Oneshots of BTS ships

By KayPop1234

[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] Fluff ➹Little Space➷ MPreg ♛Royal AUs♛ Angst Vampires/Werewolves/Mermaids etc Gang/Mafi... More

Write your Requests here[CLOSED]
Can't think of a prompt/idea/plot? Read this
♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 2)
♛Confidence♛ [Namjin] (part 3)
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] 1
☕︎Happy?☕︎ [Vkook] (part 2)
<Request>❥I really need to kiss you❥ [Vkook]
<Request>◎Soaked◎[Yoonmin]
⁍Boys like Boys⁌ [Jikook]
<Request>✢Help me✢ [Yoonseok]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] 1
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin]
✽Cute✽[Yoonjin]
➷Little Space Drabbles➹ [Multiple Ships]
✶Sore✶[Yoonmin] (part 2)
➷Little Space Drabbles➹[Multiple Ships] 2
➹LittleSpace➷ [Taegi]
<Request>☾Moonlight☾[Yoonseok]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Yoonseok]
<Request> ✺Burn✺[Yoonseok]
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (part 1)
✶Sore✶ [Yoonmin] (end)
♧Vulnerable♧ [Taejin] (part 2)
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 2)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]{M}
➹LittleSpace➷[Minjoon]
<Request> ☽Nightlife☽ [Yoonseok] (Part 3)
<Request> ♤Concubine♤ [Vkook]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Namjin]
➹LittleSpace ➷[Sugamon]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (Part 1)
<Request> ✬Alone✬ [Vmin] (part 1)
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin](Part 2)
➹LittleSpace➷[Yoonjin] (🍼)
<Request> ↶Low↷ [Vkook]
<Request> ▷Texting◁[Vkook/Vmin] (End)
➹DDLB➷ [Yoonmin]
<Request> ✧Beauty✧ [Vmin]
➹LittleSpace➷ [Vmin]
I can't...
Hey guys
a Request please? [CLOSED]
woW
<Request>ØProstitutionØ[Jikook]
<Request> ❃Pup❃ [Yoonmin]
<Request>✬Alone✬[Vmin] (Part 2){M}
<Request>﹆Ducklings﹆ [Namjin/maknae line]
Copied?
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin](part 1)
✱Submit✱ [Vhope](part 1)
<Request>❆Cold❆[Yoonjin](part2)
<Request>❆Cold❆ [Yoonjin] (part 3)
<Request>❃Pup❃[Yoonmin](part 2){M}
One month
Voting is closed (SugaKookie wins)

♛Confidence♛[Namjin] (part 1)

9.3K 217 99
By KayPop1234

Seokjin enjoys pink and dresses even though he's a prince and his childhood friend Namjoon is supportive and happens to be his personal guard.

The loud clicking of heels can be heard through the big, empty palace hall.

Prince Seokjin is running back to his room feeling humiliated. Tonight was supposed to be special to him. He was going to do what he wanted to for the past 15 years.

Wear a dress for others to see
And he did just that.

He finally decided he was going to at the banquet that night. His parents always knew about his fascination about dresses since he was younger. He always admired the maidens and other female royals he met in his life. At banquets he always went to the one who had the prettiest dress and sat next to her, talking to her. The women didn't mind since he's charming and they loved being flattered.

At first they thought it was just a phase or wasn't really a big deal but then when he was about nine or ten, he expressed his desire to have a dress of his own.

They took a while to wrap this around their heads but came really supportive in the end.

They bought him his first dress when he was twelve and he couldn't be happier. From then, his dress collection expanded and now it's almost all that he wears.

But as he grew older, he realized how that's not very accepted to the outside world. So he decided to wear it only in the castle and wear suits when he went out.

But after years of doing just that, he wanted more. He wanted to achieve his desire fully by letting others see. It took all of his confidence to do just that.

When he first walked into the ballroom in his favorite satin pale pink dress and silver heels, he got a few shocked faces and blank expressions as he expected. Before he felt completely discouraged, he was complimented by a few people. He thanked them brightly, feeling a bit more comfortable in his attire.

However, it went downhill from there when he greeted the prince of the other kingdom that his parents was doing business with. Their parents got along just fine but Seokjin never had much of a connection with him. He tried not to be unwavered by the prince's sharp, judgmental glare and greeted him politely. As a result, the prince said nothing in return but proceeded to throw his drink at Seokjin's face. The prince dropped the gold cup on the floor, the echoing sound of metal hitting the floor attracted the guest's attention.

The room was filled with gasps then silent whispers.

The dress was stained, ruined and he looked at the other prince shocked. Seokjin would have never expected such a harsh reaction from the prince.

Soon the room was filled with snickers and jeers of the others, even the ones that complimented him earlier. The Liars

Seokjin looked around the ballroom for his parents and their reaction to this situation. He finally spots them sitting by the royal table only to realize that they are both drinking goblets of wine with the said prince's parents. Alas, in their drunken state they must think that the laughter they hear in the ballroom is due to everyone having a merry time.

Well everyone except for Seokjin.

He barged into his room, throwing his crown to the other side. He went out to his balcony and sat on the bench under the stars. He felt tears forming in eyes, wishing that the night would end soon.

He felt his stomach squeeze remembering how his confidence left so quickly. In those few moments out there, he felt so alone and judged. So the best idea he thought of to do was run.

His tears just started to fall when he heard someone speaking.

"My lord?" My deep voice called him, he knew that voice from anywhere, Namjoon.

Seokjin, startled, turned his face away from him, trying to wipe his tears. He didn't even hear him come in.

