Back To BillDip

Por ParanoidDanni

Dipper and Mabel left at the end of the summer for their hometown, Piedmont. The end of the summer means Bac... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 - That One Little Boy, What Happened To Him?
43
44
45 Seconds
46
47
48
49
50
NOTICE/Self Advertisment
51
52
53
54
55
56-One Crazy Thing
57
58
59
Sidestory Information
60
61
62
63
64
65
Fanart Contest RESULTS
Happy New Years!
66
67
618
68
69
70
I need YOUR help! (Calling all fanartists/artists)
71
72
73
74
75: Stage One: Infiltration
A/N
76: Stage One: Infiltration
77: Stage One: Infiltration
78: Stage Two: Initiation
79: Stage Two: Initiation
80
81
82
83
Can I Just--
84
85
86
87
The End (88)
Sequal is Out!
Art: Redraw

22

9.8K 331 634
Por ParanoidDanni

"What...what do you mean?" Emma asked Bill, backing up slightly.

"I mean, would you like to make a deal? Seriously," Bill replied. He held out his hand. "I just can't say no to my Pinetree."

"Why do you call him Pinetree?" Emma asked curiously.

"Tell you what. I'll answer as many of your questions concerning me as possible."

"Really?"

"As long as you give me something in return."

Mabel and I stood together, nervously waiting the result.

"Uhm...would a chocolate bar be okay?" Emma asked, pulling one out of her bag randomly.

"I guess! I haven't tried that human food before!" Bill said cheerfully. He light his hand on fire with a slight flick of the wrist.

The blue flames seemed to make Emma  nervous.

"Don't worry Emma! They don't burn!" Mabel said.

Emma stuck her hand in the fire, shaking Bill's hand.

She was surprised to find it only a tingling sensation of warmth.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

All of us were lounging in the livingroom. Mabel and Emma sat on the couch, while Bill took the chair.

He had pulled me on his lap.

My face was currently light pink.

"So, Bill, what exactly...are you?" Emma asked.

"Pinetree. You can answer that!"

"He's a Dream Demon."

"Wait...like...the demon of--"

"NO!" I shouted, waving my arms.

"Aww, kid, in hurt," Bill said playfully, putting his hand where his heart would be.

"I meant to say, if you had let me finish, he's a dream demon. He's a triangle. He floats around into people's dreams, terrorizing and giving them nightmares. He can be summoned, which makes everyone in vicinity fall asleep," I finished.

"Oh."

We say there as Bill began to nibble on the chocolate bar.

"So...what is your purpose?"

"Hmm..." Bill thought, "Probably...making deals...and becoming more...powerful than....I already am...to liberate dimensions....and you know....rule the...multiverse," he stated between nibbles of chocolate.

"Cool," Emma replied.

We sat there, basically playing 20 questions with Emma for a while. Bill had poofed much more chocolate into existence. Bill was very...protective over it.

He only let me take a little. Bill hissed if the girls even put their hand near it.

A little while later, it was decided that Emma would sleep over. Our parents were taking a "vacation from home," so Mabel wanted to invite a few more friends.

I'd have to endure a slumber party.

With Mabel. And Bill.

Save me. Please!

A/N: HEEEEYYYY! GUEEESSSS WWWHHHAAATTT?!

That image in an earlier chapter, the one Dipper was drawing of just Mabel?

I got my sis to do a semi realistic version of my vision. She's been working on it since the chapter was born, a week before publishing.

Here it is!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 4.5K 28
Dipper returns to Gravity Falls four years later after his first summer there. He has big plans for the summer and is excited for what is to come, bu...
73.4K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
45K 1.3K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...
12.8K 621 38
When teenage boy Bill Cipher receives word that his henchmaniacs are out to kill him, he needs all the help he can get to stop them, including his ne...