A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 61

5.3K 282 67
By jangma

Lo bhai padlo next part.....meri unglio mei dard ho raha hei :( wese part thoda vulgar hei chote bachho stay away.....please....read the A/N 

The party was on full swing.......sandhir were stealing glances of each other....blushing and speaking through eyes........

Randhir......(Sahil called him)

Hmm.....(still looking at his wife)

eak glass pioge? (Sahil whispered)

Hmm...(he was just lost in her beautiful face)

hehe pata tha mana nehi karoge tum.....(handed him the glass and Randhir started gulping that)

Acha laga? (Sahil asked)

Hmm....(he was now lost in Sanyukta's smile)

Eak aur laun? (Sahil continued)

Hmm....(he winked at Sanyukta and her cheeks flushed)

Yeh llo....(Randhir gulped that too.....& it continued till he reached 7 shots)

He walked towards Sanyukta and gripped her wrist.....

Let's dance....(joined their foreheads.....gripped her tiny waist and now they were swaying in the beautiful song.....)

kya tabse dusrose baat kar rahi ho.....hamare taraf dhyan ddo .....(he turned her and again gripped her waist)

tumne pi rakhi hei? (she asked smelling his breathe) hosh mei nei ho kya

Hosh tto mera tabhi udd gaya tha jabse tum hamare life mei ayi.....(he teased her waist and she blushed)

Aaryan was just staring her without a blink....

Bhai aapko dance nei karna? Kitni beautiful girls hei kisiko tto patao....(Tanya chipped)

Hmm they are not my types (Aaryan chipped sticking his gaze on Sanyu)

Haan haan......ese thodi kehte hei

Thanks doll tumne mujhe iss party mei invite kia......mere life mei tto neyi umeede bhar die tumne....

Ji!!!!

Nothing enjoy....(he smirked)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

haha...(she giggled and fell on bed) pata nei Sahil nei jo juice dia usme kya tha.....(she giggled more)

haan bahat relaxing cold drink tha wo....(he fell on her and removed the pallu from her chest)

pata hei esa lag raha hei ki mei udd rahi hun....(she giggled more)

Acha!(he smirked) uddo kisne mana kia....(He rubbed his lips on her bare belly)

haha....chodo na Randhir....(she turned to the other side)

maan nei kar raha ......(Randhir gripped her waist and made her face him......) beautiful (he chipped and latched their lips.....)

The kiss continued until they became breathless.... 

Smooth.....(he chipped and attacked her neckline)

gandhe bachhe (she giggled and pushed him....) ehhhh....(showed him her tongue and he smiled while falling on bed again)

She came out wearing a silky lingerie........he upped his lashes and now it was difficult for him to look away........she walked up to the bed with difficulty due to the hangover......

Sadhu baba (she chipped)

hmmm

They were on the bed adoring each other.....

Apki sadhwiko nind nehi aarahi....(she chipped)

Acha! (came over her) koi baat nei sadhu baba abhi nind dila dete hei.....(she blushed)

tto deri maat karo.....(she caressed his legs using her)

yeh dress kaab kharidi? (he asked sliding her sleeves down and licking the skin of her shoulder)

Tanya nei gift di....(she parted her lips.....feeling his wet licks moving down towards her.....they were out of their senses.....thanks to Sahil's  cheap tricks)

hmm......issse pehene ki jarurat nei thi.......(he sucked her.....)

Kun? (she clutched the bed sheet and curled her toes) 

yeh wese hi utar jaega.....(removed the dress and pressed her hands on the bed while controlling the position of her legs )

Randhir!!!!! (she whispered and pressed her lips together)

I love u Sanyukta.....

(she smiled in bliss when he snatched away her sanity once again)

I love u too....(she hugged him and they urged to reach the climax again)

I love u.....(this time he was deadly wild.......didn't care to control his desires.....he couldn't even do so.....)

I love u too.....(she felt in heaven.....she wanted more of him.......the devil inside her heart is waking up)

I love u....(he bite her skin of her belly while breaking their union) 

Randhir (she frowned as he stopped)

Hmm (Huskily......they were trying to see each other)

I need u.....(she pleaded him)

Me too......(he made her sit on his laps......she encircled her legs around his waist)

I love u....(he caressed her.....using his face and was now biting .....her....)

ahh.....(she moaned and pushed him on bed and came over him)

She was now giving him wild tortures all over and they continued dominating each other........like wild cats........their encounter continued till they were exhausted after 3 rounds.....

