[Editing] Catching Baekhyun I...

By JVNH0E

"the misunderstandings of chanbaek" [ chanyeol x baekhyun ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ start: 28.12.16 end: 28... More

CB 1
CB 2
CB 3
CB 4
CB 5
CB 6
CB 7
CB 8
NOTE
CB 10
CB 11 (1)
CB 11 (2)
CB 12
CB 13
CB 14
CB 15
CB 16
CB 17
CB 18
CB 19
CB 20

CB 9

7.3K 318 443
By JVNH0E

Baekhyun walked out of Chanyeol's bedroom wearing Chanyeol's overly big sweatpants that are tied in a tight knot, and an oversized TVXQ tee.

"Why are you so big?" Baekhyun grumbled trying to push the shirt up onto his shoulder, it didn't work.

"Why are you so tiny?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Whatever! It's temporary. We're going back to my house so I can change before our date."

Chanyeol perked up and started dancing with happiness," hehe DATE!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and took Chanyeol's hand," Let's go, idiot."

Chanyeol linked their fingers together and smiled on the way out.

--

Baekhyun quickly changed in his room. He threw on his favorite pair of ripped skinnies, an ash gray sweater, and black chucks before practically hopping down the stairs and into a waiting Chanyeol's arms.

"Are you two going out?" Mrs. Byun raised her eyebrows.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sprung away from each other, surprised that Mrs. Byun was standing there.

"Hi Mrs. Byun, I was just about to take Baekhyun out... on a date?" Chanyeol awaited Mrs. Byun's response.

Her mouth turned up into a smile, and she acted as if she were going to say something, but frowned shortly after," Chanyeol may I speak to you for a moment?"

Chanyeol nodded. Baekhyun grabbed his mother's arm and shook his head," Mom, don't..."

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on the forehead and smiled at him," It's okay, I'm pretty sure I know what she is going to say to me and I know how to handle it."

Baekhyun pouted and went to sit on the couch, while Baekhyun's mother pulled Chanyeol out of the room.

"Now, Chanyeol... I don't know what you know about my son but, he has been hurt in the past, he has some current issues that... I don't know if you can handle. I just... I want what's best for my son and I think that you should know that going out with comes with his past and his mental instability... and well... I just don't want my son to be hurt again. I almost lost him once. I don't want it to happen again." Mrs. Byun broke down as she spoke, you could see it in her eyes but she held her composure, trying to stay sane.

"Chanyeol nodded and gave Mrs. Byun an unexpected hug.

'It's okay Mrs.Byun. Baekhyun opened up to me about what happened to the past. I understand him. I didn't judge him. I care about him; I don't want to see him get hurt either. I'll protect him with you. I will keep him safe, nothing about his past effects how I feel about him, except maybe now I like him even more, now that I know how strong he has been."

Mrs. Byun let a single tear fall, wiping it away before Chanyeol could see.

"Thank you, you're a real sweetheart, Chanyeol. I'll leave my son to you."

Mrs. Byun pushed Chanyeol back into the living room, and left up the stairs.

"Are you ready to go?" Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun gave a hesitant nod.

--

"So what did my mom say to you?..." baekhyun blew into his hands, trying to warm them up. Chanyeol noticed and grabbed one of Baekhyun's hands, interlocking their fingers and stuffing it into his pocket.

"Put your other hand in your pocket."

Baekhyun did as he was told.

"So?..." He questioned.

"She just wanted to make sure that I knew you were hurt in the past, she wanted to know that I wouldn't hurt you."

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said embarrassed.

"It's okay. I told her that I know you were hurt, I told her I plan on protecting you. I understand what she was trying to tell me, I'm not offended. She just cares about you."

Baekhyun nodded and sighed," But still... I'm sorry I'm so... messed up."

Chanyeol chuckled and squeezed Baekhyun's hand.

"There is nothing wrong with you, Baekkie. Your broken pieces just need a big ole Chanyeol Band-Aid to patch you up."

