Chapter 4

ANNIE

I wake up in a bed, but it's not mine.

It's hard and uncomfortable. The room smells like cleanser and the light is too bright.

As my eyes adjust to the light, I look around the room. And to my surprise, I see Finnick Odair sitting next to me.

"Oh my god!" I yell, startled.

"Annie, Annie I'm sorry. Your awake"

Awake? How long have I been asleep? Is this a dream or am I in heaven?

I take Finnick's face in my hands and say "Finnick, am I in heaven?"

"No, Annie" he chuckles. "You won. You won the games"

I lay back in my bed, trying to process it all. "I'm taking you home today, Annie" Finnick says. But I hardly hear him, because I am trying to remember everything that happened in the arena.

"Annie" Finnick says, trying to bring me back to the real world. "Yes" I say.

"Your family is going to stay with you. And I'll be right across the street, so if you want, I will come and check up on you whenever you want" he says.

"Finnick, please visit me everyday" I say. "If that's what you want" he says. "Come on, I'm taking you home"

He kisses my hand and helps me up. Then, we walk out of the hospital room, holding hands.

Sorry it's so short, be I need people to keep me motivated! Please comment and vote! :3