Queen of the Beasts✅

By b00klover09

👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

21

40K 1.7K 321
By b00klover09

"Now Sarah we do not bite people. That is not...um lady like," I chastised Sarah as Eddie was inspecting his bite to the hand. What was I supposed to say? Eddie pulled her hair. I already had a talk with Eddie, telling him how would he like it if Sirus pulled my hair. In which he responded with a, 'I can't tell Sirus to stop he's to big! He might eat me.'

"Sorry," Sarah said while looking at her little hands. Her and Eddie were arguing about something and I had no idea why they were mad. Both little children were stubborn and refused to tell me.

"Ok! I forgive you! Let's go play outside!" Eddie said while grabbing Sarah's hand. He then grabbed mine too. "You can come too, Esme! You can chase us!"

The thought of chasing two balls of energy made me exhausted. I shook my head. I have felt warm all over for the past few days. Like an ongoing fever. I spent most of my time with Chelsea or lying in bed.

"I will play with you two later. I am going to go lie down for a while, okay?" Eddie shrugged his shoulders before he and Sarah went running off.

I wiped at my forehead, as o began to sweat a bit more. Wondering what on earth was wrong with me. Little subtle cramps began to bloom in my stomach. To the point where I had to stop in the middle of the hallway, and grab onto the wall.

This could not be my womanly time. It was to early. Was I sick? Did I come down with some sort of plague?

Trying to gather the strength to get to my bedroom. "Your highness?" Chelsea was down the hall, a look of worry crossing her features as she rushed over to me.

Her nostrils glared as she grabbed my arm softly. "Wha..what?" She said as she sniffed over my neck, like Sirus does sometimes. "How is that...possible?" She asked aloud as the pain in my stomach became more insistent. I did not know what she was talking about...but I needed help.

"Chelsea, please help me get to my chambers," I asked her as she nodded slowly and began to help me down the hall. "I feel awful. I do not know what is wrong," I admitted.

"I have told Sirus...to meet you at your chambers. He will...he will remedy your...your um issue," she stammered as I watched her in confusion. Sirus was no healer. He could not help me. All he would do is sit in our chambers and question me till I fall asleep. Or worse, try to touch me.

"Is everything alright, Your Highness?"

A guard suddenly appeared in front of Chelsea and I. He was looking down at me, with eyes glowing, and smiling. I felt myself press into Chelsea. He was...weird.

"Your assistance is not needed, warrior," Chelsea snarled. I watched in astonishment as Chelsea's eyes began to glow, and her teeth lengthened. "Go, warrior."

I stood deathly still, as Chelsea's hand had a vice grip on my arm. I felt like she was going to crush it at any moment.

The man seemed as if he were suddenly snapped out of a trance. His eyes flashed a deep red, before returning their natural color. He cleared his throat loudly as he looked between Chelsea and I.

"For...forgive me, your Highness," he begged as Chelsea made a growing noise.

I looked at her weakly. "It is alright...go back to your duties." I had no idea what just transpired in the beastly world but whatever it was, Chelsea was not happy about it.

"Chelsea?" I questioned as my body began to feel especially cramped and heated. "I think I might...need...n..." I trailed off as my body began to shut down against my own will.
************
"This is...horrible."

I could hear a soft feminine voice as my eyes fluttered open. I was lying down on something...rough. It hurt my skin. I could see Chelsea above me. Was she removing my clothes? I felt on fire. Hot. Cold.

"Chelsea?" I choked out, as she looked down at me. A look of relief coming across her stressed features.

"Yes?" She questioned, as she fiddled with my clothing.

"What...are you doing?" I asked her slowly, trying to overcome the horrid pain...just to speak!

"I do not know where King Sirus is so in trying to relieve you myself. I'm putting you in a warm bath. It will help with your cramps," she announced. "Can you get up?"

After about four attempts to get me into the washroom...we had managed to submerge my body in the warm liquid. It did not help me though. Not at all.

"Chelsea," I shook. "P-please find a healer. S-someone. I can't deal with this pain. Please," I begged her. My stomach began to rack itself with cramps, making me bring my knees up to my naked chest. "Please! Do not come back until you find someone!" I said before a son left my lips. I do not know what is wrong with me!

After about a quarter of an hour of crying and attempting to stop myself from throwing up the contents of my stomach, I began to give up. I would die from this unsettling, unknown pain in my stomach.

At the sound of the deep, rumbling voice...my heart skipped a beat. I had not even heard him come in.

"You are not feeling well?"

I had no energy to even say anything rude or sarcastic to Sirus. My body felt as if it were getting over a brutal beating. The slightest movement or touch...making it extremely uncomfortable...almost sore.

"You...heard correctly," I ducked in a shaky breath, as pain enveloped my body once more. "I...I think I am sick," I shuddered, keeping my back towards him.

"I know what is wrong with you," he said in a quieter voice. I felt the warmth of the towel...then his fingers. I cried out. Where the towel touched it felt as if I had just gotten whipped. Sore and tender.

"What...are you doing?" I asked, as he gently scooped me up in his arms. He had not seen me naked...in a few weeks. I was completely exposed. I was in such an odd engagement of pain...I could not even protest.

He set me gently on the bed and began to wipe the water from my body. When his skin would brush against mines...I felt a small amount of relief. "What is happening to me?" I asked him again, as his hand gently smoothed down the valley of my breasts. I exhaled loudly...the feeling like a cool cloth on a fevered forehead.