Baekhyun laughed and playfully pushed Chanyeol.

"You're a dork."

"Hey, hand back in your pocket, Mr." Chanyeol scolded.

"Channie? Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Chanyeol smirked.

They walked on for what seemed like ages before stopping at an ice cream truck in the park.

"An ice cream truck? This is your surprise?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"You're so impatient. This isn't the big surprise, just wait."

Chanyeol bought 2 cones and walked with Baekhyun over to a bench, handing him the cone. Baekhyun laid his head against Chanyeol, sighing at the comfort.

"Yah."

"Hm?" Chanyeol answered, licking his ice cream cone.

"So you living alone when do you work?..."

Chanyeol smiled," At night mostly, I work graveyards, and evenings. From 3-11, 11-4 am. Sometimes if I'm desperate 3-3 am. The least I work is 4 days a week."
"You work that much?! How do you stay awake at school? When do you do your homework?!"

"The school knows of my circumstances, I begged the principal for a free period. I don't mind working. I survive that way."

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and frowned," You should just move in with me."

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun and raised an eyebrow, smiling," No thanks, the last thing I want is to trouble your mother."

Baekhyun snorted, oh please, My mom has wanted two boys her whole life. She would have adopted one but... I ruined it for her when I became too much of a hand full. She says she only wanted a second son so I wouldn't be lonely. She said she actually wanted a girl." Baekhyun laughed.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes," Thanks Baek, but I'll pass. I'll pass until you at least trust me a little bit more."

Baekhyun sighed," Who said I didn't trust you?"

"I can just tell, but I don't blame you. I wouldn't trust me either."

Baekhyun stared down at his ice cream, afraid to ask why.

--

The daylight ended quickly, beginning with ice cream, Chanyeol then took Baekhyun to a music store.

"A music store?" Baekhyun laughed flipping through sheet music by the wall.

"Yeah. I know how much you like music, so I thought I'd bring you here, maybe you'll sing for me."

Baekhyun sarcastically chuckled," Not going to happen."

Chanyeol pouted as he walked over to a stand with an acoustic guitar on it. He took a seat on the stool next to the stand and began to play. Each note came out beautifully, echoing through the store and drawing people to watch him play. His fingers danced across the strings making it look effortless. Baekhyun was stunned by how talented Chanyeol was, he stared in awe as Chanyeol played on.

Baekhyun looked around him, there were girls swooning, and taking pictures of him.

"Ha, he's mine, sorry, girlies!" Baekhyun thought to himself, turning his nose up and smirking.

He quickly snapped back into realization.

But Chanyeol isn't mine... Anyone can take him from me...

Chanyeol finished playing and smiled up at the crowd, before placing the instrument down and bowing. Girls cheered and squealed clapping for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was starting to feel uncomforatable now, like he didn't belong there, he sank back, letting a group of girls cover him, before he escaped the crowd and escaped through the exit, begining to cry.

Chanyeol looked around the music store, he couldn't see Baekhyun anywhere, He began to panic, "Baek? Baekhyun!"

He called out, continuing to scan the crowd in search of Baekhyun's face. He forcefully pushed through clingy girls and out the door, to see Baekhyun running away.

"Baekhyun!"

Chanyeol ran after Baekhyun, concerned of what he could have done to receive this reaction from Baek.

Chanyeol caught up toBaek once they had entered a secluded street, not many people walked there but there were little tiny market stands set up.

"Baek what's wrong? What'd I do?! I'm sorry, whatever it is."

Baekhyun fell to the ground hyperventilating and clutching his knees.

"Baek! Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun blacked out.

--

Baekhyun woke up a couple hours later in his room, his head hurt, his head really hurt, and he couldn't remember how he got back home.

"Mrs. Byun I don't understand what happened?..." Chanyeol sounded worried.

Is he talking to my mom?

