MCD and MS Oneshots

By pandastar888

I will be writing a series of one shots and you are all welcome to suggest x readers or two people that you w... More

Laurance x Reader
Garroth x Reader
Travis x Reader
Ivy x Zane
Table x Reader
Vylad x Reader
Zenix x Reader
Zane x Aphmau
Laurance x Depressed Reader
Aaron x Reader
Dante x Wolf Reader
Thank you!
Disney Princesses
Malachi x Reader
Jeffory x Reader

New Year's Day

136 1 0
By pandastar888

      So yesterday, 2016 ended.  Today is New Year's Day for me.  (If you read this the day I post it)  2016 may have ended, but 2017 holds much more.  When one chapter ends, another begins. 2017 is bound to fantastic and filled with fun, hope, sorrow, determination, and many other things. 

      But it is up to us to choose how this year, and all of the other years, go.  We can choose to make it a beautiful place to live or a dark place of war and fighting.  It is up to us.  We will choose the course of this year.  I ask you, fans, readers, and all of the people who are just really bored, to please lend a hand to make the world a better place.  Whether it is holding the door for someone or just brightening the room with a smile, please make the world better then ever before.  I believe in all of you and know that you will take action.  Thank you.  For everything.

Happy New Year everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 228 36
Give me requests and i will write oneshots for mcsm characters. Also be specific when you request! Ether use a prompt or give me lots of detail on wh...
150K 3K 82
Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female reader. May contain inappropriate content, s...
5.2K 78 27
A series of wholesome one-shots of MHA characters and a Male (y/n). I am open to suggestions. I can also try gender neutral (y/n)!! (can possibly...
22.6K 318 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...