Baby?!?!

genericusernameforu tarafından

(changed the cover) Yuri and Victor have gone to Russia to help train there friend Yuri, aka Yurio. But while... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Drink
Baby Yuri!
Perspective
Pichit and adorable clothes
Yurio's feelings
300?!?!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Goodnight
Christmas special
Why we skate
Babysitting
Teething and onesies
Pictures
Shopping
Yuri on the loose
Morning
Otayuri!!
Park
Bath
Guess who's back?
Happy Birthday!
Last day (Part one)
Valentines day special
Last day (Part two)
Toddler trouble
Sing-a-long
AN
Uncle Pichit
Last?
Reunion
Epilogue

HAPPY NEW YEARS

3.4K 84 12
genericusernameforu tarafından

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

It's new year's day and Jan 1, 2017! Crazy huh? Also this story for 1k reads? WHAT?!? I never thought this would happen to me! This means so much! Thank you! I will try to write soon but the problem I'm having is, is trying to figure out what to do know. I have to basically finish the first day then do six more days for the week. And for the days it will be about two chapters to finish them. So after I finish day one feel free to give suggestions by commenting or direct messaging because that would really help!
-Lillian

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.1K 614 35
Simple love; in which a darkness that consumes Yuri's thoughts get the better of him. Will his love for Victor take over his dark and sickening thoug...
40.5K 2K 20
Yuri, a younger boy, follows a handsome man into a coffee shop. At first, it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. But then, he learned t...
86K 2.9K 12
"Hello? Yuuri?!" "Hi, are you Victor?" "Yes...who are you?" "Yes, we are calling from the hospital. Yuuri was found unconscious and in a critical st...
1.8K 156 19
Sam Smith had always been the type of person to care. A lot. So, when he moves to Hasetsu after his brothers untimely death, he meets a trio of skat...