Namjoon was his personal guard that he knew since he was 2 and Seokjin was 4. He was his greatest companion. He's the only one allowed in Seokjin's room without needing permission. That night even though he was a guard, he was asked to serve drinks at the banquet. The only thing he saw when he entered the room from the kitchen with champagne glasses was the guests laughing towards Seokjin hastily leaving the room. He knew something must have happened and went after him.

"What happened out there Jin? Talk to me" Namjoon rarely calls him by his personal name. Only in situations when he's trying to be comforting.

Seokjin was silent for a moment "Well, let's just say the dress thing didn't go so smoothly" he sighed.

Namjoon nodded in understanding, taking a seat next to him and observing the wine stain on the dress.

He also knew about Seokjin's love for dresses, actually he was the first person who knew about it. Him only being 7 at the time didn't fully understand it but was nonchalant and supportive at the end. Mostly because he knew it made Seokjin happy and he did look lovely in them in his opinion.

"Hey" Namjoon said calmly, resting his hand on his "look at me, I want to see your face"

"N-no please don't, I'm my makeup is definitely smudged, I'm sure I look awful"

"That is not true Jin" Namjoon gently cupped his face, turning it towards him.

His black eyeliner and mascara made tracks on his cheeks and his lipstick unevenly smudged.

Seokjin looked up at Namjoon with insecure eyes.

Namjoon simply smiled at him, dimples showing

"Beautiful" he commented briefly.

Seokjin shook his head, brushing Namjoon's hands from his face "N-no, you don't really think that".

Namjoon looked at him with a puzzled expression "And what makes you think that I don't? Should I tell you why I think you're beautiful?"

He held both of his hands tightly kissing both of them "your nice hands, your smooth skin, your shining big brown eyes, your lovely personality, your sweet laugh, your amazing smile, your plump lips, your gorgeous body that many princess would kill for"

He stared at him with all the sincerity possible "it's all perfect".

He paused for a moment realizing this sounds like he confessing to his lover, but he knew this is what Seokjin needed to hear. His own feelings

"I could go on and on, you're just over all radiant" he finished.

Seokjin had his eyes casted down, feeling his face getting warm.

Namjoon was always a kind person, supporting him all the way.

In all honesty, Seokjin thinks Namjoon is the radiant one. You would think when you first see him the was a cold person would kill on command but he's the complete opposite. He's the warmest person you could meet. He's usually calm in most situations and is very observant when situations seem off. Also the way he speaks with such knowledge and passion. You could talk to him for hours about things most people wouldn't even spare a thought for. Which Seokjin has done on multiple occasions when he couldn't sleep. Namjoon doesn't seem as much of a philosophical person but when you hear him speak you can't help but get sucked into his calm voice, his choice of words and his wide vocabulary.

Those were only a few things Seokjin admired about Namjoon.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a question.

"Would you consider coming back to the banquet?" Namjoon asked cautiously.

Seokjin looked reluctant "I'm not sure..."

"If it's the guests, don't worry about them. I just hope you decide to come back but I understand if you don't want to. I'll be out there , you won't be alone"

He got up and left but not before getting Seokjin a kiss on the cheek,which he did a lot when he was much younger.

Seokjin touched his kissed cheek and sat in silence for a moment, contemplating. He would like too but he isn't sure if he wants to face people now.

But after a while, he thought of how much he would like to dance with Namjoon, plus he didn't even get to try any of the food yet.

Then with that in mind, he sprung up fro the bench and went to his closet.

He picked out a blue dress this time. He went to his dresser and wiped his face of with a small grin. He reapplied his makeup and strutted down the hall to the ballroom once again.

He opened the door remembering to maintain his smile. The guests were frankly shocked to see him plus seeing him so cheerful. Anyone else would have been greatly offended.

It didn't take him long to find Namjoon who made his way over to him.

Namjoon bowed politely and Seokjin curtsied in return. Then Namjoon wrapped one arm around his waist and held one of Seokjin's  hands and his free hand rested on Namjoon's chest.

They started dancing together, not caring how they looked to the others. They both were not very graceful when it came to dancing but managed to no step on each other's feet.

Only like once or twice (or thrice)

In the background, they could hear Seokjin's father clapping loudly and cheering drunkenly at the couple.

Seokjin couldn't help but laugh and Namjoon joined him.

They spend the rest of the evening together. Sitting together talking and laughing, not paying mind to the others.

Soon, the party was over. The King and Queen retired early which meant it was up to Seokjin to see the guests out and thank them for coming.

He stood by the door through which the guests made their way out with his arms linked with Namjoon's.

An the final person to say goodbye to was that prince.

The prince only looked at them with a scowl while his parents were being escorted by their guards.

With new found confidence, Seokjin only smiled at him and mockingly blew him a kiss, laughing a little when he got a reaction out of him.

Then the prince was gone.

Seokjin and Namjoon both looked at each other tiredly before making their way down the hall, to their respective rooms.

Happy Wu Year everyone.

First fic of the new year 🎉🎉yayyy!

2017 is here!!

whoop whoop lets go!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.6K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
23K 181 23
𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗘-𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝘅𝗕 ☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎ 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: •slight 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩(a lil graphic tho) •𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛(uwu) •𝙡𝙖𝙣�...
4.2K 256 25
new wolf story, i know AGAIN! this time: vmin, namjin, sugakook and hope & ? also: SMUT!
17.8K 196 20
Bunch of svt one shots Will only be writing smut or fluff Requests closed E.g ship name/smut or fluff/kinks (if relevant) Will not be doing rape requ...