"Well... something must have happened that over whelmed him. When he is feeling trapped, scared, or overly insecure he runs away from the problems, if he can't get away fast enough his body shuts down, he'll start hyperventilating, and he will faint, usually Kyungsoo or Sehun are there when that happens, so I'm glad you were.."

It was silent for a moment.

"You go lay down, Mrs. Byun. You're worried right? I'll take care of him."

There were footsteps leading away from his door, Chanyeol tuned the knob and came in.

"Oh, Baekkie, you're awake."

Chanyeol was surprisingly calm; he walked over and sat next to Baekhyun on his bed.

"I'm.. Sorry."

"You're always apologizing, Baekhyun. It isn't your fault."

"But I ruined our date..."

Chanyeol smiled and stroked Baekhyun's hair," We can go on another date, Baekkie. I'm just glad you're okay. You scared me."

"I know." Baekhyun hung his head in shame.

"Baek... What happened?"

Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his neck," I... was so happy when you played the guitar for me, but then other girls started to come, and I got cocky, cause in my head all I could think was he's mine."

Chanyeol smiled," So what was the problem?"

"The thought of "he's mine" was soon replaced by... actually he isn't mine... he could leave me at any moment. I got scared when I looked around and saw all those pretty girls. You could fall for one of them and leave me.. I got insecure about myself... So I ran away.. I couldn't take it, it hurt feeling like I wasn't good enough for you want to stay with me."

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol pulled him into his arms." Even if we were in a room full of models, I would only see you, because I only want to see you."

Chanyeol snicked," That and I'm soooo gay."

Chanyeol flipped his hair," Like.. Super duper homosexual."

Baekhyun laughed.

"And by the way I AM yours. We may not be dating, but I like you, Baekkie. Only you."

Chanyeol spent the rest of the evening at Baekhyun's side, making sure he was all right before he left.

"I have t go to work, Baekkie. I can be back tomorrow afternoon if you like." Chanyeol said standing up from the bed. Baekhyun grabbed the bottom of Chanyeol's jacket," Wait.... Will you play Guitar for me tomorrow?... I actually really enjoyed it, I can come over if you'd like."

Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun,s hand," Of course, Baekkie. I'll play for you whenever you want."

Chanyeol said his final goodbyes to Baekhyun, Baekhyun wanted to walk him out but Chanyeol wouldn't allow it and told him that he shouldn't get out of bed.

Once Chanyeol left, Baekhyun called his mom.

"Yes, honey?" She said walking into the room.

"You like Chanyeol, right?"

"Of course I do honey, He's a nice boy, Why? Should I not?"

"No! I mean, yes! You should like him! It's just... I think I really like him mom..."

"Why don't you tell him."

"I'm scared."

"Because of Jonghyun?"

Baekhyun shuddered at his name," Yeah.. I don't want to be hurt like that again. I'm scared."

"I don't think Chanyeol is like that honey. I met Jonghyun and he is nothing like Chanyeol."

"I know... I'm just worried."

Mrs. Byun hugged her son," Don't be honey."

--

Baekhyun showed up at Chanyeol's apartment the next day, unfortunately, he had to bring his two idiot best friends because apparently the three of them don't hang out enough anymore.

"BAE- Oh. Hi, Kyungsoo, hi, Sehun." Chanyeol tried to mask his disappointment as he pulled Baekhyun in for a hug.

"Omg like Chan, it's totally awesome to see you too!" Kyungsoo said, valley girl style.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and opened up his door wider for them to come in.

"Aww Chanyeol this is adorable!" Kyungsoo squealed looking around the apartment.

"Right? I said the same thing!" Baekhyun and Kyungsoo squealed together.

"Are they always like this?" Chanyeol whispered to Sehun.

Sehun nodded seriously," Yes, but it gets 10 times worse. 20 times worse if there is a fashion magazine involved."

"Wow, Baek, you're like super gay." Chanyeol whispered to himself.

"Hey I heard that, Chanyeol." Baekhyun glared at his with a smile.

