Diary of A Teenage Nerd (A Li...

By callmekay21

Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it tu... More

Diary of A Teenage Nerd
Today Is Different
Changing For The Better..... Or Worse???
Going To Nando's
These God Forsaken Boys......
Truth or Dare
A Confession
Feeling Sorry
Sunday's Surprise
Could This Get Any Better?
Emotional Aftermath
Meeting The Parents
Blonde Moments
Surprise!
Little boys in BIG trouble
Another Confession?
Will Things Ever Get Better?
The Shocking Truth
Reunited
School and fun? Two different worlds
Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!
What The Hell Just Happened?
Don't You Dare Give Up On Me. If You Do, Then I'll Give Up On Myself
This Is A Hospital? More Like Jail.
Day One. Kill me now.
Write me a love song. Even though it's not true.
Tell me how life is. Outside of Hospital Hell.
A Suprise. Not a secret.
Why The Hell Don't You Love Me?
A Dramatic Exit
Settle things, or make them worse?
It's Too Late to Apologize
Attitude, friendships, and Harry Styles
Important Information
Getting Released
Hiding My Feelings from Everyone
A New Beginning. Will They Recognize Me?
Good Job....So Far
Thankfully Silent
Off to Mexico
The Big Day
The Second Concert
I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You
Important Authors Note: Contest Time. PLEASE READ!!!
Author's Note
I Love Him
The Fourth Concert
Four Days in Miami
Forgive Me Liam
Bonfire
To Nashville
Protective
Sparks Flying
One Step Closer To You
And You Left Me...
Keep Holding On
Turn Up Turn Down Turn On Turn Off
Songs About Sex
My my, my my, Give Me Love
Twitcammmm
Live Like There's No Tomorrow

Epilogue

2.6K 110 54
By callmekay21

***a month later***

Liam's POV

"Thank you," I told the man working at the cash register. I took the bag of Chinese food off of the counter, nodded at the man, and then turned, walking out of the small restaurant.

   I made my way to my car, opening the door and sliding in the drivers seat, setting the food into the passenger seat.

     As of now, I was getting food for Raines and I. It was like one in the afternoon and we were both pretty hungry. Raines has been getting pretty sick lately, and so we're careful of what she eats and doesn't eat. We're nearly positive she got food poisoning from the room service we've been getting recently, so we're avoiding getting room service ever again. She was also tired, so I offered to get food for us both. Plus she was going home tomorrow, and I wanted tonight to be perfect.

    Tonight's the last night she'll be with me...for a while at least. For a couple months; while we're on the Japan and Australia leg of the Take Me Home tour. And I just don't want to deal with the thought of not being with her. I'm used to her always being around me. Always at my side, holding my hand, kissing me. I don't know what I'm going to do without her. But I can't keep her from her mom and brother, that's just too selfish. She needs to be with her mom. And she still has to have the funeral for her father. She needs time to grieve and mourn because she hasn't had that yet.

    Raines is my everything, and now I know how Zayn and Louis feel when they can't be with their girls. This is probably the worst feeling in the world. Knowing I won't be able to come home from a concert and see her, be with her, hold her, have her hold me, kiss her, and have her kiss me. I'll be alone. With the guys, of course; but I can't hold them like I hold Raines. That'd just be plain awkward.

    I drove silently in the car, the radio now playing the top 20 songs so far of 2013. Most of the songs were too overplayed, but I didn't feel like attempting to find a new station, because then I'd just get way too confused for my own good considering I don't know any of the good radio stations in California.

---

    After a couple minutes, I pulled into the hotel. I parked the car, grabbed the food and headed inside. My phone notifications were going off like crazy, but I ignored them. I wanted to be alone with Raines, and I'm about to be with her right now, so I don't want any distractions either. I'm stealing her from everyone else. I know I'm being pretty selfish, but I just don't care at this point. I made sure to call my mom while I was in the car, so I didn't have to worry about interrupting my time with Raines. I mean I love my mom and all, but I'd get to see her more than I'll get to see Raines. I get to see my dad more than Raines as well.

    I walked into the building, nodding at the man working at the front desk. There was a different person every time I walked by that desk.

    I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall of the elevator once I walked in, images of Raines flashing in my head. I pinched the bridge of my nose. She smiled in my mind, leaning against the balcony, her hair blowing slightly in the wind as the sheer curtains surrounded her bare body. Next, I saw a flashback of that night, where we made love for the first time; I was kissing her, she was kissing me. That night was the first time I saw all of her, the first time I saw the intimate side of her, the passionate side of her. Then it was a flashback of her writing her name on my chest. I honestly wouldn't mind getting her name tattooed across my heart, literally. Everything she wrote on me, I wanted it tattooed there, forever; just in her handwriting.

    The ding of the elevator, signaling I was on my floor, shook me from my daze about Raines. I opened my eyes and walked out of the elevator, making my way down the hall, where our room was.

     These would be the last 17 hours with her for months, better make it last, I thought to myself as I unlocked the door. I heard music playing pretty loudly when I stepped in the room, along with the sound of Raines' beautiful voice, singing along to Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. I smiled and walked into the kitchen setting the food onto the counter. I looked up, not seeing Raines in the living room, where I expected to see her dancing like she didn't have a care in the world; like she does a lot.

