A Beautiful Feeling

Od jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... Viac

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 60

5.8K 296 49
Od jangma

Above edit is not by me.....read the A/N please

Acha bata yeh aya tujhe pasand? (Niharika asked her)

nei.....yeh old style lagta hei.....(she placed the necklace and her eyes caught a beautiful piece which was simple and charming) didi wo dekhiye kitna acha hei......apki friend ki behen ko bahat pasand ayega...(she grinned)

Okay agar Sanyukta ko pasand hei tto usse bhi ayega (pulled her cheeks)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sir yeh kaha lei aye aap mujhe? (he asked while moving here and there in the male garment section of Central Shopping Mall....whereas Vardhan was going through suits)

I am not answerable to you......salle com student ho.....be in your limits.......(took an excellent suit....)

pata nehi didiko apse kese pyar ho gaya!!!!!!!!! she is so sweet aur aap...(he stopped finding him glaring)

You know what (placed the suit in his hand) I wonder ki Sanyukta ko tumse kese pyar ho gaya....(Randhir widened his eyes) wo itni pyari aur tum.......(they were now shooting daggers at each other) yeh suit pehenke dikhao....

mei kun? (he scrunched his brows)

No questions.....(Vardhan chipped sternly and he twisted his lips)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta 30 sadhiya dekh chuke hei tujhe eak bhi achha nei laga?(Niharika sat on the chair feeling tired)

Didi apko koi ayahei tto aaplelo...(she smiled)

Arrey......tujhe pasand nehi ayega tto fir mei kese le sakti hun? (Niha frowned)

Esa kun?

Aabb....wo haan baas tu karna pasand teri pasand achhi hei.....akhir tune Randhir ko pasand kia (she grinned and Sanyu blushed)

Okay mei choose karti hun (they continued)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aaj apne had kardi sir......I mean mujhe jabardasti yeh suit, boot, yeh make over.....mere baloki halat hi bigaddi....(he complained and followed him till the car) akhir batao tto apke dimag mei hei kya

Surkr manao mera pehli baar handsome lag rahe ho....(Vardhan smirked)

******

Didi yeh blouse kitna revealing hei ....agar uss ladki ka pati Randhir jesa nikla na tto kha jaega kachha usko...

Sanyu maat utar....(Niha chipped)

Kun? (She scrunched her brows)

Ghar jake utardegi aab chal parlor.....(they headed towards the beauty parlor)

Okay (she grinned)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh kahan aye haam? (Randhir asked once they reached near a grand party hall.....)

Kaha na no questions....(Vardhan chipped and they climbed down the car)

*Yeh kaunsi jagah hei didi? koi party chal rahi hei?*

*Sanyu tu chal tto andar*

They entered inside.......numerous people were roaming here and there, gossiping and giggling....

Vardhan (Niha waved her hand....when sandhir's eyes met with each other)

Randhir!!!!!!

Sanyukta!!!!!!!

Surprise ........Tanya, Sahil, Niha, Vardhan, Anju, Anku, Jiggy, Kostu... screamed loudly......shocking them to hell

Kesa laga? (Niha raised her brows)

Yeh saab! (Randhir asked and Sanyu just blinked her eyes)

aab marriage mei reception na ho esa thodi hota hei....(Tanya side hugged Sanyukta and slapped Randhir's cheeks lightly)

Sanyu glared Tanya

Oye hoye possessive....(teased Sanyu)

Acha aab cake cut hoga......dance.....gana.......masti.......haan thodasa drunk bhi....(Sahil whispered in Randhir's ear)

Okay okay fine.......(Niharika glared Sahil)

common mam aab haam sab adults hei.....

Sahil agar koi mischief kia na tto dekhlena...(Niharika warned him)

Hehe jese ki mei dargaya (Sahil thought and smiled devilishly in his mind)

Randhir sensed that some of the guys were gawking at Sanyukta's back with their mouth wide open.....he felt a bit suspicious....he marched towards Sanyukta and his eyes go wide looking at her fair milky white back peeping through the backless blouse....

He clenched his jaws and gripped her arm.....

Sanyu kuch baat karni hei.....please excuse us.....(he smiled at everyone and dragged her towards the rest room)

Kya hei Randhir?(she frowned)

He just pressed her on the wall of the rest room and was now glaring her......she felt shy as their faces were just inches apart.....

utaro yeh blouse....(he spoke gritting his teeth all the way)

abhi!....(her cheeks flushed) nei.....ghar janeke baad.....fir jo karna hei kar lena mei nei rokungi....(her cheeks were red by now giving competition to cherry)

Kya!!!!....mera matlab yeh nei tha(he fumbled a bit) tum ese revealing blouse kese pehen sakti ho? (he scolded her a bit)

wo....didine pehnadia tto....(she pouted)

Fine yeh baal kholdo.....(he pulled out the hair pin and her dense hair opened thus covering her back and adding beauty to her already beautiful face) tum ese hi sundar lagti ho.....(before she could blush his rough lips captured her soft ones and were now busy sucking them......they forgot about the party and were now busy on their own world........she felt week on her knees as soon as he started exploring her mouth.......tasting each and every cell of it)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Khan the tum dono? (Tanya asked her with a teasing smile.....while the photo shoot was going on)

chal (Sanyu slapped her shoulder)

Sanyukta as well as Randhir were posing for photo shoot 

A pair of eyes were continuously gawking at the divine beauty from head to toe.......his eyes were perfectly scanning her beautiful feminine features......her beautiful curves.......her rosy lips.......his heart wished to push her on the bed........remove the barriers......his heart wished to feel her assets behind her synthetic designer blouse......his heart wished to tore some cells of her sensitive part.....his heart wished to mark  every cell of her body as his.........only his.......some frowns developed on his face when Randhir held her by her waist......he tightened his jaws finding Randhir's fingers under her saree must be teasing her belly.......he gulped the drinks one after another ......whereas his eyes were glued to them only.......

