Mystic Messenger (one shots)

By xhiddenxfeelings

various x reader [UNDER EDITING] More

PRISONER (J&Z) EDITED
M Y S T A R (707) EDITED
THREE WORDS (Y) EDITED
T H R E E W O R D S [P2] EDITED
Unknown~ bad
Unknown~ bad (part 2)
707~ lemon
Zen~ sick
Jumin~ crimson
Jumin~ Crimson (part 2)
Jumin~ Crimson (part 3)
Jumin~ Crimson (Part 4)
Yoosung~ Gone
Zen~ lemonade ;)
707~ desire
707~ desire (part 3)
707~ desire (part 4)
Jumin~ Mine
Jumin~ Mine (part 2)
Jumin~ Mine (part 3)
Yoosung~ captured
Yoosung~ Captured (part 2)
Yoosung~ Captured (part 3)
Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han
Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han (Part 2)
Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han (Part 3)
Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han (part 4//lemon)
Jumin~ Han Shades Darker
Jumin~ Han Shades Darker (part 2)
Jumin~ Han Shades Darker (part 3)
707~ Wish
707~ Wish (part 2)
707~ Wish (part 3)
Christmas Special
Zen~ Lost
Zen~ Lost (Part 2)
Zen~ Lost (Part 3)
Hidden Feelings
THIS BOOK WILL BE EDITED
BOOK 2 ?

707~ Wish (part 4)

928 42 21
By xhiddenxfeelings

Quote:
"And I certainly can't escape, even if I drown in my sins."

-

(Name)'s POV

"You're not going anywhere, my golden angel." Saeran announces, pulling my body towards him. I glower at his grip, struggling to escape his grasp.

"Saeran, l-let go of me." I scream, trying to push him away; causing him to hold onto me tighter.

"...you." I look at him, confused.

Me?

"Anyone but you." He whispers into my ear. "He can take everything else, but you."

"What do you mean?"

"Please don't leave me." He begs, his eyes tearing up. I turn around to look at Saeyoung, but he was no longer there.

"Saeran, please don't cry." I whisper, hugging him tightly. "I won't leave." Saeran's tears are soon replaced with a bright smile,

"Thank you, (name)."

Those eyes that hold so much pain,

are they capable of lying?

Saeran's POV

In this cruel world, you're the only one I hold dear.

The only one I desire to keep safe.

The only one I want to lock away, have for myself.

The only one who makes me happy.

I don't need anything and anyone else, but you.

Please stay with me.

"Saeran, please don't cry." She whispers, embracing my shaking body. "I won't leave."

You won't leave?

"Thank you." I say, smiling brightly.

Selfish desires with selfless desires, that is what makes an angel vile.

Wanting to hide you away; so that you'd look only at me.

Wanting you happy beside me.

Wanting to protect you, so that you'd never feel pain.

All of those desires

is what turned me into what I am now.

Vile.

~

(Name)'s POV

"I still don't know much about angels and demons, and other relevant subjects." I admit, lowering my head in embarrassment. "I know I said I'd read about them in the Enchanted Library, but looking at them alone scares me."

"How about you ask me instead? I told you about the important ones, but there are many more information an angel should know." Saeran replies, smiling.

"I've troubled you enough as it is, I'll do my best to read." I respond, standing up. Saeran grabs my arm, pulling me back to the chair.

"I offered to help, please don't reject me so easily." He sighs, giving me a weary smile.

I feel like a burden to him.

He's the absolute and yet, he has to act as a teacher for me;

but turning down his offer once more would be cruel.

"Okay, sensei, I'll be in your care." I respond, smiling. Saeran frowns,

"You make me sound old."

"Aren't you?" I ask, confused.

"Don't push it." He mumbles, still frowning.

"Are angels immortal?" I ask.

"Yes, and demons are too."

"Viles are demons too, right?"

"Yes, think of them as a wolf in sheep's clothing." Saeran replies. "Even though they looks like angels, they will and continue to be demons."

"You told me the vile are able to keep their identity hidden because they are strong, so does that mean they are more powerful than fallen angels and ordinary demons?"

"It's not that they are more powerful physically, but they are more powerful mentally. Their desires keep their identity hidden." He replies, sighing.

"So their desire to stay an angel keeps them an angel?" I ask, shocked.

"You can put it that way." He responds, chuckling lightly.

"A few days ago when Saeyoung was here you said something weird." I say, smiling wearily. "Um... you said he can take everything away from you except me?"

"That's right." Saeran responds, confidence in his voice. "Anyone else, anything else. Except you."

"Why?" I ask, nervous.

"Long ago, we were humans." Saeran hesitates to tell the story, but then continues. "We are soulmates. Usually, a soul is split in to two, but our soul was split into three. Luciel and I are twins."

"The three of us were soul mates?" I ask, shocked.

"We still are, actually. Luciel and I did not like the idea of sharing you, and so we fought over you; trying to win your heart, but you loved us both equally." He announces, forcing a smile. "You didn't like the idea of us fighting, and so you tried to kill yourself. You wanted us to get along, and so you made that dedication of leaving us both. We died trying to save you, and turned into angels. The absolute back then wanted to try living as a human, and so he left his position and was reborn.

He left his position to us; Luciel and I became the absolute. He committed sins, so that he'd be banished. He wanted to be near you. You two fell in love, for so many years.

And I was left alone in this hell that we call heaven. You refused to choose between us and yet in the end, you chose him. I let you go in hopes that you'll come back to me. You came back to me, but it's still him, isn't it?" Saeran asks, smiling painfully.

"I don't know." I reply, my eyes tearing up.

"Demons aren't allowed to be reborn, but he became one in order to watch over you forever.

I'm also a demon, a vile. I'm worst than what he is. My burning passion to protect you, and to defile you; it's what turned me into a creature of darkness. Viles aren't banished from heaven, they are put into eternal sleep. I think I'm ready to sleep." His eyes water; causing him to look up in hopes that he won't cry.

"Eternal sleep?" I say, shaking. "No, you can't! Saeran-"

"Thank you for coming back to me." He replies, smiling. He retrieves a golden sword and quickly plunges it into his heart. He was gone in almost an instant, leaving no remaining of his existence.

Just memories that can soon be forgotten.

I refuse to let go of these memories, I wish to hold onto them forever.

I want to keep you alive, even if it's just in my memories.

I'll let you go, only if you'll come back to me.

___________

A/N: I want to punch myself for writing such a sad ending, but I'm not a masochist; and I absolutely hate pain.

I'm sorry for making you all wait for so long, but for the past week, I did not have any inspiration. I thought about ending this book, but immediately think of how I'll miss you all and this book.

I'll continue it, or I might start a new one.

Vote if you enjoyed!

Comment as well because I really love reading your comments :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 907 14
Jaeden lieberher x reader
5.8K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*
107K 658 6
lookism x reader one shots . {Smuts}~♡