"Heat," he announced. "I had no idea...that you would go through heat. Most human mates don't...I am guessing since I am the king...my saliva and blood so pure that it has tricked your body into thinking you are a were. It has happened...before," he said absent mindedly. His hands smoothed over my breasts now, making moans slip from my mouth.

I had no idea what he as saying...his hands were speaking to me...and I needs them to be louder. "Okay..." I said tightlipped. Words that I never thought I would say were on the tips of my tongue. "Heat...that is what I am feeling...but when you touch me it cools," I tried to explain to him as the burn began to intensify.

"I know, Esmeralda."

"Did you do this on purpose? To touch me...again?" I asked, as I could feel his hands gently parting my legs. He was acting...very slow in his movements. It...unnerved me. Angered me. Why was he taking so long? He was cooking to my inferno of a body!

"No. I did not know you would have a heat," he explained as I felt his hands travel over my thighs. Not once touching the center where he had so overly joyed to have been a few weeks ago!

"Sirus...make this stop," I panted, as tears filled my eyes. My body felt like imaginary whips were hitting at it...and his hands...his touch was the salve to relieve the sting that was caused by the devilish whips. "Please!"

His hands completely off me now, making me cry out helplessly. Was this my punishment? He would not touch me?! I began to sob, my naked body shuddering with the intense painful waves coming over me. "Please, Sirus...I need your touch. I need it badly."

I did not even know if he left....I was so blinded by my tears I could not even see straight. I could not even get up to follow after him. That is how much I ached. I would follow him naked...to have him touch me. I am coming down with a horrible plague...which I hope kills me.

I whimpered out, as I felt his hands on my thighs again. "Esmeralda, I will take you tonight...as I did our wedding night. Do you understand?"

"Y....yes," I managed to croak out. I was confused and I was terrified that if I said something to make him angry he would leave me. His hands left my body again. "Sirus no! Where are you...please," I whimpered.

"Shh, I am right here my Queen," he said gently as I could feel his arms wrapping around my legs. Pulling me closer to him. "I will try to make this quick...I know your normal feeling will return after this."

"I do not care what you do...just help me!"

I felt his large member slide into me...with incredible ease. My body instantly blooming with such an intense spurt of pleasure, it made more tears spring to my eyes.

He began to move inside of me, the pleasure hitting every spot in my body I didn't know was capable of feeling such things. "Sirus," I shrieked out, the amount of pleasure making me fearful of my own actions. Making me dig my fingers into his large biceps.

Trying to handle what he was giving me.

He had his whole body covering mines. Our chests together, making my nipples harden just from being under his sinful skin.

"Oh please," I moaned out, as I felt his fingers rubbing gently against that bundle of sensitive nerves that he had focused much of his attention to at our wedding night.

He thrusted gently in and out of me, as his fingers kept their assault on my womanhood. I could not handle this all. It was all to much.

My body began to tense...the not so familiar feeling he had given me before returning...but in ten fold. My back arched making his member go deeper inside what tight space my body had already accommodated him. He was trying to kill me.  I felt my hands flying to his face, "Please more," I cried out, his odd glowing eyes meeting my own.

My lips brushed his own, eager to make more physical contact with him. His movements faltered, as I continued the assault on his lips.

"Kiss me back," I felt myself pleading... yelling ...crying. I was not sure...but after I had said those three words. He did..and his gentle thrusts became harder and faster with each stroke of our tongues moving together.

He sat up, his eyes greedily looking over my body, his large fingers splaying over my hips. He began to pound into me relentlessly, the firm grip on my hips The sound of the bed shaking, making my sopping core...even more wet if that were possible.

A silent cry left lips as I was thrown over the pleasureful peak and plunged into an abyss of utter bliss.

The speed at which he began to go, had me robbed of my speech. My body could not take anymore. The sound of our slick flesh pounding together, with the noise of the bed that almost seemed like it would collapse, was enough to make another blinding orgasm rip through me.

I could not even control my own body at this point. The pleasure was all to much. "I...can't," I gasped out, my hands finding the sheets to be a comfort on this incredibly sensitive pleasureful trip.

"You will," he growled, as he let lose a loud groan. His movements became slower, as he pushed me into him. His hands going to my arse, firmly grabbing my soft globes as he still remained in me, growling and biting at my neck.

He was grinding himself against me while still being inside...causing my body to retreat from the pleasure. "Oh god," I cried out, not ready to be thrown for yet another pleasureful haze.

I found myself clawing at his back, as he thrusts a few more times before I felt him empty inside of me with a large growl.

My body shook as I held onto him tightly. The aftershocks of the seemingly violent intercourse we had, had me moaning and squirming still. Holding on to him for dear life.

"Sirus," I gasped, trying to recover, as I felt his now softening member slip out of me. "Please," I breathed out feeling him about to move away from me.  I was scared. I did not want him to leave me.

"Breathe, Esmeralda," he said gently, as I felt his hands massaging my sides, his lips kissing where he had bit.

"Okay," I whimpered, my body pressing into his own. My body was shaking. I was so confused.

I felt like crying...but I held back my tears. Sirus just aided me...and I did not want him to leave me just yet.

********
That happened. Tell me what you guys think? And yep I'm giving you guys a double update because well it'll be a late Christmas present.

And I know I need some holy water and maybe a boyfriend. Idk. Anyway I won't be updating this story in a few weeks. Like I said I'm trying to get over this disgusting cold:(

Remember vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
391 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
149K 4.1K 27
Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life gets flipped, turned upside down. With a b...
3.3K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...