!"  I said, trying to snap her out of her daydream.

"Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaayyyy." She was still looking at Gumball, what's so dreamy about him? Why did even I fell for him in the first place? "HEY!" And she looked at me "Oh hi Fionna, what brings you to wizard city?" She asked nicely. "We have to get out of here quickly before the wizard guards found out you're non-wizards." She wispered.

"We'll explain to you on the way." Gumball said and we left.

***After explaining the junk to Abraca Danielle***

"You think I am righteous? I'm so touched" Abraca Danielle said sniffing and her eyes grew large and tears were streaming down her face. The sun was at its highest, we had to keep going after taking a break inside a rocky cave. I opened the sword book from Gumball's library. "Holy sword...it's located in a rock cave 3 miles outside Wizard City. GUMBALL, I THINK THIS IS THE CAVE!" I exclaimed happily, we were just walking around looking for a place to rest. "How oddly convenient!" Gumball shouted. "So, can we go?" Cake asked, and we got up and started walking.

There were four entrances, we split up and each of us walked into a entrance of our own. I pulled out my Demon sword, its red aura glowed beautifully in the dark, allowing me to see. I walked forward and found myself in a rock maze. I was walking, trying to find the way to the Holy Sword. Suddenly I felt a chill on my back 'Who's there!" I held my sword up. "MWAHAHAHA..." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw someone in front of my face.

"MARSHALL?! What are you doing here?i thought you said you were not coming." I asked him.

"I said I was gonna hang with you later, remember?" he poked my nose.

"Can you fly up and see where's the end of the maze?" I asked. He flew up to see but suddenly he fell down when he was going to go over the wall. "Marshall!" I ran to where he fell down, he was unconscious.  I picked up a stone from the ground and threw it up, there was a blue electric field that showed up after the stone nearly reached the top.

"Stupid wizards...Marshall, you ok?" I lightly stroked his hair. He was still not responding. "Marsh?" Tears began to form in my eyes. "MARSHALL YOU JERK WAKE UP, WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU!?" I just sat there, with his head on my laps, Crying. Suddendly something soft and cold touched my lips, something I recognised. I opened my eyes to see Marshall kissing me. I let go of him and wiped my tears. "Jerk..." I said. "Now I know you actually love me and cant live without me." He got up and put his forehead on mind and we were staring into each other's eyes. "Marshall Lee Abadeer you are one of the most horrible-est boyfriends in this universe. Faking deaths is not funny." I chuckled.  "C'mon, I still need to find the sword." I pulled his arm and we started finding our way out.

While we were chatting, I found something written on one of the stone walls. It was a hint! "It's about time someone gave us a hint, wait, what does it say?" I can't understand the words. I looked at Marshall. "It's in Latin...let me try to translate.

Whoever wishes to find the Holy Sword

must have these characteristics for it.

With courage, bravery and a heroic heart, the sword will certainly show." Marshall said.

"Well, you've got all of those, now what?" Marshall said. Suddenly the stone wall with the writings cracked open. Every stone that formed the maze surrounded me and Marshall, it made a giant arena. A huge dragon appeared in a fog of smoke. A blue force field was surrounding me and the dragon. Marshall could only watch outside. He kept beating the force field but it just stung his hand with electricity. "It's fine." I said. Then I looked back where the dragon was standing before me. It's butt kicking time.

The dragon roared and was flying up. It could go through the force field. "WHAT?! NOT FAIR!"Now that I know I could only attack when the dragon is inside the force field. I held my demon sword up. The dragon dashed to my direction. I jumped away and climbed up to its back from the tail. I tried to cut of the wings but only managed to make a large cut on one of the wings. The dragon spat fire. What surprised me was that the fire turned into a smaller dragon that was a bit bigger than me and was chasing me. "Oh crap." I jumped off its back and landed on the floor roughly, rolling a few times. I ran around the arena, now im being chased by two dragons, great. I had an idea, I went to the edge of the force field. When the small dragon wanted to atack me, I simply dodged it then it crashed into the force field then It vanished. "One down, one to go." I ran back up to the dragon's back and finally slashed off one of the wings. The dragon roared in pain and turned his head back to bite me. I rolled off its back, down to the tail and crashed onto the ground.  I felt pain on my back hut I kept running.  "Dragon's heart...dragon's heart...C'MON FIONNA YOU'VE FIGHT A LOT OF DRAGONS BEFORE, oh no." I was running and talking to myself when the tail of the dragon came swinging to my direction and before I knew it, I was hit by the tail and bounced to the edge of the force field. "ARRHHHHH!" My right hand felt like it was not in its right position. "FI, ARE YOU FINE?!" Marshall asked me, he was really concerned. "Yeah.." I said holding back my pain and suddenly I remembered "Dragon's heart....dragon's heart...it's on the right side!" I got up and picked up my sword with my left hand, charging toward the dragon, avoiding every single attack as possible. Finally I was under it. I jumped up and pushed my sword into the heart of the dragon, then it just turned into smoke and my sword fell on the ground. My legs were tired from running and I just collapsed onto the floor. "Fi!" I heard Marsh shout. The force field disappeared and he came to my side. "Your hand...it's dislocated. I'll fix it, ok?" "Wha--ARRHH!!" I screamed in pain. "At lsast my hand's working again." I said, smiling to tell him i was ok. "Hey, there's the exit. Let's go." He said and carried me bridal style. "Do you know it was really cool? When you were fighting the dragon?" He smiled at me. "Oh shut up." I blushed. "Is that..." I asked "Yea, the Holy Sword. " He said while putting me down. The sword was floating in mid-air.  I ran to it and looked at it for awhile.  The sword was beautifully hand crafted, with a silver handle and a long shimmering golden blade. On the handle I saw a shape of a diamond that was sank in. 'I guess this is where the holy jewel goes.' I thought to myself while touching the handle and took it. Suddendly a bright light appeared from the sword. "..what?" I said, I was outside the cave with Marshall, I saw the others. Gumball, Cake and Abraca Danielle.  I was so happy to see them. "Where were you guys?" I asked "I was just walking around in the maze, I was hopeless, i coukd find my way out, then suddenly I was transported out here again." Cake replied. "I found the sword." I raised it up from my hand and everyone besides Marshall were admiring it. "It's so...pretty." Abraca Danielle said. "Well, we're done with the sword today. Can we go?" I said to everyone and they nodded. Gumball pressed a button on his small remote and transported us back to the Candy Kingdom.

***at the treehouse***

After saying goodbye to Marshall and everyone else, I was really tired. I put my new sword next to my bed and I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------

Sooo, what do you think about this chapter dudes and dudettes?

Another super long chapter xd Awesome,right? :)

I wanna make a confession, I actually started this story when my exam week just started. Funny huh? xd instead of studying I was like "I know , let's skip studying and write a fiolee fanfic instead."

Maybe im the greatest author in history because I update everyday xp (jk)

Ok, so, update your status with my story, share it to your followers or your friends.

The more views I get in exchange for more chappies x)

If you liked it,

Vote◆

Comment■

And Share★

Follow me as well ♥

a big thanks to all my loyal readers ♥

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...