Confessions of a Lost Girl (P...

Von Musicfanatic53

The very first Lost Girl, Adriana Vicore, has come to Neverland, but Peter and Adriana have a complicated rel... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cast Page!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ONE SHOT COMPETITION!!!!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL!!
Cast Note

Chapter 30

8.1K 201 167
Von Musicfanatic53

A/N--- Okay guys, Sunday Update!!

We're getting really close to the end, there's 33 Chapters in total plus that one author's note as of now, so we're getting pretty close.

In case you don't know, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

SEQUEL, I REPEAT, A SEQUEL!!

And if you think the story couldn't POSSIBLY have a sequel, pft, well, you haven't read the last few chapters.....

 Hehe.......

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Months Later...........

Peter's POV---

I awoke to the soft whimpers and cries of Talia beside me. I sat up, and wrapped my arms around her. I whispered softly into her ear, holding her body close to me. She opened her eyes into narrow slits. "Peter?" She asked quietly. I just nodded, and she closed her eyes again, and fell asleep relatively quickly.

Ever since the period of time where we both seemed fond of near-death experiences, Talia has been having nightmares.

Mostly about if she hadn't moved quick enough, Hook had been able to kill everyone she cared about, like how he had threatened to do so on the Jolly Roger on the day of the final war. '

Her nightmares were that of watching everyone she ever cared about, die before her very eyes before she was even able to lift a finger. 

I watched her for a few moments longer.

She was so selfless, always fearing for the lives of others over her own. 

I wanted to do something for her, so that for a change, everything was about HER, and not about others, like how she normally positioned herself in life.

I thought about this thought while I lay in bed beside her, thinking about what I could do for my selfless little Lost Girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the morning arrived, I knew what I wanted to do.

I slowly swung my legs out from underneath the sheets, careful not to rustle a single one. Talia lay still where she was.

I had noticed, that Talia wasn't the only one with nightmarish like consequences of the final war between ourselves and her father.

Every morning, when I awoke before her, I intently watched her sides, watching and hoping for the gentle rise and fall, signaling that she was alive. 

I let out a breath as I quickly noticed her sides rising slowly. I pulled on my boots, and grabbed the flap of the tent, ready to throw it open, when I heard a sleepy voice ask, "It's very early, Peter Pan. Where might you be sneaking off too at this time of the day?" I turned suddenly, and immediately became trapped by her stormy, silvery eyes. 

"Oh, um, just, outside?" She raised an eyebrow at me, and rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, you're up to nothing. Okay, I'm totally not concerned, and I'm just going to go back to sleep now like I never even saw or felt you get up."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I kneeled down beside the bed and held her hand to my cheek. "I am seriously just going out to walk, okay? Don't worry, and go back to sleep."

She looked at me doubtfully, but nodded. "Ok. I trust you Peter." I smiled at her, and kissed her fingertips, before tucking them beneath the covers again.

I walked out of the tent.

I found Felix, leaning against a tree, carving something out of a block of wood. When he saw me, he tucked his knife away and placed the wood carving on the ground. "Pan?" He asked.

I gestured for him to follow me. 

We walked down the path as I told him more about my plan.....

--------------------------------------------

Talia's POV---

An hour or so after Peter left, I woke up, for real this time.

It was still quite early, but I knew what I had to go do. Only a few Lost Boys were awake, Tiger Lily and Calypso were at the Indian Camp, Tinker Bell was at her tree house, and Ariel had returned to the water.

Yes, the little mermaid had decided to return to the water.

She couldn't spend forever above the water, she had to spend an equal amount of time out of the water as she did in. So since she had been out of the water for a month, she had to be in it for another. 

Her month in the water was drawing to a close, though Ashton spent as much time as he could at the lagoon's edge, and Ariel spent as much time at the surface as she could.

I flew to the Pixie Hollow, and promptly found the blue haired fairy Sera. She saw me coming, and waved. I landed beside her just as she transformed into her human form. I smiled at her. Sera was one of my good friends on the island.

 "Well?" She squealed excitedly. "Do you have plans?" I rolled my eyes as she continued to squeal. "I, I don't know yet." Sera's face fell, and she crossed her arms at me. "What do you mean, 'you don't know yet?'" She asked impatiently. "Your anniversary is in two days! How do you not know what you're going to do on your one YEAR anniversary?" 

I broke into a grin at the thought.  

 Two days from now, would be the exact day Peter had asked me to be his girlfriend. All the craziness that had taken place had taken up about 8 months, and we'd had four months of peace together.

Well, as far as anyone else knew, anyway.

My life WAS peaceful, during the day atleast.

Because at night, my worst fears ran rampid, and took control of my mind, shoving horrifying dreams that seemed so realistic, into my dreams.

Ultimately, it had been Peter who kept me sane these past four months. Peter would wake me from my nightmares, or comfort me when I awoke from them. He held me close to him, while we lay in bed. He'd whisper sweet words to me, comfort me, stroke my hair, until I'd fall back asleep.   

And now, in two days, would be our 1 year anniversary. 

