She Crept Up On Me (a Finnick...

By HGfangirl66

"Did you love Annie right away, Finnick?" I ask. "No." A long time passes before he adds, "She crept up on m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 23

927 25 10
By HGfangirl66

FINNICK

Hugging. Kissing. Screaming. Crying. Letting go. Worrying. Missing. Forgetting. Leaving. Annie's face. Beautiful. The only face I want to see. Hold. Touch. I want her. I need her. Annie...

"Finnick? Hello?" Mags snaps me out of my daydream. It takes me a few minutes to remember where I am. All of the tributes are about to take the chariot rides. My outfit... Is a net. That's it. It's wraps around my waist and ends in a knot at my, er... I think you get the idea.

All of a sudden, I spot the one and only Katniss Everdeen. Then I remember what Plutarch said. I need to protect her. To save her. I might as well introduce myself.

I waltz over to where she is, sugar cubes that were supposed be for the horses in my hand.

My one goal: Win her over. Be... Suductive.

"Hello Katniss" I say, putting my face right in hers.

"Hello Finnick" Katniss says, slightly surprised. She looks me up and down, and I smirk. She is so new to this. I must look like a professional.

After a few minutes of talking, I start to notice that she's starting to look uncomfortable. No, no, this isn't what I wanted. I just had to go and be a pervert! I decide to say goodbye and walk away before I screw anything else up.

I'm suddenly loaded into a chariot with Mags, and we're off to play puppets for the Capitol.

I start to drift off again, but this time it's on a darker topic. How will Annie live without me? Who will be there to keep her from slipping into insanity?

I come back to reality with a slap in the face. Literally.

"Hello? Earth to Finnick?"

My eyes focus on Johanna Mason's face. It feels good to have a friend here.

I met Johanna at the crowning of my first Games. I'm not quite sure why she was here in the Capitol back then. She asked me for... Favors. I declined. And then we started kind of.. going out, I guess. Not really dating. Just great friends. She hated the Capitol as much as I did. That's the main thing we bonded on. Killing President Snow.

"Johanna!" I pick her up and swing her around, somewhat overjoyed.

"Calm down there, tiger. I thought you had a girlfriend"

My mind goes back to the topic of Annie again, for the millionth time. "I.... I do."

"Then I don't think she'd want to see you man-handling some other woman."

She leans in close to my ear. "I don't think you'd want Snow seeing you together, either. So keep romance on the down-low, 'kay?" She waltzes away, moving her hips side to side seductively.

She obviously still wants those favors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 269 21
(A Hunger Games fanfic) Annie Cresta has just been entered into the Hunger Games. She can't survive. What are the possibilities of her actually win...
984K 21.1K 33
Fate doesn't make mistakes.
212 8 10
I do not own Hunger Games! ใ€ŠStarted 23rd Feb 2024ใ€‹ ใ€ŠFinished ใ€ŠEdited
2.7K 49 13
This is the story of Finnick and Annie...with a lil twist (fix it fix)