Mei jeeta....(he chipped hugging her)

nei mei....(she smiled and they slept in peace)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Continuous rings of her cell phone forced her to wake up.....

ahhh....(she cried holding her head) mera seer......aahhh.....(she pressed her head with her hands)

Aaj yeh Sahil mujhse pitega (he chipped unable to open his eyes) yaar mere kapde kahan gaye? (Randhir chipped finding himself necked)

same here.....(she chipped......)

hawww........(she exclaimed feeling a bit weird down there) 

Kya yaar (tried to open his eyes)

Hamne kaal......(she closed her eyes again)

There was an awkward silence........last night incidents were coming slowly to their mind.....

yakeen nei hota (he tried to sit) mei itna khatarnak bhi ho sakta hun.....(he placed his head on her laps....)

mujhe bhi.......hawww.....(she covered her face using her palms)

His eyes fell on her chest......which had red bite marks all over......

sorry.....(caressed them)

It's okay (she smiled and caressed his hair) haam kahan apne senses mei thei....(pecked his forehead)

Firvi.....I am extremely sorry Sanyukta......mujhe yeh nei....(he was guilty) kitna jorse kata hei mene.....(placed a kiss on the bite marks) is it paining? (he asked)

nei (she smiled) mera cute hubby....tumne kiss dei dia na aab thik ho jaega....(she giggled and he hugged her.......they cuddled some more before getting ready for their college......yeah it was their first exam of their last semester...)

Their exam went well......

She was waiting for Randhir in the canteen when his phone beeped....
hello.....

*Sanyukta bete....mei Harsh*

Aap firse.....kitni baar bolun? nei denewali mei Randhir ko.....he is mine and will always be.....(she scolded him before ending the conversation)

*Pachtaogi ladki (Harsh gritted his teeth)*

Sanyu...(he hugged her from back)

PDA maat karo.....(she pinched his arm)

Ahhh....pagal ho kya? (he scolded her)

haan hun.....

Kya hua itna gussa....(pulled her cheeks)

chalo na Marsh pei chalte hei yaah saab hame alag karne mei tule hue hei....(she complained)

kisne hame alag karneki kosis ki? wo Parth.....don'y worry uske liye mene kuch socha hei....(he winked)

kya? (Sanyu asked)

Stay tuned baby....(pecked her cheeks)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(with my baby)

*He clenched his fist*

(Dining with my baby)

*He gritted his teeth*

(My baby with my sautan Bittu )

*He smiled sarcastically*

(With my cutie.....enjoying winter)(edit not by me A/N)

*His blood boiled*

(Random click)

*He adored her and placed a kiss on the screen of his smart phone*

(Haldi)

*He smiled*

(Sangeet)

*Adored her*

(Heading towards IV)

*He clenched his fist*

(Blissful marital life.......baby u r so cute)

*He gritted his teeth*

(Shadi.......the memorable day of my life........we are now one)

*He felt like throwing the cell phone*

(Honeymoon......blush blush)

*His blood boiled*

(Friendship.....precious.....Parth.....sigh!!!)

*He smirked*

(He made me divine)

*He caressed the screen*

Chahte ho usse? (he stopped going through her FB account......turned his face to welcome Harsh Vardhan Sekhawat...his business partner.....) pyar karte ho? (Aaryan hugged him and they sat on the couch)

Pyar!!! (Aaryan scrunched his brows.....she is beautiful......I need her.....u know what I mean)

yeah.....mei bhi inchijo sei gujar chuka hun....(Harsh laughed) help me....Aaryan....fir yeh ladki tumhari......

Of course....(Aarayn smiled devilishly)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap

Sanyu tum thik ho? (he was tensed......she was vomiting since moring....she smiled weakly) Sanyu!!!! (he was tensed....rubbed her back again when she vomited in the wash basin)

mei thik hun...pani....(she demanded)

haan....(made her drink) kese dogi aaj exam? bhadme gaya exam......let's visit the doctor...

nei.....exam.....last exam hei I will attain.....don't worry.....(she smiled)

pakka? (he asked)

hmm....(she smiled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u

hope u liked it....do vote and comment....

I may not update tomorrow...... a big sorry for that......I will try....but  :(...... 

ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS.......GOD BLESS U......

Next update will be on next Saturday.....my college is opening on Monday ....will be hell busy..

Love u all

See u soon....

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
146K 12.5K 103
It is a fanfiction script of sony tv's drama MADDAM SIR, credit of all characters belong to them only. However in this story i had twisted a bit of t...
155K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
110K 6.5K 27
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy This story is continued after the Dream Team competition. Randhir n Sanyukta meet after 8 months of separation. Randhir wa...