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kahan gaya yeh Randhir!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Sanyukta pouted) bhuk lagi hei aur yeh mahasaye hei ki washroom mei ghuse pade hei.......

Yakeen nehi hota.....(she upped her lashes to see him) eak hi Galati tumne ddo ddo baar ki (he smiled sarcastically)

Dekho aaj reception party hei mera......don't irritate me....(she looked away)

Haan dekha mene bade maje le rahi thi tum uske sath......(He taunted her) kabhi mere dilke bareme socha tumne?

Listen Parth.......mei tumhe sirf aur sirf apna eak friend manti hun.....aur kuch bhi nehi

friend huh.....tum kabhi nehi samjgogi meri deilki halat....kabhi nehi (his eyes were depicting pain)

Parth kun nehi samjhte ......mei kisi aurki hun......tum kisi aurko dhundlo.....she was going to leave the place but......

Rasta chodo mera (she glared him once he blocked her way)

Kun? mujhe ese hi ignore karogi tum? (he clenched his jaws)

mene pehle hi samjhadia na hato raste sei....

Nei....answer me......say yes....(he was adamant) why don't u understand? I love u damn it

This was seen by our Randhir.....he clenched his fist and his eyes were oozing out lava 

aab tu margaya (he muttered)

Sanyuk....(he gripped her wrist.....)

Parth lea.....(before she could complete Parth was on the floor with his bleeding nose.....)

Sanyukta was shocked to the core......she find him clutching Parth's collar and dragging him outside the reception hall.....

Randhir!!!!!!!(Sanyu followed him along with others)

Itni himmat teri....(he gripped Parth's neck and smacked his face using his tight fist) itni himmat teri haah.....(kicked his stomach using his leg......Parth ogle out some saliva)

Randhir chodo usse.....(Sanyukta hugged Randhir from back)

Aaj mei tujhe jinda nehi chodnewala....(he pushed Sanyukta and gripped Parth's neck while placing numerous kick's on his stomach)

Randhir leave him u idiot (Vardhan tried to stop him but unfortunately he pushed his sir too)

Vardhan!!!! (Niha helped him to stand)

Parth broke his last patience and used his ti- chi to break Randhir's not easily breakable bones.....

Randhir!!! (Sanyu stood up to help Randhir but she herself fell down again because of her saree)

Arhhhh....(Randhir kicked Parth's face....but Part held his arms and pushed him on the floor .......Parth sat on Randhir's tummy and started smacking his face)

Parth chodo usse.....(Sanyu, Niha, Vardhan, Tanya held Parth and were trying to separate them)

But, he pushed all of them .....(ti-chi u see A/N)

Parth welcomed a sudden kick on his arms that he fell down and now Randhir was relieved......

Parth looked at the person with an angry expression on his face.....

Tumhe marne ka mera irada nehi tha dost.....(the person smiled) ese ladai karna achhi baat nehi hei.....(he helped him to stand up) haam bate karke bhi chijo ko thik kar sakte hei......(he smiled again looking at Randhir and Parth)

Thanks bhayu (Tanya hugged him) apane ladai rokdi aur Sanyu ko bidhwa hone se bacha lia.....(she giggled)

pagal (her bhayu slapped her head)

Kya Randhir tum bhi kitna khun beh raha hei (Sanyu cupped his face and caressed his cheeks)

Let's go inside....(Vardhan helped Parth to go inside)

Thank u.....(Sanyu smiled at Tanya's bhai)

It's my pleasure.....(He smiled genuinely)

Randhir....(Sanyu whispered) thank him

Kun

Please

Okay (he twisted his lips).....thanks.....Mr.........

Aaryan.......Aaryan Maheswari (he smiled and forwarded his hand)

Randhir Singh Sekhawat.....(They shook their hands) 

Nice to meet u Mr Sekhawat....

Yeh same here......Sanyu....(he gripped her waist and the same pair of eyes noticed that) let's go.....(she nodded a yes) enjoy the party Mr Maheswari....(Randhir chipped and sandhir turned to go inside)

Yeh I am......(His gaze was stick to Sanyukta's S**y back)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap

Sadhu baba....(she caressed his arm)

Haan meri sadhwi....(he smiled at her)

They were laid on their bed.......adoring each other.....

apki sadhwiko nind nehi aarahi...(she chipped with a bit shy on her facial features)

Acha!!!....(he came over her) koi baat nehi apke sadhu baba abhi suladetehei apni sadhwiko....(he chipped and she flushed)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Kesa hei twist?

Internet slow honeke karanse haam sahi time pei update nehi dei paye...uskeliye mafi

Wanna read the next part ? Do vote and comment....at least 150 votes....... :) my demand ...huh....target... :P

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
197K 6.6K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...
110K 6.5K 27
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy This story is continued after the Dream Team competition. Randhir n Sanyukta meet after 8 months of separation. Randhir wa...