Black Kryptonite ✕ Kara Danve...

By theoIdtaylor

"It looks like a human but it's not" • In which a black Kryptonian lands on Earth and falls in love with Supe... More

Yellow Sun
Chapter 001_DEO
Chapter002_Prime
Chapter003_Punchable Face
Chapter004_Skeletons In His Closet
Chapter005_Flying
Chapter006_Arrival
Chapter007_Not Coming Back
Chapter008_Blue Siren
Chapter009_Prime Will Rise
Chapter010_In Life Or Death
Chapter011_Combined Strength
Chapter012_Non
Chapter013_Daxamite
Chapter014_End Elliot Kai-El
Chapter015_Barry Allen
Chapter016_Kryptonian Blood
Chapter017_Catch Me If You Can
Chapter018_V-9
Chapter020_The Run Of His Life
Chapter021_Her Fault
Chapter022_Elliot Kale
Chapter023_Saturday Mornings
Chapter024_Power Loss
Chapter025_Barry's World
Chapter026_State Of Mind
Chapter027_Files From The Future
Chapter028_Black Liquid
Chapter029_Encounter
Chapter030_All The Lies I've Told
Chapter031_Seizure
Chapter032_Out Of Time
Chapter033_Murderous
Chapter034_Black Kryptonite
Chapter035_Afterlife
End Game
Sequel
Spinoff
A New Life

Chapter019_Cold And Gone

783 26 5
By theoIdtaylor

Elliot
"Kara?" I ask as I walk through the apartment. I walk through the apartment to see her laying on the ground in the kitchen. I flip her over to see a kryptonite knife buried in her chest. I scream; I scream as loud and as hard as I could. She was cold and gone her eyes still open wide in surprise. Zoom will pay for what he's done. I take the knife out her chest and close her eyes so she looks peaceful. I pick up Kara's phone.

"Cisco, Kara is dead I need your help." I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

A few hours later
I had been crying the whole time Cisco made my suit. But by the time I put on the black leather suit all my tears had dried. 

"I'm going after Zoom." I say when I put the suit on.

"But what about Barry and the rest of the gang?" Cisco asks as he gave me a domino mask to put on my face; I put it on.

"I have something to do and I don't want anyone getting in my way." I tell him and then I sped away as fast as I could. I ran all around the city until I found him.

"Elliot Kai-El did you get my gift?" Zoom asked as I looked at him in anger as I sped toward him and knocked him to the ground and punched as hard as I could. I throw him into a wall.

"I HATE YOU HUNTER ZOLOMON," I scream as I continue to attack him until I came across the machine he was going to use to take my powers. I tie him to a chair and made sure he couldn't escape I take one of the needles made of kryptonite needles and heat it until it turns black. I take some of my blood and use the syringe to stab Zoom with it,"you want my powers I'll give you some." I inject it into him. He starts to scream almost immediately; I watch him suffer like it was nothing. He literally melted. I don't feel bad that's exactly what he gets. But I was going to get Kara back so I start running. As fast as I can until I see Barry with a girl and a boy. They all look like the Flash.

The girl speaks,"Run Barry run."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 35 7
Still recovering from the devastation of Reign. Kara decides to take a small break from being Supergirl and dedicate herself to Catco. Lena begins to...
6.5K 343 23
Oliver Queen has set off on a suicidal course as he tries to save Star City alone as the Green Arrow while running it as Mayor. Broken and grieving a...
483K 23K 177
Things are done differently in the Danvers Kingdom, where Queen Eliza Danvers herself has adopted the Kryptonian Kara Zor-El and where her other daug...
109K 3K 12
Lena Luthor always gets what she wants. And she wants to claim Kara Danvers or Kara Zor-El, the cub reporter of Catco. After that terrible boyfriend...