     Raines dances, when she thinks no one watches. She can't keep still, something always has to be moving, even if it's like her finger, or her foot, she just can't stay still, even though it's really cute in my opinion. I also noticed that when she gets tired, she twitches a little. She doesn't know she's doing it, at least I don't think she does, but she can't control it, even though it's the cutest thing in the world to me. Raines loves to wear one of my shirts, throw her hair into a messy bun, and walk around with no makeup, and that's when she looks the most beautiful. She thinks she needs to have on nice clothes, and have her hair in some fancy way, and have on makeup to even look the slightest bit pretty, but she doesn't need makeup, or nice clothes, or perfect hair. She's perfect when she doesn't try to be perfect; she's perfect and she doesn't know it.

   "Babe I got food!" I called, glancing around the part of the hotel room that I could see from where I was standing in the kitchen. She was either in the bathroom, in our room, or on the balcony.

"Drop everything now

Meet me in the pouring rain

Kiss me on the sidewalk

Take away the pain

'Cause I see sparks fly

Whenever you smile

Get me with those green eyes baby

As the lights go down

Give me something that'll haunt me

When you're not around

'Cause I see sparks fly

Whenever you smile,"

    I heard her voice as she continued to sing along to Taylor Swift. I laughed, shook my head, and walked around the kitchen counter. I poked my head around the glass door to the room. The first thing I saw was her dancing on our bed. I bit my lip, to keep from laughing out loud. I didn't want her to know that I was watching her. She'd be embarrassed, no matter how many times I told her she was cute.

    She had her eyes closed, arms above her head. She was in a pair of Nike shorts, one of my t-shirts, that was like five times too big on her. Her hair was down, and natural, her curls bouncing up and down every time she would jump up. I bit my lip again, examining her.

    Raines' cuts were gone, now there were only faint scars, and even those were beginning to fade. She was gaining weight, not much, but enough. You could still count her ribs, but we're still working on that, she has curves now, and she's proud of it. She weighs a couple pounds over a hundred as of now, I think. Raines is getting better. She's happier and more open with all of us. I just don't want to lose her again. I know that when she leaves, I won't lose her, but I won't get to see her for a long time and I don't know how I'm going to handle that.

  "Having fun?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned against the door frame. Raines' head shot up, her right hand went behind her back quickly, and her left hand covered her mouth, and she started giggling, eyes sparkling like diamonds. In that moment, she looked like a young child who had done something but didn't want to say. 

     I raised an eyebrow and she dropped the hand from her mouth and there was the biggest, brightest smile on her face, showing her perfect white teeth; it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Raines laughed, leaning over, her left hand on her knee as she laughed, still standing on top of the bed. She stared at her feet then looked back up at me, that beautiful smile still plastered onto her face. 

   "Are you okay?" I asked, with a small smile that slowly turned into a smirk. She nodded and bit the nail on her thumb. A blush crept up her cheeks as she smiled again, a giggle slipping out of her mouth. 

   "Never better," Raines told me, running a hand through her hair. She got on her knees on the bed, looking at me.

    I watched her bite her lower lip, trying not to smile, but the corner of her lips pulled up and she laughed again. It wasn't like a Niall laugh, where it's loud and contagious, but it was one of the cute little giggles that she likes to do, that makes me smile. Everything about her makes me smile. 

  "Is there something I don't know about?" I asked her, putting my hands in my pockets, taking a couple steps farther into the room. Her smile made me smile, so I couldn't help it when the corners of my lips pulled up onto a smile as  I was looking at her, waiting for an answer to my question.

  "Yes..." She said innocently, putting her other hand behind her back. I tilted my head, taking another step closer to the bed.

"Well you gonna tell me what it is?" I asked her, raising both of my eyebrows. Raines' nodded, biting her lip. I looked her over, trying to guess as to what she wasn't telling me. She's laughing, she's blushing, dancing, and singing, so clearly she's happy about something, which is good. So I'm not too concerned about whatever she isn't telling me, I'm just really, really curious. 

    She looked to the side, avoiding my gaze, only making me more curious as to what she wasn't telling me. When Raines looked at me, she was still biting her lip, and her eyes were wide open, making her look cute and innocent, but also making me want to kiss her. There was a glint in her eye, that I hadn't seen before. Her bright blue eyes were brighter, and wider than ever as she parted her pale pink lips, about to speak. She hesitated and closed her mouth, but then opened it once again, finally ready to talk.

"I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5K 12
WARNING THIS IS A SEQUEL READ 'MY BEST FRIEND, LIAM PAYNE?' FIRST! It's been 2 years since Gabby’s been in the hospital and she's now fully recovered...
14.7K 232 11
Rachel Collins moved to Wolverhampton in grade nine. She didn't know anybody. That was until she met Liam Payne. They became best friends almost inst...
1.3K 105 45
Ryan is a high school junior. It's her first year in high school. She's been home schooled her entire life due to her overprotective mother. Her firs...
66.1K 1.4K 24
Jasmine Moore isn't just any regular girl. She's a worthless piece of trash. At least in Liam Payne's eyes. Being physically and emotionally bullied...