I grinned at Sera, but then quickly turned serious. "I don't know what to do for him, although, he did tell me that he had a surprise for me." I said. Sera squeaked, and grabbed my hands, jumping up and down. "Ohhhh!!! It's gonna be so romantic!!" I barely managed to keep a giggle in, but watched with the corners of my mouth turned up. 

Finally, she dropped my hands. "But thats part of the problem." I say, frowning.

"He has this great surprise for me, but I STILL don't know what to do for him!" Sera scrunches her nose, and places a delicate hand on her forehead.  

What to get for the boy who claims to have everything?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's POV---

"Is that all clear, Felix?" I ask as Felix and I stop. We've reached the top of the cliff, Pirate's Peak. I named it that after Hook took a little spill over the edge after someone 'accidentally' pushed him over.

Opps. 

Felix nodded. I turn to him again. "You think she'll like it?" I ask him. Felix turns to me, wide eyed. "Are you kidding?" He asks. "She's been asking for spell books for ages!" He exclaims. "And instead of going on your own to the Enchanted Forest to get them for her, you're making it into a TRIP." He stresses the word, TRIP.

My surprise for Talia was a trip to the Enchanted Forest. 

For a while now, Talia's hinted that she needed some spell books to practice her magic, to increase her magical reach. I wanted to go get them for her, but then had the brilliant idea to take her on a trip instead.

She always had that adventurous, wild side of hers, and, lets be honest.

The past 4 months, no matter how peaceful, just weren't all that exciting. 

I, for one, lived for the thrills and adventures in life. I knew Talia felt the same, but was just to nice to tell me she wanted some adventure. If I wanted this type of life, which, for the record, I DON'T, she would live this way, for me. And I for her.

That's just how we were. 

But, since neither of us wanted that, I planned on taking my Lost Girl on a little adventure.

We'd travel to the Enchanted Forest, then the realm called Wonderland, with three special little magic beans I had sent my shadow to search for two months ago. One magic bean to go to the Enchanted Forest, another to go to Wonderland, then the last to get back home.  

I grinned at the thought. "Come on." I walked into the forest, Felix beside me. "Let's get back." I say.

------------------------------------------- 

Talia's POV---

With Sera and Tink's help, I had thought of the perfect idea for Peter's gift. Sera, Tink, and I designed it, and Tink flew off to the Tinker Fairies Workplace. 

I was SO excited to give my gift to Peter. 

I know, I know. I've kept you in the dark long enough. So, I'll try to describe my gift as best as I can...

I had asked for the fairies to make two identical compasses. Gold compasses, with a shiny glass face and a small ruby embedded in the middle of the compass, where the needle began. 

The compass would lead us to the other compass, which would always be with the other. That way, we would never loss each other, no matter where we were.

On the front, I had asked for the words, No matter where you are, I will always find you. To be engraved in script. 

The only difference between our compasses was that mine was going to be on a gold chain, and Peter's wasn't. 

I felt giddy, and I couldn't wait for our anniversary.....

---------------------------------------------------

In another Realm....

"I vowed to destroy their happiness." A black haired woman in a long, black silk gown sneered. She paced across her lavish quarters. She slammed the palms of her hand on her dressing table, and glared at her reflection.

A beuaitful, black haired woman with blazing brown eyes, wearing a long, black silk gown and dainty silver tiara glared back at her. She straigtened up, and once satisfied that her position was regal once again, she spun around, and faced her loyal servant, Byron.  

"Byron!" She barked, making the butler jump. "Yes, my queen?" He asked, casting his eyes down at her sparkling black heels. She smirked at his hunched figure. "I promised that I would take their happiness away, didn't I?" 

He nodded, his head still bent. The Queen strood onto her lavish balcony, gripping the railing with clawlike fingers, and glaring over the beautiful countryside. Her gaze traveled far, until it reached the walls of a sparkling white castle in the distance. 

The Charmings' sparkling white castle, where the demon herself and her family resided. 

Just the thought of them made her want to spit with rage.

Byron waited at the french doors leading to the balcony. "You did promise this, my queen." He replied earnestly. The queen nodded. "And," She said in a low, dangerous voice. "Do I ever break my promises?"

Her dangerous tone made the old servant shiver, but he shook his head and replied, "Not that I know of, Queen Regina." 

Queen Regina smiled menacingly. "And I intend to keep it that way." 

She whirled around, her black silk train waving wildly behind her. She strutted through the french doors, Byron following behind her. She finally settled in front of her vanity mirror again. She smiled wickedly. 

"I will set off a curse that will not only destroy their happiness, it will rip Snow and Charming apart from each other, and their children. But I won't stop there. I will rip the happiness of everyone they care about, everyone they have even met or even happened to glance at. I will take all these wretched people away from this enchanted realm, and thrust them into a cold, miserable life."

"Every single person in the Enchanted Forest will have their memories wiped, and they will thrown into a world without magic, a world without their loved ones."

The Queen grinned evily as she glared across the countryside. "And they will all be under MY command."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.6K 482 13
This is the story of Avalon Silver. Avalon has been waiting for eleven years to get her hogwarts letter.What happens when she bumps into four boys on...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
18.2K 1.4K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...