Chanyeol smiled back," So Kyungsoo, Do you want me to invite Jongin over?"

"Can he come? I can do it!" Kyungsoo said getting really excited.

To: My Jongin <3

From: Kyungsoo

Jongin-ah! We're at Chanyeol's apartment. Come see me? ;)

From: My Jongin <3

To: Kyungsoo

Sure Kyunggie, I'll e over in a few, don't get too excited to see me. :)

"He'll be here soon." Kyungsoo said smiling, He was still looking at his phone.

Kyungsoo opened the door with vigor, thinking it was Jongin.

"CHANYEOL! You said you'd fix my- you're not Chanyeol." Luhan started to yell but lowered his voice when he realized he was talking to the wrong person.

"No I'm Kyungsoo."

"Oh..." Luhan sassily pushed Kyungsoo to the side," Chanyeol, how many boyfriends do you have like seriously, that Baekhyun boy seems nice and this one isn't even your style, I thought you were over that play boy stage once Kry- Oh more people..." Luhan stopped his sentence sounding aggravated.

"Luhan! Kyungsoo isn't my boyfriend, Idiot!" Chanyeol snapped he pointed at Baekhyun who was standing next to him," He's is Baekhyun's best friend."

"Oh thank god, I hate when people leave here crying." Luhan said with a relieved huff.

"LUHAN Stop talking." Chanyeol growled through his teeth.

"Leave here crying? Play boy? Chanyeol.. What?" Baekhyun looked up at him with sad eyes.

Chanyeol sighed," Remember that game I told you I used to play? Girls would leave here crying. But that hasn't happened in a long time, RIGHT, Luhan?"

Luhan nodded," yeah it's been a good week."

Baekhyun's breath picked up and he started breathing heavily, Chanyeol groaned and pulled Baekhyun into his arms,"Baekkie it's okay he's messing with you, he doesn't understand how serious it is to joke like that with you." Chanyeol glared at Luhan," Luhan, stop lying, don't ruin my only good relationship before it starts."

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I'm just kidding, Chanyeol only ever talks about his beautiful little fairy, Baekkie~"

Luhan turned away from them and spotted Sehun, his mouth dropped.

"Eh? Luhan you okay?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

Luhan made his way over," Hi... I'm Luhan." Luhan's face turned red.

"Sehun leaned down, he squinted at Luhan putting his face really close to him.

"You're really short, and your face kind of reminds me of a girl, but you're cute. Hi I'm Oh Sehun."

Luhan smiled," It's nice to meet you."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes," Sehun, how's your girlfriend?" Kyungsoo said to him with a wink. Sehun caught on to what he was doing."

"Oh she's fine, I should probably text her." Sehun laughed, pulling his phone out.

Luhan pouted," You have a girlfriend? You're straight?"

Sehun nodded," I'm straight."

Luhan let out a defeated groan, throwing his hands up, then overdramatically fell onto Chanyeol's couch.

"Why are all the cute boys straight."

"Sehun.. how old are you?" Chanyeol questioned.

"15, almost 16, why?"

Luhan let out another defeated groan," WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE BOYS ILLEGAL."

Chanyeol shook with laughter.

"How old are you, hyung?" Sehun questioned.

"23..." Luhan grumbled.

"Wow, Hyung you're ancient. 8 years older than me."

"Shut up! The sad thing is if you were gay you'd totally be a power top."

Sehun smirked and sat down next to Luhan sighing," That's not true I've bottomed once, only because it was his birthday."

Luhan shot up," I thought you were straight?!"

"I lied obviously, What about me looks straight."

Luhan cling to Sehun, throwing his arms around Sehun's neck.

"Sleep with meeee." Luhan whined.

"What happened to me being illegal."

"I started not caring once "what part of me looks straight" came out of your mouth, come onnnn, sleep with mee. It'll be a night you never forget." Luhan winked.

Kyungsoo opened the door with vigor, thinking it was Jongin.

"CHANYEOL! You said you'd fix my- you're not Chanyeol." Luhan started to yell but lowered his voice when he realized he was talking to the wrong person.

"No I'm Kyungsoo."

"Oh..." Luhan sassily pushed Kyungsoo to the side," Chanyeol, how many boyfriends do you have like seriously, that Baekhyun boy seems nice and this one isn't even your style, I thought you were over that play boy stage once Kry- Oh more people..." Luhan stopped his sentence sounding aggravated.

"Luhan! Kyungsoo isn't my boyfriend, Idiot!" Chanyeol snapped he pointed at Baekhyun who was standing next to him," He's is Baekhyun's best friend."

"Oh thank god, I hate when people leave here crying." Luhan said with a relieved huff.

"LUHAN Stop talking." Chanyeol growled through his teeth.

"Leave here crying? Play boy? Chanyeol.. What?" Baekhyun looked up at him with sad eyes.

Chanyeol sighed," Remember that game I told you I used to play? Girls would leave here crying. But that hasn't happened in a long time, RIGHT, Luhan?"

Luhan nodded," yeah it's been a good week."

Baekhyun's breath picked up and he started breathing heavily, Chanyeol groaned and pulled Baekhyun into his arms,"Baekkie it's okay he's messing with you, he doesn't understand how serious it is to joke like that with you." Chanyeol glared at Luhan," Luhan, stop lying, don't ruin my only good relationship before it starts."

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, I'm just kidding, Chanyeol only ever talks about his beautiful little fairy, Baekkie~"

Luhan turned away from them and spotted Sehun, his mouth dropped.

"Eh? Luhan you okay?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

Luhan made his way over," Hi... I'm Luhan." Luhan's face turned red.

"Sehun leaned down, he squinted at Luhan putting his face really close to him.

"You're really short, and your face kind of reminds me of a girl, but you're cute. Hi I'm Oh Sehun."

Luhan smiled," It's nice to meet you."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes," Sehun, how's your girlfriend?" Kyungsoo said to him with a wink. Sehun caught on to what he was doing."

"Oh she's fine, I should probably text her." Sehun laughed, pulling his phone out.

Luhan pouted," You have a girlfriend? You're straight?"

Sehun nodded," I'm straight."

Luhan let out a defeated groan, throwing his hands up, then overdramatically fell onto Chanyeol's couch.

"Why are all the cute boys straight."

"Sehun.. how old are you?" Chanyeol questioned.

"15, almost 16, why?"

Luhan let out another defeated groan," WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE BOYS ILLEGAL."

Chanyeol shook with laughter.

"How old are you, hyung?" Sehun questioned.

"23..." Luhan grumbled.

"Wow, Hyung you're ancient. 8 years older than me."

"Shut up! The sad thing is if you were gay you'd totally be a power top."

Sehun smirked and sat down next to Luhan sighing," That's not true I've bottomed once, only because it was his birthday."

Luhan shot up," I thought you were straight?!"

"I lied obviously, What about me looks straight."

Luhan cling to Sehun, throwing his arms around Sehun's neck.

"Sleep with meeee." Luhan whined.

"What happened to me being illegal."

"I started not caring once "what part of me looks straight" came out of your mouth, come onnnn, sleep with mee. It'll be a night you never forget." Luhan winked.

__________________

Op, Luhan is a little hoe. >.< He loves sleeping around~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 481 14
[C O M P L E T E D] ❝What are you orders, Mr. Byun?❞ ❝Just entertain me. I need a good distraction from this fucking hangover.❞ ❝Understood.❞ Both o...
85.5K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
23.9K 1.2K 13
-COMPLETED- 15 april 2020 Byun Baekhyun works as a waiter at his friend's restaurant with his two best friends Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he's unhappi...
53.8K 2.6K 21
- COMPLETED - 5 january 2019 Byun Baekhyun is a widely known popular Idol, he is very famous for his flawless vocals, and beautiful visuals. He has t...